Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging Sevendeadlysins to a Battle.
4v4 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Berry Forest:
A regular forest, with nearby water and rocks, so all moves are allowed. However, a Pokemon may spend one action and 6 Energy to forage a specific berry from the selection in the forest, which is all of them. However, each berry can only be used once.
All abilities
No Items
Switch = KO

HAVE AT YE

I will issue another challenge:
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Crazy Weather Arena: In this weather, every weather effect is happening at once, and cannot be changed. Cloud Nine and Air Lock do not work.

I CHALLENGE THE KNIGHT WHO WOULD BE KING

1v1 Singles
1 Day Battler DQ, 2 Day ref DQ
Arena: The Sky

The sky. Only Flying-types or Pokemon that have the Levitate ability, trait or command may battle. No contact with the ground is legal (besides, it's probably like 5000 feet below you). Pokemon CANNOT be grounded with moves such as Smack Down.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I CHALLENGE THE KNIGHT WHO WOULD BE KING

1v1 Singles
1 Day Battler DQ, 2 Day ref DQ
Arena: The Sky

The sky. Only Flying-types or Pokemon that have the Levitate ability, trait or command may battle. No contact with the ground is legal (besides, it's probably like 5000 feet below you). Pokemon CANNOT be grounded with moves such as Smack Down.
If you think your sky can protect you from my earth, you are sadly mistaken. I shall accept your challenge!

One Ability
Switch = LOL
No Items

Since EndQuote and I have abandoned our battle, I'm offering an OPEN CHALLANGE!

2v2 Simultaneous Singles
Ok, the format is two single battles taking place at the same time in the same arena. However, pokemon are paired into 1v1s and can only attack the pokemon they are matched up against. Weather, trick room, and stuff like that affect the entire field.
1 Day DQ for everyone because I've been having bad experiences with 2 Day DQ lately, and I need to get my gym team ready by the deadline.
Acceptor chooses the arena (not ASB arena), but I want to say items off.

I will be bringing a Combusken and a Kirlia.
Yeah, I'll take this. I've got Middle mons to spare. For arena; Unown Soup. If one battle uses a letter, the other can't (Kirlia uses M, Combusken can't use M)

EDIT@ below; yeah, I have no idea why that was there.
Need a ref!

Need a subref for this match, although i don't exactly know how many people will ref.

EDIT: Also, sending out another match.

2v2 singles 1 strongmon for each team, the other is NFE.
Training battle
3 day DQ
2 recoveries 5 chills
Arena: ASB arena

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll take it. i wont use an item however.

EDIT: For the benefit of the ref, KAXTAR DO NOT VIEW PLEASE

Charizard, Zoan, Male
Nature: Lonely
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Blaze: Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
(Unlocked) (DW) Solar Power:
Type: Innate
When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Charizard
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 100

EC: 9/9
MC: 4
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Heat Wave
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Air Slash
Scratch
Growl
Leer
Ember
Rage
Smokescreen
Metal Claw
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang
Inferno

Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Crunch
Belly Drum

Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Substitute
Protect
Swords Dance
Hidden Power Grass 7

I think it's amazing how everyone's keen to ref the little quick matches, or the ones bound to be definitely epic, but matches like this get ignored:

TheWolfe said:
Challenge #2
Battle type: 3v3 Singles
DQ time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: A cave

The battle takes place deep within a subterranean cave, not unlike Mt. Moon and Union Cave of Pokemon lore. Being an enclosed environment, all weather moves will have no effect. Attacks that require solar/lunar power such as Solarbeam, Moonlight, etc. will still work, however their effects will be harshly reduced (akin to using them in the Rain or Sandstorm). Despite this, there is sufficient, if a bit dim, lighting due to the various iridescent vegetation and gemstones throughout the cave. The cave is also very spacious allowing for free movement, although the various stone structures give plentiful cover should the need arise. Furthermore, it is very sturdy and can withstand strong seismic forces. However, the cave is not indestructible and repeated attempts can cause various levels of structural damage. Should the cave completely collapse, the battle will end and whoever side has more Pokemon left than the other (or which Pokemon have a greater health % at the end of the match) will be declared victor.

As a result of being an subterranean environment, Ground Pokemon are most comfortable here and gain a bonus. What kind of bonus this is up to interpretation to the referee. I also forgot to add the cave also has a small pool nearby for Water Pokemon and Water attacks that need it.
Music: Pokemon GSC - Johto cave music
SimonSays said:
TheWolfe, I'll take Challenge #2. =]

Switch = OK
Items = Off
All Abilities

And I'll be using NFE's, please don't overpower me.
Ref please?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging Blazikenmaster-Zeo
6v6 Brawl Practice Match (Result does not affect W/L/T ratio)
3 FE pokemon, 3 NFE
Unlimited chills/recoveries
All pokemon on battlefield at a time, PM orders to ref.
ASB Arena

2v2 Doubles Strongmon
1 Day DQ
2 Recover/3 Chill
Accepter's Choice for Arena

Just. Keep. Trainin' that gym team!
Items on, all abilities, tournament arena.
Waitin' on a ref. Also, I will open two of this exact same challenge:

2v2 Doubles Strongmon
1 Day DQ
2 Recover/3 Chill

2v2 Doubles Strongmon
1 Day DQ
2 Recover/3 Chill

Taking on Ice Bug vs. C$FP, PM teams and I'll have it up by tomorrow at the latest.

EDIT: Also taking Kaxtar vs. Cloverleaf, PM teams

Reposting this

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 Day Ref DQ
Arena: ASB Arena
And adding this:

3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ, 3 Day Ref DQ

And begging for a ref for this:

Originally Posted by Fat Darkamber8828
Okay, I am re-addicted, I think.

1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
Quote: Originally Posted by Fat Blazikenmaster-Zeo
The 1v1 singles is mine

No items
All abilities
No switching

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I need to do some more reffing.
I'll take Darkamber8828 vs Blazikenmaster-Zeo.
And I've always wanted to ref a brawl, so I'll do Texas Cloverleaf vs Blazikenmaster-Zeo.
PM teams

Also:

Need more quick training. Open challenge time

Strongmon 1v1 (just PM in one Pokemon)
1 Day DQ
2 Recover / 5 Chill
ASB arena, unless you have something else (not to complicated) you want

I'll take DA's Double Challenge.

Switch = Derp
Items = No
Abilities = One

Sorry, a battle that I thought was cancelled ended up being set up. I can't take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)