dans art

You've gotta look at how it evolves. It loses it's shell, so all that strength it had from just moving around with that heavy shell on was now converted to making it uberfast.

I get it, but it doesn't levitate, it has no legs, it makes no sense. If it were to move, it would trip and fall. No not get me wrong- I really like this pokemon, and Danmire's art, but I do not see how it as that amount of speed. :P

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks dude, I really appreciate it!

Its about 100 times better than anything I would have been able to do!

Cool Terakion.
EDIT: No, but seriously, thanks a heap for the Accelgor! If only you could draw moving pictures. AWESOME. And also for the Accelgor argument disputes, I believe Accelgor kind of skims across the ground with its *epic* scarf trailing behind it. I'm pretty sure it can levitate given some pictures I've seen, but it makes it more Bug-like to ahve it bouncing up and down. Gliscor stands on its tail, and it can fly, so I'd assume Accelgor does the same. Just wait for it in the Anime. You can bet your bottom dollar there'll be something about Escavalier and Accelgor because the special Pokemon always end up in one episode or another. Thanks again for the Accelgor! It looks like it's riding the wind!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Haven't made a Fakemon for myself in a while.
Yay, Ghost/Dragon.

Also, my five Favorite Pokemon, Sazandora, Charizard, Salamence, Tyranitar and Typhlosion. (Saza and Charizard have different brush sizes)

Also, thinking on a different way to shade.

Aaaand, I'm currently working on Studio's Fakedex. Those are some good Fakemon.

I like.

A lot.

Can you try and make me a luxray crouching for attack sometime in the future (using that frayed lineart method mentioned a page or so back)?

That would make me happy

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Bleh, I'm not gonna be able to draw a lot of drawings and stuff. Gotta focus on my academics now again >_<.
But here's A Wooooo~bat.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
I mostly draw Dragons and Pokemon, I've never really tried a Knight with so many details.
Maybe, I'll sketch it a few times.

You didn't do half bad on the Woobat! The fact its fur is a bit flyaway makes it much more interesting than the official art. Plus being in my 'Favourite non-Bug type Pokemon list' might bias me a little. Good luck with your educational endeavours!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Dumping some things I did in case I ever make a Trade Thread, but that will never happen.

Also, I really wanna finish that Fakedex >_<
That might take at least 2 months D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)