[Expert] We Don't Need No Mafia - Criminals and Heroes win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While villages in normal games have to kill the least amount of people they can only kill using the lynch and start out united. The Monsters know who they all partnered up with and they can kill. If they control lynches and kill their targets they effectively kill twice as much as any other faction while only having to kill the least amount of people.

Sorry for the delay everyone, here we go!

Night 3 has ended. It'll be boring if i placed that explosions happened during the night and so on, since i did that the 3 previous nights, so i won't this time.

Instead, a scream cut the night, along with something heavy hitting someone. Woah.

Anyway, you all wake up as usual. There's one dead body. What did you expect?

Veedrock laid on the floor. Oh dear. This was a mess. How do i even put the gender? Anyway, he/she is dead, his/her head crushed in by some heavy object.

Dear Veedrock,
You are Jumpluff.
You are allied with The Really Unknown People.

Main admin of #Warau, many Smogoners came to your channel. However, that all changed when the world was changed, and thus, you are now quite unknown in the world. That suits you just fine, and you simply joined up with The Really Unknown People.

#Warau is still your channel, and thus you may use it as much as you wish. Therefore, you may PM me with the title "Night X - Warau USER". You will take the specified user into #Warau where he will be safe from everything. However, there is a side-effect to it. You may take yourself into Warau.

ONE BIG GIGANTIC <snip>.
With puzzlement, you realized that he/she can't win. Maybe it's a mistake by the host?

Ok, Day 4 starts now. It will end in 47-48 hours, as usual, at 11PM GMT+8 Friday May 28. Go!

Edit: Night results sent, go!

Throwing evan into the Storm

(hyping an upcoming game in one that is currently being played, isn't that slightly unethical? it probably is, but the Storm has no rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)