Dragonball Z Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this is exactly what i was afraid of when i heard thunda was making a mafia strangerdanger

edit: i guess it isn't obvious that i'm just joking around since you can't make any sort of judgement until the game is over

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i don't mean that cookie

i know gts, and i have faith that in creating the game there was balance preserved (thunda i can't attest to however.) i'm willing to give them both the benefit of the doubt and just call it coincidence that crazy village raping things happened n1. I won't say i'm not skeptic, but i don't think we should go ahead and write it off already.

Dear Roger Hargreaves,
You are Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragonball.

You were born in 1955 and in 1984 you changed the world... forever. This was when you created the Dragonball series, and since then you have made the (superior) Dragonball Z series and the (inferior) Dragonball GT series.

And now, as 2009 begins, so does Dragonball Z Mafia. Each night every character of note will send you their action, and you will update the day accordingly. And then each user will vote for another user to be executed, and you will then update the night.

If you are ever killed or lynched you will survive, for the spirit of Toriyama and the might of Hargreaves live inside everyone (except Earthworm he is a pussy).

You have a neutral stance in the current violence. You win if Tangerine dies a painful death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)