Bleach Discussion Thread

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
is everyone you encounter in real life who is sick for reasons unbeknownst to you sick for 'no fucking reason'?

not to mention ukitake is always sick for no fucking reason
I thought it was implied he had tuberculosis or something (now how a dead guy can catch it, who knows). I guess that could be a strike against him though as he always seems to start hacking up blood at inopportune times...

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Agreed, Unohana as the original kenpachi is pretty interesting...I mean, there was that unknown reason why Kyoraku and Ukitake gave her plenty of respect, guess that's why...

Speaking of Ukitake, where is he in all this, he is in the same level/class as Kyoraku, didn't his name come up anywhere for captain commander, especially considering he's the more serious of the duo. But regardless, once they find a way to block whatever the quincy have that steals their bankai, they're gonna roll over them considering they are all basically fighting at half power (besides zakarai).
i guess people don't read interviews or databook s unohana is the strongest in combat of the gotei 13, and she will fight soon, for sure, and no doubt then yu'll know why

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know why the anime is kaputt? It suddenly stopped airing new episodes... :\

They cancelled it due to not having enough popularity or something.

chapter was pretty amazing, i'm more interested in what the squad 0 guy (Didn't keep track of names) meant when Ichigo is a "bad guy". does he mean hes a bad mama jama? or is he a villian bad guy. and whats the soul king gonna do to him :O

jrp

Banned deucer.
I'm pretty sure the anime will come back once the manga is nearing the end. I think they cancelled the anime to prevent another filler arc.

I wasn't surprised that unohana was a kenpachi, but I was interested that she was the "only person zaraki ever admired". I'm guessing that he doesn't know that it's her?

also shikai/bankai zaraki is going to be hilarious

I'm interested in what role the fullbringers are going to have in this arc though.

(why didn't I see this thread before)

By the way Soi Fong talk to the Zero division leads me to think that Soi Fong is the younger of the actuals capitans and she know little things about soul society past, since Shinji and the other Visored was already Captain when Soi Fong was only an underling of Yoruichi who was a Captain at the time.

And where the hell is Yoruichi in all this????

If Ishida don't make a move i will think that he already know about the plans to destroy Soul Society but his father threaten he with taking away his powers(?).

By the way Soi Fong talk to the Zero division leads me to think that Soi Fong is the younger of the actuals capitans and she know little things about soul society past, since Shinji and the other Visored was already Captain when Soi Fong was only an underling of Yoruichi who was a Captain at the time.

And where the hell is Yoruichi in all this????

If Ishida don't make a move i will think that he already know about the plans to destroy Soul Society but his father threaten he with taking away his powers(?).
Soi Fon, Hitsugaya, and Kenpachi are likely the "youngest" captains in terms of tenure, as neither of them were present 100 years ago besides young Soi Fon, whereas others like Mayuri became captain once Urahara fled.

Wonder who will be the 8th division captain now that it's open? Probably Love, he's the only Visored at a captain level not currently in a position as his old division is headed by Komomura while the others took back their old ones since they were freed from the traitors.

That conversation between Mayuri and "Skelenton Hands" women from the zero division suggest a few things:

1-) She knowed Mayuri after the events that taked Mayuri to the nest of maggost, or
2-) She din't needed to be a captain to reach a position in the zero division

Storywise i prefer the first option, logicwise the second may be the correct guess.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So...Hikifune is a skinny/chunky hybrid amirite? :l

And we get an explanation of what each Zero Division captain contributed to Soul Society. Next up: Afro Man, creator of Zanpakto!

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone else feel awkward about looking forward to something in Bleach for the first time in like a year and a half? Kubo, just skip this Ichigo/Renji crap already and get to what people actually want to see: Unohana in action and Kenpachi's shikai/bankai. Hopefully they do not disappoint.

This kind of leads to the question of are the squad zero members really powerful or just good inventors
Well considering some of them have likely been around as Yamamoto (especially if hair guy invented the zanpakuto), at the very least they should have some considerable strength at least on par with any older captain. Though obviously we have yet to see any of them fight, they all have some very considerable skills for sure if they're in charge of protecting the King.

Otherwise yeah, it's nice to look forward to Bleach again, slowly getting over my disappointment of killing off Genryusai. And anything is better than that whole fullbring junk.

Loving afroman as well. I guess it's nice Bleach is getting a bit back to its more lighthearted self after trying to play serious so much.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How are Ichigo and Renji not tight with their Zanpakto already? It seems like every training sequence they gain more respect and reverence for their weapons, and understand they have their own feelings and desires and whatnot. They have bankai, and are pretty synced with their swords. So what grudges do their swords have against them at this point?

How are Ichigo and Renji not tight with their Zanpakto already? It seems like every training sequence they gain more respect and reverence for their weapons, and understand they have their own feelings and desires and whatnot. They have bankai, and are pretty synced with their swords. So what grudges do their swords have against them at this point?
get out of here P.L.O.T.H.O.L.E.S.

az

toddmoding
they let them break, they let themselves get beat up, they beat themselves up about it...

all those things tensa zangetsu told ichigo in his inner world are still true now, and probably just as true for renji

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)