An animated battle for you!

I tried some stuff too, but it's SO hard without touch-screen.. I mean I can make reasonable drawings, but i've never been good with the mouse.

These are unbelievably awesome. I laughed my ass off at Genagr eating Hariyama's brain, the instant Garchomp counter(if only that worked in-game) and the Venusaur vs Porygon bit. In fact, Venusaur was the best part of the whole 2nd battle. It came in big and went out bigger!

About Hera vs Saur: Maybe the pokemon weren't on equal playing grounds? I'm thinking Hera was a much lower level. It took a ****load to take out Saur.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
The battle with Venusaur, Gyarados, Dragonite, etc. was really nice. My only complaint is that I would have liked to see a bit more action from Garchomp. :P

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The battle with Venusaur, Gyarados, Dragonite, etc. was really nice. My only complaint is that I would have liked to see a bit more action from Garchomp. :P
man fuck garchomp

these are really awesome though and i like that you've added some humor to the battles

These are amazing. Seriously, I love the details you put into this. For example when Dragonite turns towards the screen it shakes to show his weight. Or even when Gyarado throws him and he turns to fly he doesn't do it in a single motion. It actually makes it looks like it requires effort to fly through the air.

My only complaint if that Venasaur should have swept the opponent's team. But taking out two pokes isn't bad.

I've been doing animation work in Flash for awhile, so sometimes I take a break and doodle up some Pokemon on the side. Sometimes they even get colored!

This is Hitmonlee and Golem, because they're awesome.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Good to see you, Cartoons!! Eh, your Flash art puts mine to shame... 'Grats on the awesomeness.

I saw your animations a while ago but just found them again. Wow. Wishcash is amazing in the second one. I laughed my ass off when Garchomp got raped and the flopping started.

holy giant fuck on a fucking sandwich with fuck on top.
thats amazing.
if the anime was like that i would watch it.
I believe that about sums up your entire career. :D Now I've got to say that these things are absolutely amazing. I've always invisioned pokemon battles in my head like you have created them. None of the weird stuff from the anime. True pokemon was meant to be played out as you created it. Please, never stop animating. You can only become a true god at it.

the best part about your stuff is that not only is the drawing style and animation cool and distinctive but the "storyboard" is always fun, creative and incredibly well thought out.

make a career out of this.

Your animations are awesome, by the way. I find it incredible you have the patience. The Hera+Venus was classic. XD The Nite-Gyara was the most awesome animation I had ever seen.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Gormenghast, I'm really pleased you appreciate and chose to comment on the 'invisible' portion of any animation; the laying out of the action scene by scene.

CAP4 submission walking around.

Me=fan... i love ur animations... and ur art... i hope daddylong- arms win... I really like ur battles though... can u make one with empoleon in it... make it own something cool...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)