Down to the wire! *An OU Warstory*

This was a great warstory. I hope you can continue producing such amazing work! Other than the minor misplays, the match was pretty good, too. I only had one problem when I read it: your choice of colors. Red and blue are really hard on the eyes; I suggest you change the format to dark green and black. Other than that, you played very well, and I really enjoyed reading your warstory!

Haha, you were right Felerial, this does look better as a solo effort. Eon King here, btw.

Anyway, the reason I sucked so badly at some points is because that was only my third battle using that team. I've since gotten used to it.

Very good warstory, not noobish at all! Which goes very far around these parts. Good comments and team. My only nitpick was a couple errors on both sides, but they were really minor so didn't matter much.

9.5/10, keep it up!

Haha, you were right Felerial, this does look better as a solo effort. Eon King here, btw.

Anyway, the reason I sucked so badly at some points is because that was only my third battle using that team. I've since gotten used to it.

You played well enough to make this a great warstory according to the raving reviews =p, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. hehe

I'm not worried, lol. I'm just letting people know.

Btw, you are offically not a n00b if you beat me like this. I'm a fairly experienced player, so beating me in a down to the wire slugfest like this is something else.

If you hadn't said that you ran damage calculations mid-battle, I might have enjoyed this more. That ending was fucking intense, though.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Have you read that warstory by that noob Kd24 called fuk dragons, get bad ass? That one really sucked. But I liked yours a lot! Two defensive teams clashing can be good or bad (hello st9 finals). Yours was really entertaining.

Originally Posted by Fat Phantom_IV
Why did you let Blissey weaken your Skarm like that? He's doing a constant 30% each turn, so you can just roost up continuously and THEN WW, instead of letting him get you down to 22%.
I could have done that, and probably should have. Heat of the moment I guess.
IMO, you were right to prioritize spikes in that instance as he couldv'e, and should've switched in a counter at any point when you were setting up and if that of happened i'd of personally wanted an extra layer of spikes up to help you sweep instead of arguably insignificant Hp gain on skarm (since you had to sacrifice it anyway to heatran later)

very badly played torment heatran out of your enemy part, but besides that it was a good warstory, some some stuff here and there kinda went wrong, but good either way.

8.5/10

What I want to know is why he switched in Gyara before Skarm >_> Unless there was some hidden benefit to making sure Skarmory only took 13% instead of 20-30%, I don't know why he wasted his Gyarados like that (even if it was a RestTalk). Just found that odd.

Otherwise another great read! I hope you keep producing better battles and better reads! Something else I wanted to throw in there but damn I forgot.
He switched in gyaraon a death, so intimidate went in, and then switched in skarmory. Skar took both hits. He sent in Gyara to weaken the hits.

Also, great story man. Goes to show %'s are rounded :3

I didnt read the whole thing yet but u made a really stupid mistake at the first part tho....Just cant help posting it right now....On all those Swampert vs heatran scenarios you kno you could have simply roared the celebi\somethin else coming instead of switching that much? Cant disagree that was quite dum on ur part ={....I havnt read the whole thing yet so il edit it later to say "Yea good read" "Interesting story" and shit like that after im done k? =P

I didnt read the whole thing yet but u made a really stupid mistake at the first part tho....Just cant help posting it right now....On all those Swampert vs heatran scenarios you kno you could have simply roared the celebi\somethin else coming instead of switching that much? Cant disagree that was quite dum on ur part ={....I havnt read the whole thing yet so il edit it later to say "Yea good read" "Interesting story" and shit like that after im done k? =P

What on earth are you talking about? Please re-read the warstory...Swampert vs. Celebi only happens once, at the beginning of the fight, and I wasn't going to stay in and let Swampert get OHKO'd. During Swampert VS. Heatran I switched to Skarmory predicting a Celebi so I could get a free layer of Spikes in. How you classify that as a "stupid mistake" is beyond me.

If you're going to try and insult me, make sure you're doing it right =p

Oh right...Spikes my bad >__>......I never really liked skarmory i forgot about those.
But id just rather roared for the scouting and SR on something so yah =P.

No sorry i wasnt trying to insult u and im done reading it now.Good warstory and yes salamence is broken ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)