Pirika's 3D Art

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Recently I decided to learn Blender, a open-source 3D modeling software. I decided to post some of the rendered images I made based on Pokemon.

Magnemite:

The same image using a different material:

Kitsunoh:

Plus asked me to make a flag to CAP server for the cross-server tournament. I decided to make a 3D art and started to model the Kitsunoh's mask. After that I decided to model the entire Kitsunoh, here is the result:

Hope you like it.

=)

Good shit man.... Takes me back to the many years of 3D animation in high school. Modeling was always the most fun. :P

I like the last mostly..indeed...It's a so black and black is the worst color on this planet.
So my favorite one XD

I draw japanese comics and I'm not an expert, but you seem to be good in 3D modeling =)

respect dood, i tried 3d animation/modeling before and it was really tricky. the magnemite is amazing and i love the extra touches in the scene. the lighting and texture in the first pic is really nice.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm loving the Kitsunoh! I've never worked with 3D renderings, so I have no appreciation for the kind of work required to make this stuff. But, the results look phenomenal.

one word:awesome

its been a very long time since i saw amazing 3D artwork like this

edit:i just tried blender,some awesome stuff but i dont know how to make other amazing 3d pics like you did great work!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fuck Pirika those are amazing!!

I was wondering if you could do a Ho-Oh unleashing Sacred Fire? It would make my heart weep inside :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)