5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

How do you save the RNG Calibration with both the Timer0 for Keypresses and the Timer0 without Keypresses in RNG Reporter 9.96.4?
Find the profile tab and edit your profile to include keypresses and expand your timer zero values. Or duplicate one and alter it to fit.

Alright im trying to go for a Shiny Lati in dreamyard but im not sure how to check for what current seed im on when capturing it. Is there like a check seed by stats for 5th gen?

Alright im trying to go for a Shiny Lati in dreamyard but im not sure how to check for what current seed im on when capturing it. Is there like a check seed by stats for 5th gen?
For verifying your seed: Chatot calls listed on the main page of RNG Reporter

For finding what you hit when you miss your seed: 5th Gen Tools > Adjacent Seed Tool

Are there any other encounter tables available for White 2 except for this? The exact in-game locations aren't specified there so I'd have to keep guessing if I'm referring to the right locations or not. :/

I tried to remove the sandstorm in Route 4, but it didn't work. Is there another way?
someone earlier suggested setting the date to your birthday (given that's it's already registered in the DS i think) to remove fog in route 14. it hasn't been confirmed, but maybe it works the same way for sandstorm?

Are there any other encounter tables available for White 2 except for this? The exact in-game locations aren't specified there so I'd have to keep guessing if I'm referring to the right locations or not. :/
The best you have is combining it with this and making educated guesses based on which Pokemon are on which route.

Can somebody please help me out? I'm trying to search my parameters so that I can RNG abuse Genesect multiple times on my French White 2. However, whenever I put in the information and click search RNG reporter crashes. I tried with other languages but then I don't find anything. Here are the Pokemon I caught for this:

They were all done on October 30th, 2012. I loaded the game from the main menu on my DSi at 30s for each one. I didn't do any key presses and waited until the star showed up before skipping to the title screen. The order caught are uploaded from bottom to top.
Here are the times:
7:50 (am for all these)
7:53 (nodulithe)
7:57
8:00
8:03
8:06
8:10 (chovsourir)
8:13
8:17
8:20

My DS Mac Address is 00-23-CC-76-76-C0

Can somebody please help me out? I'm trying to search my parameters so that I can RNG abuse Genesect multiple times on my French White 2. However, whenever I put in the information and click search RNG reporter crashes. I tried with other languages but then I don't find anything. Here are the Pokemon I caught for this:

They were all done on October 30th, 2012. I loaded the game from the main menu on my DSi at 30s for each one. I didn't do any key presses and waited until the star showed up before skipping to the title screen. The order caught are uploaded from bottom to top.
Here are the times:
7:50 (am for all these)
7:53 (nodulithe)
7:57
8:00
8:03
8:06
8:10 (chovsourir)
8:13
8:17
8:20

My DS Mac Address is 00-23-CC-76-76-C0
-French White 2
-DSi

Click here and follow the instructions.

I thought that BW to BW2 didn't change much and I had checked to see if Standard seed can use something other than a DS original. Apparently, all that changed was some seconds lag but the parameters search should catch that right?

I was going to do that right after I dealt with my Genesect problem and get all the information for the seeds I need. Do I need to do that first? If I do, will the reporter be updated in time for me to still abuse the Wi-Fi event multiple times?

Edit: This link is for developing the RNG reporter, is there anything I can try to do in the mean time?

Like I said, click the link and follow the instructions.

Edit: This link is for developing the RNG reporter, is there anything I can try to do in the mean time?
Unless you have a Original or Lite, no. The sooner you do it, the sooner the programmers can get it working.

Ah, well I have a original I just don't like using it since the top screen doesn't work anymore. I can still use it since I can check stats via battle or just use PokeCheck. What would I do if I use that? Do I put it White 2 in the parameters search or something else?

Ah, well I have a original I just don't like using it since the top screen doesn't work anymore. I can still use it since I can check stats via battle or just use PokeCheck. What would I do if I use that? Do I put it White 2 in the parameters search or something else?
Then you would do the same thing you were already doing, except select DS Original/Lite for system type instead of DSi.

...Though I'm not seeing how you can play White 2 with a broken top screen, considering that's where everything happens. You should still follow the directions in that post.

someone earlier suggested setting the date to your birthday (given that's it's already registered in the DS i think) to remove fog in route 14. it hasn't been confirmed, but maybe it works the same way for sandstorm?
Oh, I missed that post. Well, I can try to confirm it then for the sandstorm in Route 4 (I really wanna RNG this Braviary).

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think this is all the locations for BW2. Note that they're only standard grass encouters.

Code:
Location 1: Castelia Park
Location 2: Icirrus City
Location 6: Dreamyard (Vulpix is actually Munna)
Location 8: Pinwheel Forest (exterior)
Location 9: Pinwheel Forest (interior)
Location 10: Desert Resort (exterior)
Location 11: Desert Resort (interior)
Location 12: Relic Castle (Floor 1)
Location 13: Relic Castle (Floor 2)
Location 18/19: Relic Castle (bottom floor)
Location 20: Chargestone Cave (Floor 1)
Location 21: Chargestone Cave (Floor 2)
Location 22: Chargestone Cave (Floor 3)
Location 23 - 26: Twist Mountain (various floors)
Location 27: Dragonspiral Tower
Location 28: Dragonspiral Tower (pond area)
Location 29: Dragonspiral Tower (Floor 1)
Location 30: Dragonspiral Tower (Floor 2)
Location 32: Giant Chasm (exterior)
Location 33: Giant Chasm (cave)
Location 34: Giant Chasm (plains)
Location 35: Giant Chasm (Inner cave)
Location 36: Giant Chasm (Innermost Cave?)
Location 37-41: Castelia Sewers
Location 42: P2 Labratory
Location 45: Floccesy Ranch
Location 46: Virbank Complex (exterior) [Jigglypuff is actually Pidove]
Location 47: Virbank Complex (interior) [Jigglypuff is actually Pidove]
Location 48: Reversal Mountain (exterior)
Location 49-60: Reversal Mountain (interior)
Location 61-70 Stranger's House
Location 71: Victory Road (Floor 1)
Location 72: Victory Road (forest)
Location 73: Victory Road (Exterior) [Wigglytuff is actually Tranquil]
Location 74-75: Victory Road (Floor 2)
Location 76: Victory Road (Cliff area)
Location 77: Victory Road (Floor 3)
Location 78: Victory Road (Floor 4)
Location 79: Victory Road (Exterior 2) [Wigglytuff is actually Tranquil]
Location 80: Victory Road (N's Castle Entrance)
Location 81: Relic Path (Area 1)
Location 82: Relic Path (Area 2-3)
Location 83-92: Clay Road
Location 93: Seaside Cave (Floor 1)
Location 94: Seaside Cave (Basement)
Location 95: Nature Preserve
Location 99: Route 1 (Jigglypuff is actually on this route)
Location 100: Route 2 (Jigglypuff is acutally on this route)
Location 101: Route 3
Location 102: Wellspring Cave (Floor 1)
Location 103: Wellspring Cave (Floor 2)
Location 104-105: Route 4
Location 106: Route 5
Location 107: Route 6
Location 108: Mistralton Cave (Floor 1)
Location 109: Mistralton Cave (Floor 2)
Location 110: Mistralton Cave (Floor 3)
Location 111: Route 7
Location 112: Celestial Tower (Floor 2)
Location 113: Celestial Tower (Floor 3)
Location 114: Celestial Tower (Floor 4)
Location 115: Celestial Tower (Floor 5)
Location 116: Route 8
Location 117: Moor of Icirrus
Location 118: Route 9
Location 119: Route 11
Location 120: Route 12
Location 121: Route 13
Location 122: Route 14
Location 123: Abundant Shrine
Location 124: Route 15
Location 125: Route 16
Location 126: Lostlorn Forest
Location 127: Route 18
Location 128: Route 19
Location 129: Route 20 (Jigglypuff is actually Pidove)
Location 130: Route 22
Location 131: Route 23

I used Memory Link on White 2, but didn't start RNG abuse until after I saw all the Memory Link exclusive scenes, and while I got the Genesect I wanted, the PIDRNG for the Wondercard shown in RNG Reporter was always 2 below what Time Finder said, as well as what it actually was in the game. Is this related to the Memory Link scenes or is it a glitch in the program that has yet to be resolved?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
I used Memory Link on White 2, but didn't start RNG abuse until after I saw all the Memory Link exclusive scenes, and while I got the Genesect I wanted, the PIDRNG for the Wondercard shown in RNG Reporter was always 2 below what Time Finder said, as well as what it actually was in the game. Is this related to the Memory Link scenes or is it a glitch in the program that has yet to be resolved?
It's a glitch in the program, just adjust your advancements in the meantime.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
I set the time to my birthday, fought a wild Poke'mon, and still had a Sandstorm.
Pretty sure that only works for fog. As far as I'm aware, there is currently no known way to remove sand in BW2. You'll have to either find an alternate method or try to deal with the PID advancement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)