Defense of The Ancients Mafia: Game over! Carries win!

Extending the deadline for 24 more hours, I am missing a lot of pms, if you still have not sent in your night action pm then you have 24 hours to do so otherwise you will be subbed out and barred from future mafias made by me.

The rooster's call awakes you all as the fog of war lifts and you find yourselves in the middle of a rather bloodless situation. No one died during the night! Icefrog once again tells you all to convene to pick the person you wish to be smited.

It is now Day 2, Day 2 will end in 48 hours or until a majority is reached!

Roshan is still alive.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I was supposed to die. owell, somebodies in trouble for this. I just got told i was bonked on the head very hard.
Anyway, if anyone has any targets now would be a good time.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
OK, since people are pestering me about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Dogfish44,
You are King Leoric, the Skeleton King.

Who here is ballin'? There can be only one king and that is King Leo. A quintessential noob character, you have a total of one active, a rather simple and bland single target stun. You do not have much synergy in terms of abilities, but you are one of the oldest heroes designed for the game of DotA from your bolt of fire, your vampiric tendencies, your ability to critical strike, and your trademark skill Resurrection.

Screw the other crap, you got Resurrection baby. If you ever die in the game you will resurrect from the grave due to your control over the dead. After you are targeted for termination, you will vanish for one day/night cycle, and return with bigger and badder abilities.

---

You are allied with The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter. You win if The Good, The Feeders, and Tidehunter win.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna lead this village, and request as many people as possible to claim, preferably in smogon pm.
Thank you, feel free to lynch me if you aren't sure on my role being 100%.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If an inspector found a mafia, they should speak up so we have a target to lynch and so the bodyguard knows who to target. If they found a villager, they should contact said villager quietly.

Also, If any villagers targeted me in the night, I would like them to contact me by either PM or IRC.

First off it's Shananiganeer, and second am I'm trying too hard cause I vote first or cause I wanna kill mafias? I'm not gonna waste time posting my PM when it's been stated that we can FAKE CONVERSATIONS WITH BLUE_LIGHT... If you all hate me that much then I'll post it anyway. *cough*haters*cough* :P

EDIT: Almost forgot, ty whoever stole my Ultimate Orb (this may have made me a little bloodthirsty) :*( .

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
First off it's Shananiganeer, and second am I'm trying too hard cause I vote first or cause I wanna kill mafias? I'm not gonna waste time posting my PM when it's been stated that we can FAKE CONVERSATIONS WITH BLUE_LIGHT... If you all hate me that much then I'll post it anyway. *cough*haters*cough* :P

EDIT: Almost forgot, ty whoever stole my Ultimate Orb (this may have made me a little bloodthirsty) :*( .
How is it "wasting your time", unless your playing this game is a waste of time? Maybe me posting this message is a "waste of time"(and honestly, it kinda is). Don't come up with shit like that to avoid suspicion. If you feel it is in your best interests to post your role pm(and if you are vanilla villager or close to it, it probably is) then post it. If not, stop bitching why people think you are suspicious, because you haven't given anyone any reason whatsoever to think anything to the contrary. As for the lynch today, I would rather rand lynch than no lynch. Thus far these users haven't posted anything AT ALL(correct me if I am wrong):
6. Seven Deadly Sins
10. Popolovic
15. E.A.

I am taking IRC communications into account.
In any case, it would be nice to hear something from you guys. Otherwise, unless the inspector steps forward(which it seems people are clamoring for) I would support a lynch of either of the last two(I'm sure SDS is just busy) or Shanani-whatever. Keep in mind this is ONLY as a last, worst case scenario if the village can't get it's act together. I would be highly disappointed if that is the case, but we have to have a "contingency plan" of sorts to avoid completely wasting another lynch. At this point we have enough info to make something better out of it than a simple no lynch, even if it is just gathering information by lynching a dead weight, inactive villager. Plus, hopefully people can respond to this and we can get some dialogue going with the non-IRC crowd as well. Sorry for the long post, but I really feel that someone needs to address the rather pathetic amount of dialogue going on in this thread. Behind the scenes is better for the mafia than for the village, keep that in mind everyone...

How is it "wasting your time", unless your playing this game is a waste of time?
It's a waste of time (to post my PM) because it won't prove anything. People will still have to take my word that I'm not just making it up, which seems no different then the current situation I'm in (people don't trust that I want to kill mafia and not villagers). If killing a random is best, then I can go change my vote.

good job shanina, you just told the whole player list that you had an ultimate orb
How does it matter that people know I had an Ultimate Orb? I don't have it anymore, that info by itself doesn't say anything, and I don't even know who took it... If anything now villagers (and mafia too unfortunately) know not to waste actions trying to rob someone who has nothing.

Nobody seems to have any ideas on who to lynch, so it seems like lynching Dogfish would be the smartest thing to do so we can activate his ability and get a cleaned villager to claim to in another cycle. His resurrection ability seems like it works off lynches as well as night kills but I'll wait for him to post to confirm that before voting.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
I actually don't know. I need Blue_Light to confirm. Also, considering i'm actually going to lynch myself off for the greater good, could an inspector pleeeeeeeeeeeease claim?
Vote Dogfish44 (Without the persuader)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)