Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is not clearly answered. If I want to battle some trainer, is it as simple as talking with, getting its number, calling it and talking again to trigger the battle?
Naxte already gave you an answer, he really shouldn't have given you a second one that said the same thing

Can anyone confirm these two things for HG and SS for me?

That wireless battles can now fix the pokemons levels at 50 and 100 like wifi can?

and that you can trade before national Dex with DPPt (and that it can be pokemon not on the jhoto Dex such as the event arceus and jirachi)?

Is there ANY Latias that can have its nature synchronized? Also, does it start roaming as soon as one gets the National dex, or does a specific, completely optional event determine when its released?

If you meant that something like CB Metagross can use Trick? Then yes. It is often a very good idea to have Trick on Choiced set as you can trick the Choice item away to cripple an opponent (eg. Metagross used Trick to give Skarmory a Choice Band).

If a pokemon with Lighting Rod uses an Electric move then it will work, it will not attack itself.
but in double battles will the other pokemon's electric move hit the opponents?

HG/SS (US) Question:

I just got the American HeartGold today. Any piece of information regarding how I can use Action Replay on it would be appreciated. On the Code Manager, the company hasn't updated the list of games to include HG/SS yet. Do I have to wait for them to update the list in order to hack my game? Thanks in advance.
That's a question that also bugs me.

How do I calibrate my delay in HGSS? Normally, I just keep catching high-level Pokemon and plug their IVs into RNG Reporter, but I'm trying to manipulate my TID and can't do that at the beginning of the game. Is there any way to check what seed/delay I landed on?

Should mach punch hit spiritomb?

Okay this is weird. I use a strategy in the BT where I substitute with drifblim, stockpile, and minimize until its maxed out then baton pass to spiritomb. I baton passed into spiritomb against a hitmontop, Easy victory right? Wrongo, Somehow this hitmontop managed to hit my spiritomb with mach punch, super effective it, and critical hit one shotting my spiritomb. This should not have happened right?

Should mach punch hit spiritomb?

Okay this is weird. I use a strategy in the BT where I substitute with drifblim, stockpile, and minimize until its maxed out then baton pass to spiritomb. I baton passed into spiritomb against a hitmontop, Easy victory right? Wrongo, Somehow this hitmontop managed to hit my spiritomb with mach punch, super effective it, and critical hit one shotting my spiritomb. This should not have happened right?
Did the Hitmontop use the move Foresight at all? That both ignores all of your evasion boosts and lets Hitmontop hit Ghosts with Normal and Fighting moves.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
It does because it ignores the Ghost-typing and instead only strikes the Dark-typing, hittin it for super effective damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)