1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to assure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!
  3. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

Discussion in 'Articles and Letters' started by Nexus, Nov 9, 2010.

1. sandshrewz

sandshrewz POTATO
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I hope this is the right place to ask >.>

May I write an article on Wish with November Blue? Thanks. :)
  2. Nexus

Nexus BLOOM DOOM
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

So spoke with the other mods, and we decided to reject this since there's really not that much to say about Wish considering the new mechanics significantly reduce the number of viable users, and unlike gravity or baton pass isn't really something you could build a team around.
  3. BTzz

BTzz spams overhand rights
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Can I write an RU Sunny Day article? It's certainly a viable playstyle with tons of options.
  4. Nexus

Nexus BLOOM DOOM
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

go ahead.
  5. Endorfins

Endorfins Your Worst Nightmare
    is a Contributor Alumnus

now that nu is out will there be a speed tier and threat list article for it?
  6. Nexus

Nexus BLOOM DOOM
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

good catch, those have been added and are up for reservation.
  7. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence nostalgic.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I am requesting the NU Threatlist, please!
  8. complete legitimacy

complete legitimacy Honko's Happy Funtime With Men
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I don't know if it's been said before, but I think a guide to team-building would be a good idea. It probably won't have to be tier-specific, but if that does end up happening, then so be it. I wouldn't be able to write the article, but I know that I wouldn't be the only one tjat would appreciate it.
  9. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Requesting to write a RU Hail guide.
  10. fidgety

fidgety

Been waiting on Tmon for over 2 weeks I'm probably going to just go to GP soon as this has been waiting longer than I would have Liked.
  11. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I'd like to do an NU stall article when the tier is finalized in January, just posting to show my interest before anybody else. NU stall is perfectly viable with Lanturn, Weezing, Cryogonal, Lickilicky, Leafeon, and so on.
  12. NatGeo

NatGeo ¡Órale!
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Yeah I would like to do and introduction to NU whenever the tier is finalized - probably me and / or tennisace / whoever feels up to the job.
  13. Nexus

Nexus BLOOM DOOM
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

Yes, go ahead.

Yes, go ahead.

go ahead
  14. Layell

Layell Alas poor Yorick!
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Sprite Leader

15. Jellicent

Jellicent
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

I'd like to reserve an RU Trick Room article (macle said I could ^.^)
  16. yee

yee
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

I would like to do a guide to team building for BW OU if the idea is accepted. The target audience im envisioning right now are people who have a favorite sweeper to use and want to make a balanced (weather or non-weather) team with it as their centerpiece. This guide would help them by showing them how balanced teams should ideally work together to achieve their goal and which questions they should be asking themselves when deciding good teammates. If anyone wants a discussion about the format/content ill be happy to talk about it on IRC preferably with my final thoughts in this thread.
  17. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

If it gets approved, could I do a RU rain guide?
  18. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'd be willing to assist if necessary.
  19. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

OK, so Texas Cloverleaf and I have decided to do the RU rain guide together. We will get a thread up as soon as this is approved.
  20. Bane.

Bane. formerly macle
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

fine go for it.
  21. Brammi

Brammi

I've been watching with bated breath for the NU speed tier article and it keep not coming. At what point can I cite no progress and take it for myself?
  22. Nexus

Nexus BLOOM DOOM
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

You can have it.
  23. kmuffinman

kmuffinman

Due to other commitments, I seem to be unable to finish my article on phazing. I'm opening it up for anyone willing to take over- it's about 85% done
  24. Harsha

Harsha
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

May I write a guide to Volt-Turn? I've been using it quite successfully for some time now, and I think that it deserves its own article. Thanks in advance!
  25. Harsha

Harsha
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Sorry about the double post, but will the article that Wario is OSSIM and I are writing get added to this index? Just wondering. Thanks!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)