Anonymous Mafia - Smogon Portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"look at me im shiney, i'm trying to cause animosity between the two mafias because it's our last resort blah blah blah im mr. cool and im gonna die"
Yeah, I am actually trying to cause animosity between the two mafias. How clever of you to notice.
Doesn't make anything I've said any less true though, the first mafia to turn on the other wins.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
That may or may not be true, but it's a moot point now.

And, we'd rather both see the courageous die considering the bragging they were doing earlier, aka "you imbecile, we are superior" dak. ;)

And you don't really have to be clever to notice the meaning behind anything you say. ;/

edit: mr. cool is mr. dead.

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't continue this game. My laptop's battery died and the AC adapter broke so I haven't had access for a long time. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it back. (I'm posting through a public library computer.)

Again, sorry everyone.

I was going to help you guys a bit longer, oh well.

Dak, I would like to talk to you ASAP! I am not denying anything by the way Courageous, but it is pretty obvious that the Wise are the ones you want to take out. I assume Dak is the new "leader" of the Courageous anyway, if anyone else is assuming that role contact me!

Dak, it's up to you to decide. Do you want to work with the wise in return for information, or do you want to work with the powerful/ew in exchange for certain death as they have 2 killing powers, while we have none?

Think about it. If you work with them you'll get annihilated sooner or later. If you work with us, we're going to lose some people to their killers, and we don't have a killing power. You're going to overtake us sooner or later. It is still possible for the Courageous to win.

Why would you offer Dak information? He already knows every role in the game :toast:

The Wise have nothing except the numbers and knowledge of the remaining Powerful, and although I don't really understand why they are doing this now (apparently a 'reliable source' told them I was backstabbing them Night 10 [I wasn't going to]).

This is really too bad for the Wise :pirate:

All right Dak here's the deal.

Earthworm has 2 triforces. He only needs one more to complete his. He has the Courage and the Powerful, which is hook and silence.

Powerful have
Thunda - Why Not here - Barinade (Redirects)
Pillowrath - Hyena - Phantom Ganon (Chooses the night kill)
Fishin - Karate_explosion - Koume (Twinrova, has the current kill power).

The wise have 4 giants, each one with a kill each (all used up)
Sakon, the mask stealer, who is andenken / Skye.
Dong, Skullkid, who is currently useless because his night power relies on GP.
Thebest, Ghandi, who is the fairy working for Zelda, and is now currently useless because Zelda is dead anyways.

If the six of you work together with EW and Powerful, you guys will lose in the end. Not only will they start picking off the Wise and the Courageous 2 by 2, they also have the silencing and the hooking power. The Wise triforce is of course, useless by now, as everyone knows everyone. However, if it goes to EW, we're all screwed.

However, if you do work with us, firstly EW dies, and that means a killing power is of no more use. They will have Koume left, but i do hope the recipent of the triforce of courage will hook us to stop her from killing.

Obviously, Koume will stab the wise one by one, while we wise cannot do anything back. Then, you courageous can keep switching sides (or rather, lynch off 1 powerful, 1 wise), until you all win.

So it's your choice. Do you all want a shot at winning, or do you guys want to die?

I would just like to say that the remaining Courageous members should either contact me before voting or wait for dak or someone to make a decision. I'm pretty sure nobody wants the Wise to win other than the Wise.

Thanks.

edit: Please also note that I do not win if I get the full Triforce. The only ones with that win condition are the Gods. Additionally since the Wise have the first Lynch against me, if they win they will get both of my Triforces essentially sealing the game.

Not exactly. The one getting the full triforce has according to Jackal "Also, a special bonus: If one team controls all three pieces, they will be granted an immense power."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)