1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Expert] SANDSEMONIUM - Postgame Up! Winners: MEDS and MUDS

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Yeti, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Agape

Agape

YES! I have awaited this lynch since discovering GS was a mole with power over nine thousand. This lynch further cements my (our) victory. For after this I am the only one truly invincible. Also yes.

E: withdrew vote
  2. HD

HD

lynch generalspoon

fuck prs goddamn

chuck e cheese>government>prs
  3. wickdaggler

wickdaggler

vote generalspoon
    taking over
    the world
    once again
  4. Paperblade

Paperblade

LW is a sad tosser that feels the need to lie about win conditions of hidden factions when he is already winning. Seriously, that win condition is nearly impossible, why would you lynch him over a faction you actually need dead to win?

Also I was persuaded, as LW is bum-chums with a certain billymills

vote generalspoon
  5. Yeti

Yeti

(o 4:07:29 pm o) <~Yeti> (3:50:18 pm) <Yeti> WICK
    (o 4:07:29 pm o) <~Yeti> (3:50:19 pm) <Yeti> success
    (o 4:07:29 pm o) <~Yeti> (3:50:19 pm) <Yeti> but
    (o 4:07:29 pm o) <~Yeti> (3:50:21 pm) <Yeti> you are now silenced
    (o 4:07:29 pm o) <~Yeti> (3:50:26 pm) <Yeti> for n4 and d5
    (o 4:07:29 pm o) <~Yeti> (3:50:26 pm) <wick> oh well ok

Well, that's a bit of a problem...............
    Seeing as he posted twice, once a cycle.

wickdaggler shrivels into a pile of ashes and dies.

"lol my team never gets godkilled," LightWolf smugly states, feeling very proud he is so best.

"I WANT ARGUMENTS AND EVIDENCE FOR THIS LYNCH!" GeneralSpoon shouts furiously, but nobody really cares to listen.
  6. wickdaggler

wickdaggler

7. Empoof

Empoof

Put needles in General Spoons eyes

niggas don't fuck with a nigga like me
  8. Acklow

Acklow

[youtube]1Bf0aYBk0OQ[/youtube]
  9. imperfectluck

imperfectluck
    is a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 4th Official Smogon Tournament

why didn't you guys kill me faster, so I can keep dying immediately after subbing
  10. Paperblade

Paperblade

worship imperfectluck

meh
  11. General Spoon

General Spoon

worship imperfectluck
  12. Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Deadly Sins ~hallelujah~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

worship imperfectluck

(toasty over here in the bahamas)
  13. Yeti

Yeti

PAPERBLADE BROKE HIS ENFORCED POSTING RESTRICTION/PERSUADE.

imperfectluck expresses his disdain nobody was able to off him the instant he subbed in.

For this, he gains three followers who want to worship him.............. unfortunately, two of them just plain do it wrong, and as such, get turned into ashes at once.

In a very painful process.

With the death of ipl, the STARS have been eliminated from the game.

"What is this, I swear, that's not his role!!!!" LightWolf furiously shrieks, staring in horror at the mysterious PM.

What a nasty sucker!

It seems that the ????s have been identified as the VOCALOIDS.

With the death of Paperblade, these items are now in the SANDS ARENA to be fought over today:
    Defog TM
    Fairy God Parents *twitch*
    Sunglasses

p sure that's it.

ALL VOTES FOR GENERAL SPOON (AND IPL) ARE NOW: NO LYNCH.
  14. Jalmont

Jalmont

LOOK AT ALL THESE AWESOME PEOPLE GETTING GODKILLED
    I WANT IN

vote accent

i just wanna be

cool

and popular

plz godkill me yeti
  15. Empoof

Empoof

Lynch accent

...with needles...
  16. billymills

billymills
    is a Forum Moderator

"lynch" in a russian accent, are you saying "lunch" in an american accent?
  17. kingofmars

kingofmars
    is a Past SPL Winneris a VGC2 Winner

We've had a good run

Throw a Mcflurry at Accent
  18. Agape

Agape

See I was right all along~

Gonna win. By lynching Europeans.

Lynch Accent
  19. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

Car Crash Accent
  20. HD

HD

lynch accent

chuck e cheese>government etcetc
  21. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

lol

vote accent

post restrict124ions, man
  22. Nightmare Jigglypuff

Nightmare Jigglypuff

Huh wha? Everybody is dying? Should I?
  23. Yeti

Yeti

godkill, yada yada

yeah yeah. noobs.
  24. Yeti

Yeti

GAME OVERRRR

With the suicide of scared, frightened, and easily-swayed man Nightmare Jigglypuff, his fellow SNOWS was either going to suicide as well or be lynched by the combined forces of the MEDS and MUDS.

They turn their attentions to Accent after the other lynch target decided to off himself. He pleads with the MUDS for mercy - why would you lynch someone you can win with?!

(7:10:07 pm) <~billymills> you think i'm going to save accent and nigglypuff

Well, so falls the SNOWS.

WITH THE SUICIDE OF NIGHTMARE JIGGLYPUFF AND THE SUICIDE AND/OR LYNCHING OF ACCENT, THE SNOWS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME.

The combined forces of the MEDS and MUDS then turn their blood-thirsty sights to the last VOCALOID, who protests strongly.

"Stop, my mod is stronger than yours, get out, go away, bug off," SevenDeadlySins insists, but unfortunately, two mods > one, and he is overwhelmed by the fact there are TEN FREAKIN MEDS AND MUDS ALIVE.

With that, the VOCALOIDS have been eliminated from the game. General Spoon was indeed their third member.

Now that those chaps are out of the way, the MEDS and MUDS turn their attentions to their all-kidnapped shared enemy: the SANDS.

The SANDS stare defiantly at the combined forces of 10 people, but alas, 4 vs 10 is simply put, not enough.

"BUT WE HAVE... CAPTAIN PLANET!" ginganinja protests, however the sad truth is, together, the M@DS simply have too darn many hooks and kidnaps.

Crux is the first back from his kidnap, and he is immediately rushed by Ace Emerald, who ties him down and stabs a needle into his arm. The poison is fast-acting, and Crux flails, trying to escape, but only for a moment.

He stills, and then leaps back to life.

"I AM OMNIGUARDIN, FEAR MY BPV!" he shouts triumphantly, and grabs Ace Emerald by the throat, strangling him. The poor man's arms fly wildly, reaching out for anyone to help.

HD comes up behind Crux and bashes him on the head with a brick, and then drags the man to a bog, where he tosses Crux in and leaves him to drown in the mud.

"I never........ get......... a successful................ BPV!" are Crux's last words, muffled by the mud he can no longer raise his head out of. RIP once again.

"Is this a legitimate PM?" askaninjask asks (no, really?), staring at the shoddily-written monstrosity.

billymills stares at the Win Condition in much detail.

"..............Quagsires. Why is he on my team?" the mod demands, turning his fierce glare to the helpless cohost.

"Um...."

"You are never hosting an expert game again," billy declares, scowling.

Turns out Crux was really a SANDS! I swear!!!

With Crux out of the way, Flamestrike shows back up next. Just in time to watch the fireworks.

He is swarmed in the next killing lynch, with 10 people voting for him. The poor Samus partner has no hope, as his own recruit deals the final blow, and he is sentenced to death.

Flamestrike does not have an omniguard, though, and he is simply hung.

How could you kill a little SANDS Jr?!?!?!

Awful.

That is still not enough blood for the MEDS and MUDS. They're on a rampage, and GoldenKnight can do nothing to stop it. He turns around and is shocked, horrified, and utterly terrified to see ten people rushing at him to lynch him.

"Please, don't do this, I'm just a little gk....." he wimpers, trying to convince them to take pity.

But he is facing cold-hearted serial killers billymills and LightWolf, and they are showing no mercy.

GK is strung up for the lynch, and he has no hope of survival. But he faces death proud, unwilling to roll over like... pretty much every ally he had.

"We're killing parrots now to win? Cute little kids and animals?! I hate you guys, billymills sux," Empoof protests, unable to take part in this monstrosity any longer.

And then there was one. The game turns to the lone SANDS left, the lone man whose faction does not start with an M.

"...Is this serious? I've been with the SANDS for three of your stupid games and I STILL haven't won a single game. And again, I'm the last one," ginga starts, frowning sharply at the ten men he is stuck against.

"Should have been like me and only played one," LightWolf smarmily comments, and this sets ginganinja off.

"SHUT THE <SNIP> UP YOU GOD<SNIP> <SNIPPING> HUNGARIAN PIECE OF <SNIP>!" he starts, storming up to the cluster of ten men.

"WHY THE <SNIP> CAN BILLY AND LW WIN TOGETHER, THIS IS <SNIPPING> ABSURD, <SNIP> YOU YETI FOR THIS <SNIP> GAME. I WOULD'VE WON BUT ALL MY <SNIPPING> IDIOT ALLIES DECIDED TO SHOVE FISHY'S AIDS-COATED DILDOS UP THEIR VAGINAS LIKE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES AND THEY DIED!"

"lol you sux," billymills tosses out, bored of this and simply waiting for the kill on ginga to go through.

"NO, YOU KNOW WHAT, <SNIP> YOU SCUMSUCKING PIECE OF <SNIP> I HOPE YOUR <SNIP> OF A MOTHER EATS <SNIP> UNTIL HER <SNIPPING> FAT <SNIP> EXPLODES ON YOUR FACE!!!!" ginga roars.

He is not going down without a fight.

"WELL GUESS WHAT MOTHER<SNIPPER>S I HAVE A TANK!"

[​IMG]

Indeed he does!

Eight of the M@DS tremble in fear as ginga runs to his tank, leaping up to jump in.

But two have sneaked up behind him.

billymills and LightWolf grab his arms and tug him back to the ground, then pick up his legs, and drag him towards the weird giant hole in Atlantis.

"Time for you to die!" LW states, which is a rather obvious statement to make.

"GO <SNIP> YOURSELF YOU <SNIPPING> PIECE OF <SNIP> I HATE YOU ALL!!!! SANDS FOR LIFE <SNIPPERS>!!!!!" ginganinja continues to scream, fighting valiantly as he is carried to the hole which seemingly has no bottom.

LightWolf and billymills toss him in and brofist in triumph, with the last enemy gone.

"<SNIP> YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALSKDFASDFJLKASLKJF;ASLFJLASD;LKFJAWE;RJQ234U12345084758P3Q4U5IAWJFK;LASJ;LKFASKJ;LDFJSLKJDFLKAJSDFLASJDFLASDLKFJASFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Suddenly there is a HORRIFIC and TERRIBLE noise.

The mods jump as the land shakes, and stare in horror at the gaping hole, which suddenly glows a violent red.

[​IMG]

"Oh <snip> it's a VOLCANO," the eternal scholar himself shouts, realizing Atlantis was actually built on a volcano, which has now been reactivated.

The furious shrieks of ginganinja echo in the hole, and nobody is quite sure if he has indeed died, and this is the last of the SANDS. For now, it sure seems that only the MEDS and MUDS will be getting off this island in time!

The ten men rush to a boat and pile in, quickly pushing away from the dock and speeding as rapidly as the motor can into the ocean.

[​IMG]

"Well, looks like we won. Good day, gents," askaninjask remarks, sitting back and enjoying yet another flawless-victory-through-haxy-means with Blue_Tornado.

"Quag how did this happen? The game was called even earlier than in Revenge of the SANDS and they didn't even have a gaylord allying method :(" Yeti whines, feeling the shame of having a game end faster than RotS when it was supposed to be better.

"Maybe I should've written better role PMs.................."

Maybe Quagsires, may. Be.

Although the MEDS and MUDS have won SANDSEMONIUM, the screeching echoes of ginganinja's last SANDSy words have not died out yet. Perhaps some day, the SANDS will finally win their namesake games.............

Until then:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MEDS AND MUDS FOR WINNING SANDSEMONIUM MAFIA!

The game is over (called), postgame will be soon. Not today I have crap to do for my midterm.
  25. Metal Bagon

Metal Bagon

But I didn't get to sub in...

/rage

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)