CAP ASB Adventure Battles General Thread

Notices to all refs and players!

If your ref is moving too slow for this, or has disappeared, please post in this thread, and let us know. One of us will pick up the slack. Or, if you are lucky, one of the other refs may notice and step in and to pick up the slack.
If your partner disappeared and is not responding, let the ref know, or if the ref is gone as well, let us know in this thread. We'll get around to posting DQ options and rewards.

Also, a reminder to our refs... please do not take an AB if you have too many, or have a high risk of having to drop it. It irks everyone involved if you are unable to complete your duties.

Due to numerous issues, including, but not limited to:
  • Severe Referee Shortage
  • Lack of Adventure Battles
  • Items still being a Work In Progress
I'm afraid the Adventure Battle Zone is closing again. Before you panic, this thread will still be used when we're back up, and it's not a whole system revamp. This is simply "I should have had this crap done before letting people accept challenges." stuff. Unfortunately I don't have a definite timetable for when we'll reopen, basically it's when "everything's fixed". More or less.

What this means exactly is that new challenges cannot be made. For existing Adventures, I'll be picking up the slack and subreffing Iggy Azalea and Ascher (please let me know if you both want to continue) and Ooraloo and jayelt413 as well. I have recruited jayelt413 as a ref in training, so he will subreferee Mowtom and Stary02939 for the time being. I'll be reffing my stuff this week, it's a bit late here and I have a lot of school to do tomorrow.

So, that's the short of it please, if you have any interest in reffing Adventure Battles, contact me. We really need the manpower for when this opens again. This thread will still be used for Beta Tests of upcoming Adventure Battles, as well as any subref requests for battles still existing. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)