Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 24 (READ THE OP)

Should I use payback or stone edge on my restalk machamp?
Stone Edge hits Dragonite, Gyarados and Zapdos. Payback hits Dusknoir, Gengar, Rotom-A, Azelf, Starmie, and Celebi. You decide from there

I need to Rebreed on my Specs Luke (Mild Nature, I need Timid). I can pass on the old ones 30 Sp. Atk IV, is it worth it?
For a Choice Specs Lucario, you want the highest Special Attack possible, so yes the 30 is worth it unless you can get a 31

I don't think there are any that I know of. However, you could always give smeargle a focus sash. However, you do lose the sash, so make sure you have spare.

If I trade my lv 22 Scyther from Diamond to Plat w/ Metal Coat (so it evolves) and then go to the move learner in canalave city will he teach sciz bullet punch?

Can someone explain to me why my DS seems to disconnect, even though im close to the Router and the bars are at 3.(The max)

Can someone explain to me why my DS seems to disconnect, even though im close to the Router and the bars are at 3.(The max)
I've experienced this before and the problem you are likely having is that of an intermittent connection. Your signal strength may be strong but it isn't consistent, so thats why it fizzles out. Restore your router (either reset it or hit the small restore to default button) and then try again. If this doesn't work, call your ISP and ask them to unclog your router. Make sure no other computers or access points are currently being used when you attempt to connect.

Well it isn't my internet, but my complex. And yeah, there are two computers in the room and right now, both are being used. The connection while using the computers, never mess up, unless there is a bad storm, so I don't see why my DS does the same.

Should I try backing up or away from the computer? And for some reason when I am at a certain area, in the room, it would work.

What is the maximum amount of between turn healings that is allowed in a standard battle?
I wanted to try make some of my pokemon to combine various healing moves like leech seed, aqua ring, ingrain, leftoevers etc. I wanted to ask this because the between turns will be very long and boring but so far i haven't heard of any restriction for this...

If I trade my lv 22 Scyther from Diamond to Plat w/ Metal Coat (so it evolves) and then go to the move learner in canalave city will he teach sciz bullet punch?
Yes.

What is the maximum amount of between turn healings that is allowed in a standard battle?
I wanted to try make some of my pokemon to combine various healing moves like leech seed, aqua ring, ingrain, leftoevers etc. I wanted to ask this because the between turns will be very long and boring but so far i haven't heard of any restriction for this...
No, there isn't a limit. But y'know, it'll be very painful for you and your opponent :P

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but how do you open PikaTimer? I've downloaded it and can't find the .exe file or anything. Is there something else I need to do to use it?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but how do you open PikaTimer? I've downloaded it and can't find the .exe file or anything. Is there something else I need to do to use it?
You should as that in the Wifi Forums. That would be better for you. Also I don't know, maybe you are just looking in the wrong place. Look for where it was downloaded to.

What would be a good in-game team to have right after beating the 5th badge? .-.
Pretty much anything that has good offensive and defensive coverage. And for in-game, I prefer 2 HM only Pokémon and 4 battling Pokémon.

Example of good coverage:
Steel, Water, Flying, Dragon
or
Dark, Steel, Ghost, Bug

Example of bad coverage:
Dragon, Ground, Grass, Flying
or
Ice, Rock, Flying, Bug

Hey, I need a sixth member for my team to take on Clair (Dragon Gym)

I have:
LavaBurst the Typhlosion
Warship the Tentacruel
BullsEye the Tauros (I have something with a T I think)
Lightbulb the Ampharos
MegaHorn the Heracross
*6th Pokemon here*
I was thinking of an Ice type, as I'm close to Icy Path, and I need one for Clair and Lance. Maybe a Swinub/Piloswine so I can hit Poison types. Any tips?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
piloswine dosent fares good against all those water attacks used in the 8th gym better catch a water type that can learn ice beam staryu/starmie would be good since its fast and would help alot against lance later at elite 4.

Is there a site where I can recreate Pokémon? I want to upload pictures of my team but my camera is horrible and out of focus so I just want a site where I can put in the information and it comes out looking like an ingame screenshot?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you want to use Piloswine then that's fine. Just make sure it has Ice Shard which Swinub learns at Level 28, this should help you tear through Dragon types not named Kingdra without worrying about getting attacked first. If you have a Heart Scale you can evolve Piloswine to Mamoswine which would be even better.

Can anyone answer this for me? Whenever I trade a Kadabra holding an Everstone, it evolves anyway. And anyone who traded for that Haunter in Snowpoint City knows that Everstones are supposed to stop trade evolutions from happening. This also happened to someone else on Serebii, so it's not just my games. Can anyone please shed some light on this? Why does this happen? Has it happened since Generation II? Generation III? The earliest game this has happened to for me was Platinum, BTW. Was this intentional? What?

Trade evolutions will happen, no matter what. This includes if the Pokemon is holding an Everstone or if you press B.

The Haunter not evolving in D/P was built into the game to show how the item worked, if you try that with anything else it won't work.
But that can't be right, because each time, I had also traded a Machoke and Haunter over, both holding Everstones. Neither of THEM tried to evolve.

But that can't be right, because each time, I had also traded a Machoke and Haunter over, both holding Everstones. Neither of THEM tried to evolve.
I tried it myself and confirmed that I'm wrong and you're right. I even looked the subject on, and it seems so far that Kadabra is the only one to evolve (while holding an Everstone).

The most likely scenario now is that it's a glitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)