First ASB Team Tournament! (Won by Team jassmashpwn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wait, refs are supposed to post results? Didn't notice that...

This is EXTREMELY late and is already in the OP I think but Engineer Pikachu won over Tortferngatr by DQ.

I never did require refs to post the results but if they do I'm not complaining! Saves me the time of having to go check for them.

Also a reminder to refs that ASB reffing rules require flavour in every reffing; after all, ASB is a spectator sport (kinda). While in normal matches this isn't a big of a deal, this is a tournament, so you should be making an effort to include at least a few lines of flavour when you ref.

if only i could have beat maxim, then the Mystery Masqueraders would be advancing for sure....

It's all up to you LadySalamence, beat KS.

<3 (and GG Gerard, you da man)

I doubt Rediamond can overcome EndQuote at this stage, our match was basically the decider.
Either way this has been intensely close, our landslide win in predictions was unjustified regardless of who wins overall.
GG to the Corgis.
And good luck to Orcinus against Lou/Zarator. :p

Destiny Warrior

I would have posted yesterday, but I was really sleep. IAR seems to have posted though. In any case:

Its_A_Random has defeated SubwayJ.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Thanks for the support, Jesseus! Yeah, best match I've seen/played, hax less and as you said, team matchup didn't factor in so definitely a classic.

The underdogs advance! Here are some Crisps.

Destiny Warrior

Good game Wolfe, and well played Corgis! I'm glad I managed to win though, that avoided a whitewash...

GL to all the teams left in the tourney, may the best men/women win!

Destiny Warrior

Been a couple of days, and this is about a result, so don't kill me Flamestrike...

typon77 has defeated Temperantia.

Ninja'd... sorta

With this victory, the Stargazers have won two matches, meaning we move on to the next round, and the Dreaded SATs are eliminated! To keep up with everyone else posting celebratory pictures, here's a picture of a badass Xatu.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Apples don't need celebratory pictures to confirm our appearance into the next round :P

Congrats Star Gazers anyway, glhf against the Brits! ;)

EDIT:

Colossoil [Megawhal] (M)
NATURE: Hasty (+14% Accuracy) (NC)

TYPE
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

ABILITIES
Rebound
: (Can Be Activated) The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition.
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Pressure (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

STATS

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110 (+)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 10
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

ATTACKS (59)
PHYSICAL
Bite
Body Slam
Bounce
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Crunch
Dig
Dive
Dragon Tail
Drill Run (Auto-Learned outside Tourney)
Earthquake
Fake Out
Fire Fang
Fissure
Flail
Horn Attack
Horn Drill
Knock Off
Magnitude
Megahorn
Payback
Peck
Pursuit
Rapid Spin
Retaliate
Rock Slide
Smack Down
Stone Edge
Strength
Sucker Punch
Tackle
Thunder Fang
U-Turn

SPECIAL
Bubblebeam
Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Hidden Power (Grass 7)
Hyper Beam
Mud Bomb
Mud Shot
Muddy Water
Sludge Wave
Snarl (Bought outside Tourney)
Water Spout (Bought outside Tourney)

OTHER

Double Team
Encore
Endure
Leer
Protect
Quash
Rest
Roar
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Stockpile
Substitute
Swagger
Taunt
Toxic

Can a moderator/Flamestrike please update my Colossoil with this. Thank you.

Just a reminder to those whose teams have already advanced, if you've finished your match make sure to claim your prizes! There will be only be a few days at most between rounds, so the quicker you claim the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)