Grammer-Prose Team Queue

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah you can stamp them provided they aren't too old, ones done in the past two weeks or so are fine, make sure to post here saying you've done so though

Ah, maybe I'll just forget about it aside from kabutops. Looking back it seems like some of them would suddenly become 2/2, and stuff like Togekiss and Doubles may be a bit too old anyway. :c

Anyway, did a second check of VGC Serperior.

By the way, is stuff like Gravity guide even written enough to GP?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looking back it seems like some of them would suddenly become 2/2, and stuff like Togekiss and Doubles may be a bit too old anyway. :c

By the way, is stuff like Gravity guide even written enough to GP?
whats wrong with them becoming 2/2 ?

and yeah i think the gravity guide is ready

Well I'd feel weird about it on stuff like Mew because my check was written before the first official check and it would feel like going back in time or something? Maybe I'm just being crazy.

I stamped my checks on Palkia and Groudon, both 2/2.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Checked Bug Arceus, but the overview still needs 2 checks. Not quite sure how to deal with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)