1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Game Freak201

Game Freak201

Attack Goldenknight.
  2. Acklow

Acklow

Alright, this is not a deadline post. Anyways, I'm looking for 1 sub. If anyone who has been watching the game so far wants to take part, you may PM Johann and I. We will get you started and fully ready for your part in this game.
  3. Nilf

Nilf

attack goldenknight
  4. Nook

Nook

no attack
  5. Johann

Johann

Due to UncleSam's constant bitching and the fact that most players have voted we have reached an early DEADLINE.

Devilishly handsome Johann rode into town today on his horse hoping for bloodshed. Well he got what he wanted. In the town it was a massive brawl. Groups of people stabbing other groups of people. Bernardo stabbing Riff. Lightwolf stabbing UncleSam. When Sledge was like: "hey'all let all get together and rootin-tootin lynch goldenknight the southern style!" So him and a group of people surrounded goldenknight, but he didnt go down so easy. He ran away to the edge of town with the mob following him. He ran until he reached where the world ends. He didn't know what to do, so he asked the magic conch for advice. The conch said: "do nothing." GK did nothing while the townsfolk beat him to death with a massive book entitled: "THE LAW." When the crowd cleared it was clear GK was dead. Johann also finds moi and lightwolf limping away. Johann thinks it could be lupus, but quickly diminishes the idea. He approaches GK's bloody corpse and take out a piece of paper, it reads:

When Johann finished reading, a loud noise is heard. RAAAAAAAWR. IT'S THE NEPTO DRAGON, EVERYONE HIDE!!!! Everyone gets away safely. Except nook was watching scooby-doo so he didn't see it. The dragon swoops down and rips off nook's forearm. Causing him to bleed all over the place, but luckily Johann is just good at everything so he bandages him up before nook dies. The dragon then takes out a piece of paper and says in a flawless british accent:

Well what a day. Pms being sent out.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2, NIGHT 2 WILL LAST 48 HOURS (MONDAY AUGUST 30TH 9:00 PM EST) OR UNTIL ACKLOW AND I RECEIVE ALL PMS. SLEEP TIGHT, DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE

CONGRATULATIONS GOLDENKNIGHT ON BEING THE FIRST ONE TO DIE IN FINAL FANTASY III MAFIA.

gk was actually killed by kittens
  6. Spiffy

Spiffy

I know how you feel Johann. Aren't you guys glad I lightened the mood with this post?
  7. RaRe555

RaRe555

Spiffy you should stop posting in games you're not in
  8. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

theangryscientist cast Silence on Spiffy!
  9. UncleSam

UncleSam

<UncleSam> spiffy is a noob
  10. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

Spiffy is the new thorns?

/hypocrite
  11. Spiffy

Spiffy

Wow four responses in under five minutes. You guys must really like me!

Ok I'm officially done posting in this thread unless there is another chance to make a crack at UncleSam.
  12. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

crap my spell wore off and i'm out of mp
  13. Flamestrike

Flamestrike

One WoL down, three to go :)
  14. little gk

little gk <Birkal> I will quit everything I do on smogon
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

the kittens' cuteness was matched only by their ferocity

gl wol
  15. Nook

Nook

fuk the dragon
  16. Acklow

Acklow

Wow...and I thought I might get a chance at making the Lynch Update...
  17. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It
    is a Community Contributor

So the first man to fall is the Thief.
    His role in this game was but brief.
    He tried to mole,
    But fell to a roll,
    Before he could cause so much grief.
  18. Acklow

Acklow

-TheLucarioEffect- has been subbed in for Blue_Tornado
  19. Acklow

Acklow

Deadline

The sun rose. The sky was slightly red. Each of you opened your eyes, taking in the large amounts of sunshine that came through your tents.
    You suddenly heard a muffled cry outside.
    Each of you rush out of your tents. You each notice that you were not fully prepared for any sudden emergencies.
    RBG was grabbing his cape and putting it on. Midou was rushing out, putting on his helmet and grabbing his cloak. askaninjask was grabbing his moccasins while running out of his tent.

You suddenly see the body of somebody, spurting blood out of the side of their neck. You realize that this was the body of the infamous UncleSam. It seems as though somebody had thrown
    a Shuriken at his neck, instantly severing his spinal cord and cutting through some major arteries. You gaze at the armored body that was once a "somewhat" influential knight.
    zorbees noticed a note that had been lying on the ground next to his body. You all take a look at it:

"Ah yes, good old UncleSam!" said a voice behind you. It seemed like the old man from the day before had returned, "He never did agree with everybody's politics, but he certainly was an influential knight in the floating continent. It's a pity he had to die in such a way."

The old man gazed at each of you. He occasionally stopped to glance at those he deemed nervous, then continued. Then you all heard a cry in the distance.

A little girl ran up to the old man and loudly screeched, "Grandfather, grandfather!! It looks like RaRe555 and Nanoswine have ran off somewhere! I thought I saw one of them dragging the other on a Chococobo!!!!"

"Relax my dear," the old man replied. "They may return sooner or later. Then may you ask them for treats and candies."

[​IMG]

As the two walk away, you all feel slightly at ease, although some of you feel a bit of guilt because a potential friend had perished during the night. You begin to decide who it was that killed UncleSam.

IT IS NOW DAY 3! DAY 3 ENDS IN 48 HOURS (i.e. 10:00 P.M. EST) OR ONCE EVERYBODY HAS VOTED!
  20. Flamestrike

Flamestrike

Methinks UncleSam is going to be very pissed about this turn of events...
  21. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

And this is why you don't ask for massclaims as a neutral.
  22. General Spoon

General Spoon

Oops, sorry there UncleSam. I seem to have an itchy trigger-finger, so to speak.
  23. RBG

RBG It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

You know, I actually do own a cape in real life.
  24. Acklow

Acklow

I'm glad I could be accurate.
  25. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

Why thief get no picture?????

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)