Ask a simple question, get a simple answer (CAP Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
^^You are in the wrong forum for that question. This is the CAP project. Post in the Stark SQSA thread.

Well for a start; this is the wrong place.

Warstory archive, and Trou de cul can only be edited by those with badgers.

Sorry, I've been out of things for a while. Is Revenankh playable on the server as of yet? If not, when will he be?

KoA needs to finish the Colour of the Original art, then DJD needs to upload Revenankh.He should be finished relativly shortly.

The actual analysis has a draft being worked on, somewhere by Sunday. The analysis will be implemented into the sticky when Revenankh gets onto the server.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
That it would be utterly pointless on our behalf due to Nintendo not being legally able to implement our ideas anyway.

Why is it legally impossible to submit the pokemon? Could we not just give them for free only asking for a spot in the credits?

We need a system to attract more users. Especially at my time (4pm+ AEST: look down the bottom.) Is one being implemented?

DougJustDoug

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
We need a system to attract more users. Especially at my time (4pm+ AEST: look down the bottom.) Is one being implemented?
There is no plan for recruiting additional server users right now. If you want to discuss this issue further please take it to this thread:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38471

It's not a perfect fit for the discussion, but it's better than the SQSA thread. Nor do I want this as a separate discussion thread right now.

This is probablly the wrong place to discuss this (however, I couldn't find a more suitable place) but anyway, I posted here to see if I could please be unbanned?

Here's the story, one night myself and Jr were bored. So we came on the official server to muck around with Lord Sunday. After ahile, I made an alt called HAL9000 the Bot to make fun of the channel bot (HAL 9000) as a joke. However, I got banned for 8 years by the said bot.

I know what I did was pretty stupid (and I'm willing to be banned for a week as compensation) but I think 8 years is abit too much.

I apologise for any and all inconveinience caused by my behavior.

Why is it legally impossible to submit the pokemon? Could we not just give them for free only asking for a spot in the credits?
It wouldn't work. Plus, you'd really have to send it to Nintendo Japan. (Nintendo America probably has no say and even if they did, they wouldn't want to deal with any potential lawsuits by allowing outside creators) I doubt NJ are going to be too interested in it.

DougJustDoug

It isn't prohibited during the creation process. But, it's highly unlikely to happen. The general sentiment on the project is that the game has a nice variety of moves, just not enough decent pokemon. But, it is possible that when creating a pokemon, we might want to give it a "signature move" or something along those lines.

Hi, new to this community, and was drawn in by this Create-A-Pokemon you've got going around here. Being not a very good gamer, however, means that I am limited to doing what's within my own areas of expertise.

I want to submit my own artwork, sprites, and Pokedex Entries for the CAP, how should I go about doing this? (I know that we're not quite there yet for this new one, but it would be nice to know now so I can get a headstart.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)