Bleach Discussion Thread

Didn't like kon.. Annoying character to say the least. The RG are really interesting. I bet hikifune is that fat one(cause she looks "motherly"). I'm hoping the hot one isn't hikifune, because hikifune is most likely the weakest link among the 5 and I want the hot chick to have POWAAA. Moar hallibel! That is all.

I dunno, Mayuri's bankai was split in half after getting blasted by ishida...yet it works fine still.

Anyways, like the mad doctor himself said, everyone's is different. I mean Ichigo's bankai alone differs from others in that it compresses reiatsu back into him rather than exerting as an outward force.

So how many of the division zero members are Yamamoto's old war buddies I wonder? My theory is being selected to the RG, they're probably preserved at the height of their power and so theoretically could be stronger than Yamamoto, who aged over a thousand years and lost power.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hikifune is the large one. And we see why Hiyori is such a brat (particularly towards Shinji).

And wow, skeletal lady is every hentai fan's wet dream. Elvis hair is the only one who can say anything to Unohana and get away with it. Oh. And sounds like Kisuke is on the phone!

Still liking Bleach. Maybe I'm an outlier, but I'm a sucker for stories involving swords (I blame Zelda).

While I do agree that FKT arc lasted too long (and Aizen power up was ugh) and Fullbring arc left too many questions on the table, the 1000 Year Blood War arc (current one) is pretty satisfying. Surprised at many of the deaths so far...

But TK, wtf!!!! You pretty much set it up that Byakuya died and yet, he still alive?!?!?
Bleach kicks ass!!!!, didn't like the Aizen part either

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
^yeah that's what I've been theorizing since that chapter where Urahara got "threatened" and it only makes more sense now

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Pretty obvious that it's Grimmy. What other Arrancar has a venomous streak against Ichigo...or has the sleeves rolled up that way?

Fullbringers are back too.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
you're right, it is obvious, but rn kubo could show a 100ft arrancar with a little puppy and i'd still scream grimmjow because it's just been too goddamn long

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Fullbringers are back too.
So is the main douchebag fullbringer guy related to the Shibas, or what? The translation I read had him calling fireworks lady "sis," but I don't know if that's just a honorific or figurative use or whatever.

Speaking of being related to Shibas, is 'uncle' referring to Issian, and finally the proof that Ichigo is related to the Shibas (iirc there was this whole thing about how he looks just like the former lieutenant Shiba)? Very interesting chapter, here's hoping Tensa Zangetsu 2 has Quincy powers/any powerboost when remade.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
?

that statue line was a ruse

it doesn't come from the statue, it comes from ganjuu:

Ace Emerald

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Does it ever show his face? That's really what confused me, I never got a good look at the speaker's face.

Ace Emerald

Ok that looks nothing like him from previous arcs, and it looks a ton like the main douchebag fullbringer with a similar name. Hence my confusion I guess @.@ Sorry, honestly not trying to be difficult, I guess I got that entire section wrong.

az

toddmoding

been a while since we've seen ganjuu and kubo's style has developed a fair bit, plus the timeskip character changes etc

but as you can see his facial structure is the same. note his nose and the shape of his eyebrows

admittedly they're not wildly different, but they have very different noses and jaws. also again, stylised eyebrows

you can see ginjo on the right of that shot with his back turned with the rest of the fullbringers

Soooo... Chapter summary

Uncle ishin=ichigo is a shiba
Grimmjow turns out to be the mystery killer(lame. and we didn't even see his face wtf)
ichigo going to get a new sword cause zangetsu is lame lul
side story will revolve around SS being built up or hallibel rescue arc(please please please please)
Not too excited about the fullbringers, they seem next to useless imo
So yeah, we're back to another training arc, hopefully the side story will be interesting, at least.

az

toddmoding
be grateful; the sooner we're through to the next all out fight the sooner we get to see unohana fight

ps zangetsu is amazing get your head looked at oh my goodness

I always had a theory that Isshin was part of the zero squad at one point before leaving soul society. It made sense to me at the time since a lot of the captains didn't seem to recognize the name kurosaki when ichigo first made it to soul society. Either way, I definitely think we'll learn more about him before the end of bleach (Urahara too). Maybe even an appearance in the Reiokyu?? who knows.

I'm glad TK ended up continuing bleach after what originally should've been the ending after Aizen was defeated, just because there were a whole bunch of unanswered questions about all of soul society and the royal guard/soul king/urahara/isshin. Hopefully they all get answered by the end, and given the current direction of the arc I think they will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)