Absolution Mafia: THE GAME OVER

To all fellow villagers: only tell your role to someone you are sure is also a villager. In other words, don't tell anyone. Don't tell anyone your alias N0 under any circumstances either. I don't trust anyone so far and neither should you. However, do let me know if you are a villager (PM or IRC). Depending on how much you trust me, you might want to tell nobody else but me about it. Keep in mind I have a virtually non-existent record of deception. If you can check faction from Smogon alias, or ask yes/no questions, do go ahead and check me, I got nothing to hide and I want to be friends :) (and arguably you have nothing better to do)

BRAIN IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY, I HAVE EVIDENCE..
01[23:02] <moi> i would like to chatter you up
01[23:02] <moi> how is life
01[23:02] <moi> up north
01[23:02] <moi> in canada
[23:02] <Broolucks> cold
01[23:02] <moi> are you having any thoughts about seperation again in the good old q?
[23:02] <Broolucks> wait no
01[23:03] <moi> toronto was 14 degrees today :(
01[23:03] <moi> i was too warm
[23:03] <Broolucks> weather isn't bad actually
[23:03] <Broolucks> I said that out of reflex
01[23:03] <moi> its ok
01[23:03] <moi> i know what you mean
01[23:03] <moi> i went to florida for a week
01[23:03] <moi> and it was colder there
01[23:03] <moi> then in toronto
such compelling evidence

Outlaw you have to swear a lot and threaten to cancel the game sometimes it works:

the violent host said:
Hey guys, weren't I supposed to update this game or something...? That requires that you send in the night actions!! Since I really don't want to end this shit right here, I give 1 last chance to you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)