Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Dream World tier only allow Pokemon with their Dream World ability, or can you choose between DW and normal abilities?

Swoobat with SIMPLE uses Calm Mind on Turn 1...

Then STORED POWER on turn 2...

What is the base power of Stored Power at that point???

100 base after turn 1? 150 with stab right?

And if Swoobat could pull 2 calm minds it would be a base power of 180, 270 with stab, right?

That coming from a +4 SpA Swoobat would be devistating. Too bad he's weak defensively

Anyone know why my Solosis eggs, which are being made with a Solosis knowing Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind (all TMs) and Recover (Level Up move), and a Ditto, are being hatched knowing only Psywave? I understand them not knowing Recover, but what about the TMs? Why are those not being passed down?

Anyone know why my Solosis eggs, which are being made with a Solosis knowing Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind (all TMs) and Recover (Level Up move), and a Ditto, are being hatched knowing only Psywave? I understand them not knowing Recover, but what about the TMs? Why are those not being passed down?
Try again with a male Solosis.

Is your Solosis male or female? I'm not sure how move passing interacts with Ditto, but that may be the problem.
Missingno master and you are dead-on; if the solosis(or any pokemon bred with ditto) is a female, it won't pass moves down, period.
Why does this matter though, TMs are infinite use this gen?

Can anyone direct me to the list of the possible (if not, final) list of the tiers for 5th Gen? Sorry if it's already on the main DragonSpiral Tower page, I'm just conflicted with the titles. :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone direct me to the list of the possible (if not, final) list of the tiers for 5th Gen? Sorry if it's already on the main DragonSpiral Tower page, I'm just conflicted with the titles. :)
We only have an OU Tier & an Ubers Tier at the moment (And Little Cup, if that counts), the others will come in the future. For the OU Banlist, see the announcement that's on every forum about the banlist.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Swoobat with SIMPLE uses Calm Mind on Turn 1...

Then STORED POWER on turn 2...

What is the base power of Stored Power at that point???

100 base after turn 1? 150 with stab right?

And if Swoobat could pull 2 calm minds it would be a base power of 180, 270 with stab, right?

That coming from a +4 SpA Swoobat would be devistating. Too bad he's weak defensively

Simples extra boosts doesn`t powers up Stored Power BP.
when a simple swoobat uses Calm Mind once Stored Power would have 60BP since it only has two boosts even if it are practically four.

Hey all, I am trying to breed my male Umbreon with my ditto, trying to figure out how i obtain egg moves (Wish, Curse). The Eevee that came from the egg had Umbreon's original moves, but didn't have any egg moves. I'm probably missing something, so any information would be great.

Hey all, I am trying to breed my male Umbreon with my ditto, trying to figure out how i obtain egg moves (Wish, Curse). The Eevee that came from the egg had Umbreon's original moves, but didn't have any egg moves. I'm probably missing something, so any information would be great.
Its impossible to get both at the same time. You get Wish with breeding a male Pikachu, Raichu, Skitty and Delcatty that knows Wish. To get Curse you breed with a Male Torkoal. All with a female Eevee or any Eeveelution

Answered my own question, you definitely can trade Gen IV pokes to a complete Gen v cart then trade to an incomplete Gen v cart.

Question is can I be bothered to get my bagon friendly enough onpearl to teach it dracor meteor before I send it? Those contests do my head in. And most of my poffins are gone://

Eevee and its Evolution are in the same egg group as Smeargle;
any egg-move combination is legal and relatively easy to obtain
if you breed a female Eevee(lution) with a male Smeargle who Sketch'd
the moves you want on your baby.

Quick question, since the in-game trades give you the same level for the traded and received pokemon, will the nature also be the same or not? Thanks. :)

Missingno master and you are dead-on; if the solosis(or any pokemon bred with ditto) is a female, it won't pass moves down, period.
Why does this matter though, TMs are infinite use this gen?
It only matters in that I was hoping to be able to pass the Psyshock it had learned through level-up down without having to go find the TM for it, and that I'll pretty much have to start over with my Timburr breeding because the one I kept from this latest batch with Drain Punch/Mach Punch was female, and it appears that she won't be able to pass down those moves now. Thanks for the info guys, even if it isn't what I wanted to hear :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)