3 Age Divisions at VGC This Year - Juniors, Seniors, and Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senior's Division. I almost feel like skipping this year and just waiting till all you 96'ers leave =P. Especially since I'll be playing in the Northeast.

I see that people born from 96-99 are considered "seniors" and I laugh. Then I realize I at that point where I can say I am getting old. That sucks.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, there's not much fun in beating little kids. But on the other hand, there are surely players in the senior and junior divisions that could compete in the master dvision if given the chance. I wonder if younger players can compete in the master division if they choose to do so? Either way, it's mostly a good thing.

I lost 3 rounds into to the Last Chance Qualifer last year [Thanks, TPCi for hating Kentucky], and now you're saying that I won't even get lucky with an easy first round this year (born in '88)?

I might as well still go to it, though, to help other people on their way to the top.

Im not too worried about it. I didnt face anyone that was much younger than me last year. Definitely no one that would be in the senior division this year. Just dont expect any freebees.

Age can really be deceiving, last year I played a younger kid who I would say was more experienced in battling and team making than the older people I played in the previous rounds. In addition to this there are kids who have older brothers and sisters who know how to work VGC and they make them a team and teach them how to use it. So it really doesnt change much except for making each regional day longer perhaps

If you have little brothers or sisters you can fill up all 3 and win all the gold. :]
Train them abit then prepare a smile on your face lol

Hey, I just found out I can probably go down for last minute qualifier. Time to smack seniors around. I didn't lost till I faced deagle thanks to the mc.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)