Announcing Smogon Tour - Season Nine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not before me aussie man, xD.

As a GMTer I wouldnt mind having tours a little earlier, but being someone who doesn't sleep til 3am my time, it won't be much of a problem. Although, other GMTers will need it a little earlier.

Hope this'll be a fun one ;)

if we're already talking about possible times, the most reasonable arguement with changing the times is that it becomes slightly troublesome for PST users... so how about 5:00 PM EST? 10:00 PM GMT and 2:00 PM EST seems reasonable on a saturday afternoon. I don't think 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM is such a big difference, if you have lunch at about 1:00 PM.

Ohh, so now I know why no one would help me get on shoddy (bastards too scared to battle me :P).

Heh will prolly sit this one out, good luck to everyone else though.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
if we're already talking about possible times, the most reasonable arguement with changing the times is that it becomes slightly troublesome for PST users... so how about 5:00 PM EST? 10:00 PM GMT and 2:00 PM EST seems reasonable on a saturday afternoon. I don't think 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM is such a big difference, if you have lunch at about 1:00 PM.
that sounds fine.

I've been looking forward to this for a while. :) Hopefully this will be fun!

... I guess this is as good of a time as any for me to learn how to play UU/Ubers.

Do you need to participate in all 3 metagames, or just 1. Also, can rule 4 be bent a little, because my username on smogon is taken on shoddy, and vice verse?

Status
Not open for further replies.