Home Field Advantage II - Week 8 - Read posts #542 and #610 for important info

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I derped and forgot about this.

As my and TML's Home+Away got changed, is it mandatory that we battle again, or if only he agrees to? I'll message whoever I've got left seeing as I didn't get an answer to my previous question.

Ok, I derped and forgot about this.

As my and TML's Home+Away got changed, is it mandatory that we battle again, or if only he agrees to? I'll message whoever I've got left seeing as I didn't get an answer to my previous question.
If by "mandatory" you mean TML must agree to battle you if you ask, then yes.

What is your policy on people that already have enough losses that they can't possibly make it to playoffs, and thus don't respond to vms? Activity win?

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Still waiting for my opponent to reply with when he can battle, throughout the next few days, prior to the concluding of this week...
Activity Post 2.
All you said in response in terms of time is that you could be on for 5 hours at the time you sent the vm (which wasn't a time I was online anyways) and that you'd been online prior to the vm, without ever outlining a real time for a battle, while I gave clear times for the days I was free at the time. Anyways, I've sent another vm now outlining when I'm free so hopefully we can get this done.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
EDIT: Finchinator got timed out, but I'll give him the win since he had a pretty big advantage at the time.
Week 5, BW OU, Group D

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
We where battling, I had upper hand, I'd say I had it won but, nothing is ever 100% in Pokemon.
Then, I lagged out. -.-
Being that if he gets the two points for winning he's tied for second with me, This is really controversial..
I think that it should be called a tie, if possible.
Although I was winning, I did lag out.

Edit: we agreed to "tie" if that's allowed/possible, via VM.

We where battling, I had upper hand, I'd say I had it won but, nothing is ever 100% in Pokemon.
Then, I lagged out. -.-
Being that if he gets the two points for winning he's tied for second with me, This is really controversial..
I think that it should be called a tie, if possible.
Although I was winning, I did lag out.

Edit: we agreed to "tie" if that's allowed/possible, via VM.
Audiosurfer said you could have the win, so I don't see why I wouldn't give you it..

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Audiosurfer said you could have the win, so I don't see why I wouldn't give you it..
I disconnected.
If I where to get second place by 1 point and he where in third place, by that one point, that match would've the deciding factor.
Since I dc'd it'd only be fair to call it a draw, even if I had the advantage.

Only trying to be fair :/

I disconnected.
If I where to get second place by 1 point and he where in third place, by that one point, that match would've the deciding factor.
Since I dc'd it'd only be fair to call it a draw, even if I had the advantage.

Only trying to be fair :/
And if you were tied on points, how would the tiebreaker be decided?

Just replay the match or take my offer.

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
And if you were tied on points, how would the tiebreaker be decided?

Just replay the match or take my offer.
If we are tied at the end of the season, we'd replay the match, then.

But, you run the tour, your decision.

Regarding the possibility of just replaying it now:
I cannot play tomorrow and gtg soon, tonight...
Not sure if we'd be able to play the match in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)