Other Creative / Underrated Sets Thread (Read the thread, NO SHITTY GIMMICKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to prove. Not only is Blissey far outclassed by Chansey, but any offensive move sans Flamethrower is a waste of a move slot.
Moral of the story: shitty gimmick
Edit: also, your opponents are retarded. So it makes me LESS convinced to use Ice Beam Blissey in UU
How are his opponents retarded? He beat a guy 1800 in the ladder. I think that's a great lure set and he has a good team. Also, Chansey may overall outclass Blissey as a wall, but it can't run Ice Beam or Flamethrower effectively.

Revenge noivern

Noivern @ Expert Belt
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

He has really good stat coverage and pretty much is one of the fastest pokemon in OU

Revenge noivern

Noivern @ Expert Belt
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

He has really good stat coverage and pretty much is one of the fastest pokemon in OU
As an avid Noivern user, I hate to say that as awesome as this sounds, it's hard to do in practice. The 97 base SpA is really killer, and kind of forces you to either use higher powered moves like Draco Meteor and Hurricane, or a damage-boosting item like Life Orb or Choice Specs. Also, if you're revenging, Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse is much better because you're just going to nuke something then scram after the kill.

Personally, I've fallen in love with a version of a Choice Scarf Noivern set that Katakiri posted in the Noivern thread a long time ago. Its utility against stuff that has boosted Speed, like Dragonite, Gyarados, and Charizard, is invaluable. Also, if you run a Timid nature over Modest, you can outrun even Kingdra and Excadrill in rain and sand, respectively (and provided they don't run Speed-boosting natures, but they never do). Make fun of me all you want; post all the "gotta go fast" pictures you desire; but Choice Scarf Noivern is awesome for revenging and saying "screw you" to Subs. For reference and copypasta:

Noivern @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hurricane
- Flamethrower
- Switcheroo

EDIT: As a side note, this does NOT outrun 188 Spe, neutral-natured Rock Polish Landorus (the current spread in the OU Analysis area). Boosted DJ-Land Bro hits 570 Speed, and Timid Scarf Noivern hits 568 with rounding. So close...

EDIT2: Also, as Katakiri pointed out in his post, it's great to lock up Baton Pass. Not as prevalent after the nerf, but dEnIsSsS is proving it's still completely viable.

Last edited:
I like Switcheroo on that Noivern set. I run scarf Malamar with Switcheroo (gimmicky, I know. But it works well if I time it right)

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Victini @ Leftovers
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- V-create
- Taunt
- Bolt Strike / Substitute / Filler coverage

Credit to Monte Cristo for this (oi)awesome set

It might seem odd to run a defensive set on Victini, a Pokemon who is often considered to have a terrible defensive typing, but don't be fooled. Stalltini is designed to be used on Stall teams as a counter to a few wallbreakers that give them a hard time, namely Mega Medicham (even Fire Punch variants, who can severely weaken Aegislash), Mega-Charizard Y, non-Knock Off Mega Mawile, and non-Shadow Ball Mega-Gardevoir. Not only that, but it's also able to wallbreak on its own thanks to its extremely powerful STAB. Will-O-Wisp is great at disabling physical attackers, especially the ones that will inevitably attempt to Sucker Punch you. Taunt is very useful at breaking down Stall even further. Final move is filler, Bolt Strike is good for generic coverage and breaking MMedi's Sub without dropping its defenses and letting it 2HKO it back. I personally like Substitute in order to annoy Stall even further, as well as mess with Mawile if it subs on the switch to Victini (Max HP isn't necessary since the only relevant Seismic Toss user in OU, Chansey, is cleanly 2HKO'd by V-Create). Glaciate for Dragonite, Gliscor and Dragons in general and Grass Knot for Quagsire and other Water types are all possible choices too. The given EVs are pretty obvious : they maximize its wallbreaking power, give it enough speed to outspeed Adamant Bisharp, and the rest is invested in HP. An alternative spread of 252 HP / 176 Attack / 64 Def / 16 Speed enables it to always live 2 Hi Jump Kicks from Adamant Mega-Medicham, but is pretty situational, loses out on crucial wallbreaking power, and statistically only matters in one battle out of a hundred.

Overall, this set basically beats a few threatening wallbreakers and wallbreaks at the same time, while benefiting from the element of surprise, as some Pokemon will almost always try to Sucker Punch it when they can.

Last edited:

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Nature: Calm / Modest

-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Dazzling Gleam
-Fire Blast

So I was trying to use supertoges outside of the standard paraflinching set, and I came up with this set that lures and KOs most of its standard checks / counters or whatever thinks it can come in on Togekiss. This set primarily works as a surprise factor, so avoid revealing its Choice Scarf until it is absolutely necessary you need to remove a certain threat. In all honesty, I believe Togekiss to be very underrated, even in OU.

Air Slash is the standard 60% = 100% flinch abusing move, and a Choice Scarf lets it outspeed many threats and muscle straight through them with a bit of luck. Fantastic anti-lead, since you can easily outspeed and flinch the absolute hell out of them so they can't even set up hazards. Single-handedly makes Togekiss literally one of the most annoying things to face in OU. Air Slash also OHKOs Mega Pinsir if running Modest, while the HP EVs enable you to survive even an Aerialated Return, 2HKOs Mega Venusaur, and even on the off-chance it doesn't flinch, EVs + Calm lets it survive a Modest Sludge Bomb. Aura Sphere gets great coverage and 2HKOs offensive + physically defensive Tyranitar even under sand if it switches in, one of the most common checks to the standard paraflinch set, as well as outspeeding and OHKOing Jolly Bisharp who can otherwise OHKO with Iron Head. Sadly, specially defensive Heatran and specially defensive Ttar still wall this set. Dazzling Gleam lets you walk over Timid max Speed Greninja, outspeeding and OHKOing them, and in the case you switch into an Ice Beam, the given EVs and a Calm nature allow you to survive one and OHKO in return with Fire Blast. It also allows you to OHKO DDance variants of Dragonite with SR damage. Fire Blast allows you to roast many Steel-types who expect to switch in for free; Excadrill switches in expecting the Twave but gets 2HKOed most of the time (OHKOed if you choose to run Modest), even specially defensive Mega Scizor gets OHKOed and EVs make sure non-CB variants cannot OHKO with Bullet Punch even with Adamant max Attack, specially defensive Ferrothorn gets 2HKOed while physically defensive ones just get incinerated, and OHKOs standard physically defensive Skarmory after SR damage while still 2HKOing special variants. Fire Blast also allows you to check most Aegislash sets, threatening with an SE attack while taking little damage in return.

tl;dr this is a really cool trump card to run, since most players do not expect Togekiss to play an offensive role, and overall, you can easily remove some OU heavyweights with some clever plays.

Last edited:
Kingdra @ Haban Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 192 Spe / 252 SpA / 64 HP
Mild Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Waterfall
- Rain Dance

First of all a very big thanks to escarlata for inviting me to PS from PO, and letting me use her PS alt so I didn't have to restart from the notorious bottom of the ladder after my transition. I'm avid user of rain, and as any good user of rain know, if you lose the speed tie to an opposing mix Kingdra, it can be pretty hard to salvage. Haban-dra salvages the unsalvageable. It's rather obvious what it is supposed to do so I shall just go on with calcs.

252+ SpA Life Orb Kingdra Draco Meteor vs. 64 HP / 0 SpD Haban Berry Kingdra: 255-302 (83 - 98.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Garchomp Outrage vs. 64 HP / 0- Def Haban Berry Kingdra: 229-270 (74.5 - 87.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Latios Draco Meteor vs. 64 HP / 0 SpD Haban Berry Kingdra: 222-262 (72.3 - 85.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Obviously opposing Kingdra and Scarf Latios are the only ones in this list that can actually outspeed Kingdra in rain. Dragonite and Garchomp fail to OHKO without a boosting item so if rain is down, Kingdra can also pull off an emergency RD against them.

Last edited:

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 92 Spd / 252 Atk / 164 SAtk
Naughty Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

ggwp.

credit to Decision Makers.
I honestly don't see the point of this, as you are sacrificing the ability to hit important targets in order to lure two or three counters (landorus-t, rhyperior and quagsire i guess?). You can deal with all of these without sacrificing EVs in bulk or precious moveslots.
  • Landorus T: Mawile learns Ice Punch, which outdamages ice beam even after Intimidate. Mawile does not even need ice punch to hurt lando, as Play Rough deals a good chunk and Landorus has no reliable recovery outside leftovers. You can also run Knock off to get rid of them on the first switch; at this point, landorus' ability to switch in on Mawile (and other physical threats) later on will be hindered, as Lando will get worn down easily. Knock Off also cripples Heatran, if you don't like the SubPunch set.
  • Rhyperior: Mawile can use Iron Head, which 2HKOes Rhyperior with the added bonus of hitting Mega Venusaur.
  • Quagsire: Not even a counter, as it is easily 2HKOed by Play Rough.

Furthermore, by running those two special moves you give up any chance against more common defensive threats such as Heatran, Skarmory and Mega Venusaur.

164 SpA Mega Mawile Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 248-296 (64.9 - 77.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
-1 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 320-380 (83.7 - 99.4%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Quagsire: 222-262 (56.3 - 66.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
164 SpA Mega Mawile Grass Knot (80 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Quagsire: 260-308 (65.9 - 78.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Solid Rock Rhyperior: 222-262 (51.1 - 60.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
164 SpA Mega Mawile Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Solid Rock Rhyperior: 330-390 (76 - 89.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

As you can see, no 2HKO becomes a OHKO under normal circumstances. Maybe the hit on Rhyperior does but you'll need spikes or prior damage, and Rhyperior isn't the most prevalent defensive threat in OU.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was mentioned already but if not then lucky me :]

Latios @ Safety Googles
Timid Nature
EVs: 252 SAtk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
-Draco Meteor
-Psyshock
-Thunderbolt / Hidden Power Fire
-Calm Mind

The whole purpose of this set is too have Latios safely come in on an incoming Spore or Sleep Powder, putting some pressure on the opponent, and set up Calm Mind. Draco Meteor and Psyshock are self explanatory. Thunderbolt is for Skarmory. You can also run HP Fire for steel coverage. While having safety googles not only is it immune to Spore and Sleep Powder but it can also set up Calm Minds thus giving it more power than its Life Orb variant and doesn't lose the small health each time. You still have to take care of certain threats before you can set up and sweep like bisharp and aegislash.

A quick calc i did:

+1 252 SpA Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mandibuzz: 331-391 (78 - 92.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mandibuzz: 317-374 (74.7 - 88.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

I just find that interesting.

Will edit in a replay(s) later.

Last edited:

Lure Aegislash

Aegislash @ Shuca Berry
Quiet Nature
EV's: 252 HP/252 SAtk/4 Def or Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Ice
-
Sacred Sword/ Iron Head/ Shadow Sneak
- Kings Shield

I won't bore you with details as it should hopefully be obvious as to how this set works. Simply put, I hate Landorus (I still use him though :) ).
Also takes out Gliscor (not Gliscor with Substitute though) and the occasional (barring multiscale) Dragonite. Sacred Sword/Iron Head kills barely weakened Excadrill and Mamoswine too.

Calculations -

Landorus

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Shuca Berry Aegislash-Shield: 161-191 (49.6 - 58.9%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus: 384-456 (120 - 142.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Landorus-T

252+ Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Shuca Berry Aegislash-Shield: 205-243 (63.2 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Landorus-T: 384-456 (100.5 - 119.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Others

252+ Atk Life Orb Excadrill Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Shuca Berry Aegislash-Shield: 169-200 (52.1 - 61.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Excadrill: 280-330 (77.3 - 91.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 160-190 (49.3 - 58.6%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO
Weakness policy activated
+3 252+ Atk Dragonite Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Shuca Berry Aegislash-Shield: 215-253 (66.3 - 78%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Multiscale broken -
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 320-380 (99 - 117.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

Last edited:

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is probably gonna sound weird, but:

Alakazam @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam / Focus Blast / Shadow Ball
- Disable
- Substitute

So basically, it's a surprise Disable set that I used for a good while in 5th gen, and actually had some success with. Most people expect Sub + 3 Attack or all-out attacker, but you can surprise an opponent by Disabling a certain move that they use. For example, you can prevent Chansey from using Heal Bell or Wish so she can't support her teammates as well, and will likely be forced to switch, or you can prevent the use of Pirsuit against the likes of Aegislash and Tyranitar so you can switch out safely. Heck, you can even prevent Talonflame from spamming Brave Bird, and is a nasty surprise against choiced opponents in general. You could say that Gengar outclasses it as a Sub + Disabler, but having higher Speed can have its uses, and Magic Guard helps preserve health for Subs to an extent. This isn't exactly the easiest set to use, and you'll have to be behind a sub in advance to Disable faster opponents, but it can work, and is actually kind of fun to use. It was fun for me, anyways.

It's also kind of funny with Encore over disable, so you can trap stuff into whatever non-attacking move they didn't just use to break the sub. But I find smart opponents only let that one work once, and unless you run Calm mind or something (forcing mono-attacking...) you can't abuse it as well as some other things..

Yes, just don't double post or spam, or do something stupid like that. ^_^
Thnx man, just new here and needed to know. Anyway, heres another set that I have had alot of success with:

Smeargle @Choice Scarf
Ability-Own Tempo
Evs-252hp/252speed/4def
Timid Nature
IVs-0Atk
- Parting Shot
- Lunar Dance
- Destiny Bond
- Trick

This specific combination of moves on Smeargle allows it to get around mons that commonly switch in on it, Ie; Mandibuzz, Ferrothorn (due to the hazard lead+Spore being the most common set). As well as slowdown the opponent's offensive momentum while doing so. For example, turn 1, Smeargle cripples these said switch ins with Trick. A mon such as Breloom comes in to threaten the Smeargle, and you Parting Shot on the switch into, lets say..Landorus. You pick up even more momentum by then U-Turning into something like Venusuar etc; These two moves together are just a great way to cripple mons in general, especially if you can get off both turn 1. Tricking the Scarf onto Conkeldurr isnt bad either, as hes slow as hell anyway, and a Conk without Assault Vest and less offensive options is always nice. Lunar Dance is to be used when you feel Smeargle is to weakened to do much of anything, and to revive a threatnening sweeper such as Zard X. Destiny Bond is there to kill a wall or a mon that is a threat in general to your team. I find this set to be very fun on Volt-Turn archetypes.

Last edited:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Lure Aegislash

Aegislash @ Shuca Berry
Quiet Nature
EV's: 252 HP/252 SAtk/4 Def or Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power Ice
-
Sacred Sword/ Iron Head/ Shadow Sneak
- Kings Shield

I won't bore you with details as it should hopefully be obvious as to how this set works. Simply put, I hate Landorus (I still use him though :) ).
Also takes out Gliscor (not Gliscor with Substitute though) and the occasional (barring multiscale) Dragonite. Sacred Sword/Iron Head kills barely weakened Excadrill and Mamoswine too.

Calculations -

Landorus

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Shuca Berry Aegislash-Shield: 161-191 (49.6 - 58.9%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus: 384-456 (120 - 142.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Landorus-T

252+ Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Shuca Berry Aegislash-Shield: 205-243 (63.2 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Landorus-T: 384-456 (100.5 - 119.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Others

252+ Atk Life Orb Excadrill Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Shuca Berry Aegislash-Shield: 169-200 (52.1 - 61.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Excadrill: 280-330 (77.3 - 91.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 160-190 (49.3 - 58.6%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO
Weakness policy activated
+3 252+ Atk Dragonite Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Shuca Berry Aegislash-Shield: 215-253 (66.3 - 78%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Multiscale broken -
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 320-380 (99 - 117.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
I fought you with that set. An important calc that you probably learned after our battle is this:

252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 184+ SpD Gliscor: 296-352 (83.6 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal

You almost got me. Now that I understand the point, that set seems pretty solid. Just one question: Why Shuca Berry over Air Balloon? You can't switch into any Ground moves with Shuca, because the next one will KO. Would you mind explaining?

Mawile@Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate (Huge power)
EVs: 252 Attack/132 HP/124 Speed
  • Play Rough
  • Sucker Punch
  • Swords Dance
  • Focus Punch
I often see SD Mawile with Iron Head or Fire Fang as the last move but using this leaves you walled by either heatran, skarmory or ferrothorn. By using Focus Punch it allows Mawile KO Heatran as it goes for rocks anticipating the switch (this happens most of the time from my experience) it also allows mawile to hit a roosting skarmory and ferrothorn reliably. So why use this instead of subpunch? Because an unresisted +2 sucker punch is very hard for many offensive mons to take and this set functions as both a great wallbreaker and potential sweeper if you can play around with sucker punch.

I fought you with that set. An important calc that you probably learned after our battle is this:

252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 184+ SpD Gliscor: 296-352 (83.6 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal

You almost got me. Now that I understand the point, that set seems pretty solid. Just one question: Why Shuca Berry over Air Balloon? You can't switch into any Ground moves with Shuca, because the next one will KO. Would you mind explaining?
You do lose the ability to switch in, but i think the point is to lure in stuff like Gliscor and Landorus-T and take them out. If they see the air balloon they would be a lot less likely to stay in, however, with the shuca berry these guys will stay in expecting to KO you, only to be surprised by failing to do so due to the shuca berry and then taking a hidden power ice to the face

Rotosect

Banned deucer.

Set name: Chansey eater
Move 1: Block
Move 2: Leech Seed
Move 3: Sleep Powder
Move 4: Hidden Power Fire
Ability: Thick Fat
Item: Venusaurite
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Nature: Bold

The idea behind this set is that many non-HO teams have trouble dealing with Chansey, the pokemon that holds stall teams together, to the point many carry Gothitelle specifically to deal with her. However Gothitelle suffers from two major issues: 1. being predictable as hell and 2. if it can't trap Chansey it's more or less a wasted teamslot.
Instead of sacrificing an entire teamslot, this set sacrifices a single moveslot in order to achieve the same.
This Mega Venusaur baits Chansey, seeds her and proceeds to brutally PP stall her until either she bites the dust or the opponent ragequits. The best way to bait Chansey is to put something to sleep, wait for her to come in and use Aromatherapy, trap her with Block and then put her to sleep. At this point use Leech Seed and proceed to absorb 88 HP per turn. Seismic Toss deals 100 damage per turn, however Chansey will keep wasting turns to heal herself, not to mention she'll spend most of her time asleep, meaning that unless you're spectacularly unlucky Mega Venusaur will always win 1 on 1. Mega Venusaur is also immune to Toxic, so Chansey can't do absolutely anything once she runs out of Seismic Toss PP. Thunder Wave can be an annoyance, but in the long run Venusaur should still be victorious.
HP Fire is there to deal with Ferrothorn, who otherwise walls you. Running a STAB move isn't recommended since both grass and poison have poor coverage.
The main benefit of this set is that it gives you a reliable answer to Chansey without having to sacrifice a team slot for Gothitelle, so it's best used in either balanced or even stall teams in order to deal with opposing stall teams.

Last edited:

That is most likely because Shucca doesn't warn your opponent of having the item, whereas Air Balloon does so with Shucca you can lure in said targets under a pretense of holding other items like Weakness Policy Spooky Plate

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest/Timid Nature
- Autotomize
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]/Flash Cannon

This is a nice set for Aegi, Sball the stab, HP Ground for heatran or Flash cannon for mandibuzz, dbond is the surprise. :o

Set name: Chansey eater
Move 1: Block
Move 2: Leech Seed
Move 3: Sleep Powder
Move 4: Hidden Power Fire
Ability: Thick Fat
Item: Venusaurite
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Nature: Bold
Using knock off is (yes, venusaur can knock off, but u know it) too mainstream? If the point is trapping chansey why u wanna deal with ferrothorn too? We are not talking about a sweeper that needs to remove is counters, is a wall.

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest/Timid Nature
- Autotomize
- Destiny Bond
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]/Flash Cannon
Why wasting a turn for automatize? Can work even with substitute (even if LO is meh). But gengar can do the same thing. Nice Salmo avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)