Anonymous Mafia - Smogon Portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay; I am here now.

I officialy declare neutrality in this conflict. The Courageous are now known as The Separatists.
I am not interessted in helping any of you; at least not at this point.

Wise: I expected better of you. Your information is useless and has been known for weeks. You cannot buy me with information; Earthworm is right, I know every single piece of information out there. Nobody knows more than I do. Furthermore, you were the ones who killed Brain and we will not forgive you that easily.

Earthworm: I do not see how confederating with you would offer us any reasonable advantage at all. Let's face it, it is nigh impossible for you to win and helping you would ensure our premature demise.

Powerful: Confederating with you would be foolish as well, since it would also ensure rolling seperatist heads all over the place; as long as any of you is alive, there will be a killer. This fact prevents any reasonable being from forming an alliance with you, seeing how you will eventually need to get rid of your partners.

I encourage all others faction to do whatever they please, we will only interfere and participate in lynches which will help representing the interests of us, the Seperatists.

Feel free to try and convince me of a reason to change my mind, I am all ears.

Actually we didn't kill anyone. We couldn't.

As far as i know, the night went something like this.

EW killed Ganon, he got the triforce.
Brain killed the moon, Volvalgia died as well.
Powerful killed Brain.

We are useless, Dak. There's probably nothing we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)