Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 2 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I just battled negator, and won :] Well he fled at 4-3, but I would've won =)

Great game negator!

Edit: Funny thing though negator, my "revenge" poke, you know what its ;), didn't have it's STAB move, I was like FAUK, I don't know how that happened since I just used it last round and it was fine.... GG again.

Yeah Jonh GG, I've tought using my signature pkm, the 2° time to run again, but I've tried differently, sadly, this cost me the match, that was the only pkm left who was able to pown all others... :/ again, my Fucker get raped something :P he always do that :P and I'm learning every day more, differently from you boys, I rarely battle, most time is Roulette :D and I'm pretty satisfaied, because I'm founding some common weakness to many team, who aren't caused by the player, just the metagame :)))) the problem is to build something solid, I've just noticed how many of your lead are on shoddy recently, and I was happy to rarely see it on wi-fi... until you show me <.<

Thanks for letting me know, I hope he doesn't on a small incident like last round. This is all for fun, it shouldn't be this cut-throat. This is not like a World Championship or anything =P.

srsly...if we do not battle because he doesnt want to be part of the tournament do i at least get the win? and would you like to get that lucario i owe you now?

18 Expert Evan Smogon (0/1) vs. Sixonesix Smogon (0/1)
Holy hell...

Well, just so you know, I won't be able to battle until the weekend, because I'm getting a vital pokemon to my team in a trade then. It won't run late, I swear.

Edit: I just noticed I missed it when my post count was 616...

Edit 2: What's this roulette everyone keeps talking about?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Tried to get into contact with Altex again but he went offline a few minutes after I PM'd him without replying. Bleh, whatever. Scruffys online now so I'll probably be battling him within minutes.

Yeah sorry Sunday but its too late now, sorry for doing that but I had no other choice to keep this going. I'm sure you have enough skill to pull of a 5-0 and get right back into it ;).

BTW just a general question for everyone. Is my Starly appealing at all? lol, or would I be better off trying to find better prizes for the next tourneys?

BTW just a general question for everyone. Is my Starly appealing at all? lol, or would I be better off trying to find better prizes for the next tourneys?
lol why do you think I joined in the first place?

But yeah, what with all the other prizes and losing my first match, I did kind of forget about it.

I'm 100% sure that I will be prepared for this one.I just got a new wireless router, so now I have two things I can get WiFi off of.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Holy hell...

Well, just so you know, I won't be able to battle until the weekend, because I'm getting a vital pokemon to my team in a trade then. It won't run late, I swear.

Edit: I just noticed I missed it when my post count was 616...

Edit 2: What's this roulette everyone keeps talking about?
This weekend sounds good then.

Sunday

Holy shit what a match! The hax gods were truely fucking with us there Scruffy! 2-0 to me, GG.

I looked like I had a certain victory until Scruffy got a crit which gave him certain victory. The the hax gods once again screwed with us by giving my next move a crit which sealed the match.

Omg... SO.... CLOSE... I got a really lucky critical at the end to put his guy in the red, and the ONLY way he would of beat me was by getting just as lucky and scoring a critical to kill me... and he did xD

GG Sunday... If only I would of been smarter in the beginning (I should of known better about your starter's last moveslot), I could of saved maybe 2 of my pokes...

Edit: Wanna go again, same team, just for fun? =)

Sunday

Yeah, the power of having a big trade threat really shows when you've got the luxury of two Hidden Power dependant Pokes on your team.

*wonders if any of his pokemon are being used in this tourney*, i'll be asking this again when it's over lol, and will oblige in naming the pokes I used :P

Sunday

Haha that's a wicked idea, name the OT's of all the Pokes you used. Except the only ones who I remember the name of the OT is Jujuomi...

Hmmmm altex DC'd on me 2-1 and my extreme speed had just killed his 2nd to last pokemon, and I had another poke waiting in the wings. It seemed to be a sure thing, and I honestly hope it was a mistake, or bad connection, I had the advantage.

EDIT: seems it was a bad connection on his side? (Mine was good)

altex said:
Mini Guerra said:
altex said:
Mini Guerra said:
altex said:
can you battle now?
adding you, meet you on, and good luck, lets have fun.
can you add this FC please?

5241 0838 4150

ill be online.
good luck.
disconnection :S

well, i give this win to you, you´re win anyway.
I took out part of the quote that would somewhat have divulged his team.

Despite using some UU stuff in the beginning he out predicted me good, I had a comeback at the end. Little flinch hax from him messed me up, but aside from that it was great. GG.

I have some holes to fix >.> . Shoddy bound!

i hear frokko is pretty damn good. if i would've played the last few turns differently i could've won. hopefully i can learn from my mistakes and take this one home.

Tri-Dark Souls? Hmm.

I need to practice with my team a bit more first. My 1-0 over Train Man should have been a little better but im not well practiced with the team..

TDS - I should be battle ready by Thursday/Friday night at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)