Data ASB Raid Zone - General Thread (NEW REF PAYMENT)

Spending 3 stockpiled VC to purchase Dispel for Wispmother the Froslass and Turret the Stratagem and Shadow Mend for Wispmother the Froslass

Chapter 10 Clear...What do you mean there's a part 2?!

The quest Into the Shrine has been completed as well.

Valor Counters: 37+13=50
Badge of Valor: 9+5+2=16

Glyph of Shadow Punch: Raises the power of Shadow Punch by 2 and its critical hit stage by 1.
Glyph of Power Whip: Raises the accuracy of Power Whip by a flat 15% and its power by 2.
Glyph of Zap Cannon: Raises the accuracy of Zap Cannon by a flat +30%, its power by 2, and reduces its energy cost by 1, but causes it to no longer have a chance to paralyze the target.
Glyph of Curse: Using Curse grants the user Redoubt, reducing the damage taken from attacks by a flat 3 for the next (6) actions. Doesn't work for Ghost-type Pokemon.
1x
Relic of Spectral Flame: Raises the power of Ghost-type attacks by 8. If the holder is a Ghost-type Pokémon, raises the power of Fire-type attacks by 8 and, if the holder is also not a Fire-type, allows the use of the moves Flame Burst and Flame Wheel even if they are not present in the holder's movepool
1x
Titanforged Signet: Raises the base power of Rock-type moves by (8), and their accuracy by a flat 20%. Moreover, whenever the holder hits a foe with Paleo Wave, Ancientpower, or Power Gem, the holder has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit. Reduces the energy cost of Ice-type and Steel-type moves by (1).
4x Tome of Comet: Teaches the move Comet to a Pokemon. This item is consumed upon use.

Spending 1 Tome of Comet on Origin the Stratagem. Spending 1 Tome of Comet on Cumulus the Castform.

Spending 5 Badges of Valor to purchase an Admiral's Cap.

Since I have a ton of Valor Counters, I may as well grab some stuff. Going to purchase the Glyphs of: Brine, Ice Ball, Thunder Wave, Ominous Wind, and Tail Glow.

Badges of Valor: 16-5=11
Valor Counters: 50-2*4-4=38

That will be it.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Woop~

Valour Counters: 42 + 13 = 55 VC
Badges of Valour: 8 + 5 [Raid] + 2 [Quest] = 15

Glyph of Shadow Punch: Raises the power of Shadow Punch by 2 and its critical hit stage by 1.
Glyph of Power Whip: Raises the accuracy of Power Whip by a flat 15% and its power by 2.
Glyph of Zap Cannon: Raises the accuracy of Zap Cannon by a flat +30%, its power by 2, and reduces its energy cost by 1, but causes it to no longer have a chance to paralyze the target.
Glyph of Curse: Using Curse grants the user Redoubt, reducing the damage taken from attacks by a flat 3 for the next (6) actions. Doesn't work for Ghost-type Pokemon.
1x
Relic of Spectral Flame: Raises the power of Ghost-type attacks by 8. If the holder is a Ghost-type Pokémon, raises the power of Fire-type attacks by 8 and, if the holder is also not a Fire-type, allows the use of the moves Flame Burst and Flame Wheel even if they are not present in the holder's movepool
1x
Titanforged Signet: Raises the base power of Rock-type moves by (8), and their accuracy by a flat 20%. Moreover, whenever the holder hits a foe with Paleo Wave, Ancientpower, or Power Gem, the holder has a 20% chance to enter in Clearcasting state, reducing the energy cost of the next special attacking move by 100% and causing it to always land a critical hit. Reduces the energy cost of Ice-type and Steel-type moves by (1).
4x Tome of Comet: Teaches the move Comet to a Pokemon. This item is consumed upon use.

I spend 5 of my Badges of Valour (15-->10) to purchase a second Collar of Tenacity.

Just for the future, I spend 2 VC (55 --> 53) to purchase a Glyph of Sludge Wave

Glyph of Sludge Wave: Sludge Wave no longer hits friendly Pokémon, and raises its power by 1

That's it at my end.

WIN!

VC: 9->20->16
Buying Glyph of Thunder Wave and Glyph of Sludge Wave for 2 VC each.

+1 Glyph of Meteor Mash
+1 Glyph of Signal Beam
+1 Glyph of Agility
+1 Glyph of Tri Attack
+1 Twisted Matrix

Badge of Valor: 1->6->1
Using 5 Badges of Valor to buy Landborn Gauntlets.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/win-tidefury-strand-hard-frosty-and-subwayj.3506380/page-3

VC: 14->25->24 (getting Dispel for Fidgit)
BoV: 4->9->4 (getting Landborn Gauntlets)

Glyph of Aqua Ring: Allows Aqua Ring to be used on other friendly targets.
Glyph of Scald: Raises the secondary effect chance of Scald to 100%.
Glyph of Surf: Reduces the energy cost of Surf by (1), and causes it do hit only one target. Surf can now be used regardless of the arena.
Glyph of Water Spout: Causes Water Spout to always have 15 BP regardless of the current HP and makes it deal full damage instead of 75% when hitting multiple targets.
Manastorm Headdress: Raises the power of Water-type attacks by (7) and restore (1) energy at the end of every round. Restores an additional (2) energy on chills.
Wavefront Pendant: Raises the periodic heal of Aqua Ring by 2 and the HP restored by Heal Pulse and Recover by 6, while reducing the energy cost of these moves by 2. Raises the power of Water-type moves by 8.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
VC spam time. I spend 3 VC to teach Voodoom, Medicham, and Mienshao Dispel
I also spend 1 VC to get Shadow Mend for Voodoom.

Paging Maxim to remind him to pick up Dispel for Gallade and Rev, as well as giving them both Shadow Mend =)

Remind, you never told me in the first...never mind. :P

Spending 4 VC to teach Marco the Gallade and Imhotep the Revenankh Dispel and Shadow Mend.

Valor Counters: 38-4=34

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/frozen-vault-normal-–-zhengtann-and-gemoftheday.3508644/page-2

3 VC -> 6

Glyph of Ice Beam:
Reduces threat generated by Ice Beam by 50%.
Glyph of Ice Shard: Increases the BP of Ice Shard by 4 and its EC by 3.
Vile Claws:
Increases the BP of Ghost- and Dark-type attacks by 2, and causes the holder to treat the targets of its physical attacks as if their Defense was one rank lower.
Splintered Visage of the Spire:
Increases the BP of Ice-type attacks by 4 and the holder's Defense rank by 1.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/frozen-vault-normal-–-zhengtann-and-gemoftheday.3508644/page-2

3 VC -> 6

Glyph of Ice Beam:
Reduces threat generated by Ice Beam by 50%.
Glyph of Ice Shard: Increases the BP of Ice Shard by 4 and its EC by 3.
Vile Claws:
Increases the BP of Ghost- and Dark-type attacks by 2, and causes the holder to treat the targets of its physical attacks as if their Defense was one rank lower.
Splintered Visage of the Spire:
Increases the BP of Ice-type attacks by 4 and the holder's Defense rank by 1.
Thanks Gem. Claiming the same as hers.

Oh, yeah, I should have caimed this before.

WOOHOO HARD MODE RAID DEFEATED!

Claiming:

- 11 Valor Counters
- Glyph of Meteor Mash: Raises the accuracy of Meteor Mash by a flat +15%, its secondary effect chance by 20%, and causes the Attack boosts obtained by Meteor Mash to last at the end of each round.
- Glyph of Signal Beam: Raises the power of Signal Beam by 2.
- Glyph of Agility: Causes Agility to lower overall threat by 30% in addition to its base effect. The Speed stage boosts of Agility no longer generate threat.
- Glyph of Tri Attack: Raises the power of Tri Attack by 2 and the effect chance by an overall flat 20%.
- 1x
Twisted Matrix: Whenever the user uses an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move, he gains a matrix charge. For every matrix charge, the power of the user's special attacks raise by (3) and their accuracy by 5%. Stacks up to 3 charges. If the user doesn't use an Electric, Normal, Psychic or Steel attacking move for an action, all matrix charges are lost.
- 5 Badges of Valor
- 300 Reputatios points with the Bright Hope Expedition.
- Completion of the "Taking on the Programmer's Job", and therefore, Berry Harvesting

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-and-tortferngatr.3510666/page-2#post-5658926

Claiming:
3 Valor Counters (bringing me from 3 to 6)
Glyph of Fiery Dance: Raises the secondary effect chance of Fiery Dance to 100%
Glyph of Flamethrower: Reduces the threat generated by Flamethrower by 50%.
Moth Dust: Raises the power of Bug-type attacks by 3 and reduces the energy cost of Quiver Dance by 1
Vial of the Living Flame: Raises the power of Fire-type attacks by 4, and the burn chance of Fire-type moves by a flat +10% (after other modifiers).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)