Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The UPDATE will be in this post.

Ahhhh, ahnodder dahy in Bikhini Bottom...(narrator accent)

...ERM...

You all wake up to hear the rooster crowing in the distant. The birds are chirping, and the local Orcs are not being annoying. What a good morning.

SUDDENLY!!! OMG!!!

You all hear a scream! It seemed like it was a manly scream...well, a Spartan scream (not a girly scream, that's for sure).

You all rush to the center of the battlefield. There, you see the body of Game Freak201, a victim of an attack.

You see that his skull was crushed by a large object, quite possibly a shield. It was most likely thrown at the poor guy.

You see a note next to his body:

Acklow said:
Dear Game Freak 201,
You are the Dark Knight.

Dark Knights are warriors of the dark blade. Their Souleater ability allows them to convert their life into extra damage.

You have 14 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 3.

Being in the order of the Dark Knights means that you have powers that only the very risky would even choose to use. Your own abilities threaten your life, yet you use them in order to attain your goals. This means that at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Souleater”. You will use your own lifeforce, losing 5 HP, in order to become stronger. Your strength in turn doubles your Attack Power for the duration of an entire cycle.

You are holding three Turtle Shells. If used on any USER, you will cast the spell, Protect, which prevents the next 5 damage dealt to USER. This can be stacked, as it protects the USER every time any damage is dealt. However, this item can be only used three times. This is a Support item.

You know the identity of the Geomancer. The Geomancer is <SNIP>.

You are allied with the Earth Crystal Warriors. You win if the Earth Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Wind Crystal Warriors.
You also notice that there is a frozen carcass thirty feet away from Game Freak201's body.

It is the carcass of BunnyMaster!

Acklow said:
Dear Bunnymaster,
You are the Summoner.

Summoners are able to draw the hidden powers of summoned beasts. Their powers will be further enhanced if they can find the legendary beasts...

You have 10 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 0.

As a summoner, you are able to cast summons for very powerful creatures. In order to do this, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled any of the following:

“Night x- Bahamur USER”. This will summon the Legendary Dragon, Bahamut. It will breath a magnificent flame upon your target, dealing 5 damage to them. However, you lose 2 HP when casting this spell.

“Night x- Catastro USER”. This will summon the Legendary Warrior, Odin. He will trample upon your target at a blurring speed, instantly killing them. However, you lose 8 HP when casting this spell.

You may not cast more than one of each spell a Night. Be aware though, that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You know the identity of the Black Mage. The Black Mage is <SNIP>.

You are allied with the Wind Crystal Warriors. You win if the Wind Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Water Crystal Warriors.
Who is the culprit behind these two deaths? And why in the world does BunnyMaster's note show a picture of Refia instead of a male Summoner? Find out, during today's Attack!

TODAY IS DAY 4! DAY 4 ENDS IN 48 HOURS (i.e. 4:00 P.M. EST) OR UNTIL EVERYBODY ATTACKS!!

Lynch -thelucarioeffect-
WoL or Swamp, we don't really care. Enjoy heaven, you'll be there soon. Oh, and von, what happened to that posting restriction of yours? I want to see some songs!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Deadline

You all gather around after the deaths of Game Freak201 and BunnyMaster.

Looking at each other, you notice Altair staring -TheLucarioEffect- down.

"Hey, YOU!" Altair says in a scruffy voice, "YER THE ONE WHO'S BEEN DOIN' ALL ER THIS!"

"Boys, I think we may have a target! GET 'IM!"

Some of you rush out with swords and knives, and chase -TheLucarioEffect- down. As he looks at you with a silent plea, you mercilessly start stabbing at him.

However, some of you were not so keen as to attack the poor man. Instead, you hear Sledge yell out,

"Hey y'all! I hate these rootin' tootin' nannywackers! Let's get Altair instead!"

You hear a sound of approval from the crowd following Sledge and you follow them as they pull Altair out of the melee and instead, toss him into the brawl.

Each of you start swinging your weapons at Altair who tries to get out of the way.

But all of a sudden, you all hear a loud cry:

"STOP!"

You turn around and see Acklow walking towards you, "Enough. No more slaughter for today. You all were pansies and weren't tough enough to kill these two. Of course, you badly hurt each,
but they seem okay in my eyes. Quit trying to hurt them and leave them for now. They can't do anything to you anymore in their weakened states."

Each of you ease out of tension. Huh, I guess he's right, each of you thought. So you walk away. However, some of you barely notice the body of Spiffy, lying where the slaughter had occured.
Of course, non of you thought that the death of Spiffy was too important, so you walked away without looking at the note lying by his body.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4! NIGHT 4 ENDS IN 48 HOURS (9:45 PM EST) OR ONCE ALL PMs HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY ACKLOW AND JOHANN!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)