Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Trait: Wonder Guard
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp
You're wasting a stat point with Xatu's spread.

is there really any purpose behind all those def ev-s? use 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SDef with Bold. Now you always survive modest draco meteor coming from 200 SpA Dialga. (crunch from lefties ttar does 40-47% so in general you are not that owned by ttar)

5/6 of my team is not ubers.

I play on Pokemon Onnline server though, because Smogon for some reason bans Brightpowder.

Anyways, my favorite Pokemon in that team is:

Queen (Froslass) (F) @ BrightPowder
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Substitute
- Disable
- Pain Split

Hail support required.

Bulk Up Scrafty for sure. Switch into a Blissey/Giratina, start using Bulk Up. My favorite part of his sweeps are when my opponent switches in their Dialga to Spam Draco Meteor. And find that my 361 SpDef holds up against it. HJK over Drain Punch. Yeah. I know it misses sometimes.

Uh, I do not see any reason why you wouldn't run DP on BU Scrafty over HJK. Giratina can also Dragon Tail your boosts away, so...

Bulk Up Scrafty for sure. Switch into a Blissey/Giratina, start using Bulk Up. My favorite part of his sweeps are when my opponent switches in their Dialga to Spam Draco Meteor. And find that my 361 SpDef holds up against it. HJK over Drain Punch. Yeah. I know it misses sometimes.
So I presume the set is 252/4/252 Careful Shed Skin with HJK/BU/Crunch/Rest? If so then Scrafty gets trashed horribly by Mewtwo, who 2HKOes with LO Aura Sphere before Scrafty can beat it back with Crunch. Even if Scrafty is at +1, it cannot win without hazards as +1 Crunch does a maximum of 86.7% to 0HP Mewtwo.

Also, you lose out to 144/252 Mild Mixed Dialga, who KOes you with a combination of Draco Meteor + Outrage and moves before you do, because Scrafty has disgusting speed. The only move Scrafty has that can 2HKO Dialga without hazards is Hi Jump Kick, which is unreliable and asks for Giratina switch-ins. Speaking of Giratina, Giratina-O is able to 2HKO Scrafty with Draco Meteor + Outrage when running 248/252 (standard mixed attacker). Giratina-O also can take (it's 2HKOed) a +1 Crunch from 4 Attack Scrafty.

Giratina is easily taken care of by the rest of my team. And I get off Bulk Up on a lets say... Scarfed Kyogre locked on Ice Beam who thinks Scrafty sucks... One on the Switch to Gira, Take the Draco Meteor, Rest Shed Skin heals or I wake up in 2 turns, 2HKO with Crunch. There. Gira is gone. HJK hits Dialga most of the time. (Not saying it always does...) And if something K.O's him with a Draco Meteor, I bring in my Bulky CM Mewtwo. Either Way.
Note: Some guy said that Scrafty sucks in Ubers. 6-0 sweep.

giratina kinda beats you as i'm pretty sure that if you rest off of dm then they can dtail you and you're stuck with a sleeping scrafty

oh and
And if something K.O's him with a Draco Meteor, I bring in my Bulky CM Mewtwo. Either Way.
you can apply that to almost every pokemon in the game lol

and scrafty should never 6-0 a team lol

Why should Giratina Draco Meteor you when he can just Dragon Tail you out? Giratina outspeeds Scarfty too LOL, so he burns you first if you are using BU. Scarfty isn't amazing at all to be honest, it's weak, not bulky by Uber standards, doesn't have a good typing and many things can set up on Kyogre stuck on Ice Beam. Why won't I use Bulk Up Dialga over Scarfty? Things like Lustrous Orb Palkia and Mewtwo's Aura Sphere 2HKO Scrafty easily.

Darkrai sweeps way better than Scarfty, and I think Scarfty can't even OHKO Darkrai with HJK without investment. Depending on Shed Skin isn't the best option either, give the opponent a free turn and you are dead. At least Lucario can outspeed slow Ubers and has a better typing, more Attack.

I usally use Haxorus and hitmontop is usally my non uber ubers. Hitmontop for fakeout + rapid spin and ferro killer. Hax for a revenge killer + CB dual chop is awesome.

Personally I love using CB Abomasnow as nobody ever see's it coming.

Abomasnow @ Choice Band
Ability: Snow Warning
252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SpA)
~ Wood Hammer
~ Ice Punch
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide / Brick Break / Return

The last slot is up to you to decide, although I carry Brick Break 90% of the time as it helps get rid of Reflect / Light Screen.

EDIT: Sorry, Ice shard can be used is the last slot too as it will Provide a S.T.A.B Priority move to such a slow Pokemon.

I mostly use Ferro and Terrakion to check like 3/4 the ubers meta, but Gliscor can check things like non scarf ogre, giratina, groudon, and almost everything else if it has a sub up. This thing is so awesome.

1: Substitute
2: Protect
3: Toxic
4: Earthquake
item: Toxic Orb
ability: Poison Heal
nature: Jolly
Evs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe

Why gliscor? To me, for general physical walling, it seems groudon is better for it has better defences, higher attack and most importantly a phasing move. For the sub toxic set, pretty much any pokemon with over 90 base spd could pull it off of they have a sub up. Heck, if luvdisk had sub up against kyorge with that set, it could beat all kyorge variants, so why gliscor?

Because Gliscor can infinitely use Sub+Protect (or until PP runs out anyway) because of Toxic Heal.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why gliscor? To me, for general physical walling, it seems groudon is better for it has better defences, higher attack and most importantly a phasing move. For the sub toxic set, pretty much any pokemon with over 90 base spd could pull it off of they have a sub up. Heck, if luvdisk had sub up against kyorge with that set, it could beat all kyorge variants, so why gliscor?
Its true Groudon does have better bulk and offensive prowess due Gliscor has something Groudon and most other Uber walls would die for : Immunity to Spikes and Toxic Spikes and Poison Heal. Poison Heal is possibly the best thing which happened to Gliscor. Poison Heal effectively negates the damage done by Substitute in two turns and can stall stuff out which is accentuated further by the fact that most Ubers use moves like Fire Blast which have 8 pp.

But this aside you should try out Taunt over Protect, it is incredibly useful and completely shuts down common walls thanks to Gliscor being faster than those base 90's.

My 2 favourite OU pokes in Ubers are:

Scizor @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 250 Atk / 230 SDef / 24 HP
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Bullet Punch
- U-Turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit / Bug Bite

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Surf / Signal Beam
- Ice Beam

Both of these pokes have awesome potential in Ubers if used wisely.

Right now lead tran has been very nice to me.

Eviloite Chansey i have been falling in love with. (lol whats a draco meteor.)

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I really enjoy using Heatran. Its stall-breaking capabilities are wonderful, and it can suit up for me in every team. I even used Kyogre and Heatran in DPP Ubers lol.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've also use ScarfTran to reasonable effect, so long as you can keep Kyogre at bay. In the sun, you can do quite a number to Extremekiller Arceus with Overheat (65.77% - 77.70%), and you can OHKO it after SR and some prior damage that the thing used to set up on. In the sun, you can revenge kill Darkrai, Shaymin-S, Mewtwo and all sorts of goodies too.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I use honchkrow in ubers to good effect, sucker punch allows it to revenge all the psychics in the metagame, moxie gives it a bit of a boost, but if you want to check darkrai you can use insomnia, actually pretty interesting poke to use in ubers.

Chansey, dear god Chansey. I'm 100% sure it was mentioned here before, but it is just plain amazing... I've walled entire teams (and good teams too) using just her. It can freaking take a Zekrom's Banded Bolt Strike. It just... I don't even have the words.

imo Terrakion is probably one of the best non-Ubers that can be used now at this point. Scarf Terrakion is just sooo good; I think the only fairly common Scarfer that you see nowadays which outspeeds it is Shaymin-S which is saying a lot, not to mention that it's one of the best Extremekiller Arceus counters in the game (it only take about 2/3 from a _2 Espeed) and Close Combat is actually a really nice move to spam lategame if your Psychics are weakened. Hell, if you see a Mewtwo you could just switch out then come right back in and start spamming Stone Edge because Terrakion's STABs are REALLY good. Rips offensive teams apart.

Probably Scizor and Salamence.

Scizor is almost made for ubers, because of its bulk, and access to u-turn and pursuit.

Ferrothorn :)
His dragon and water resistance let it take the most powerful attacks in uber. It can even survives fire blast in the rain from Palkia and Dialga. Ferrothorn is great when it's on your team but it's really annoying when it's on the opponent's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)