Home Field Advantage II - Week 8 - Read posts #542 and #610 for important info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I meant to say

"Bad Rule Change"

I don't see why a change of the original rules is needed. And even if it is necessary, it should not be applying to battles(or the lack thereof) happening before the change in rules. So the activity wins before week 5 should stay put, and the rule should only take place from week 6 onwards.

Yep.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Why would it be wrong to retroactively apply it? It would really only hurt players deliberately fishing for activity wins.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
That's not werpes...

:adam:

But yeah, every match-up in your group has been completed except for the ones involving you...

im gonna get on vacation. Still tried to contact pkrs but he didn't respond. Is it allowed to play after the week is done? Because i will be home next saturday. group 2 btw

Yeah like me. Why should we hurt "anybody" in the first place? Can't help that 5/8 of my groups are Johns

Is it only a coincidence that like Eo said, the only activity wins in your group were the matchups involving you? Sure you might have a bad timezone, but that doesn't make it impossible to get your games done. Is it also a coincidence that you got to Round 5 of OST through activity wins alone?

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Is it only a coincidence that like Eo said, the only activity wins in your group were the matchups involving you? Sure you might have a bad timezone, but that doesn't make it impossible to get your games done. Is it also a coincidence that you got to Round 5 of OST through activity wins alone?

Sorry I just had to post this here ?_?

Also I'm battling this weekend against Joeyboy for week 6.

lmao post #629 is amazing. Anyway firemage said we must play again but he hasn't proposed a time or anything so idk what's going on. FireMage VM if you see this!

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I won against Joeyboy in an extremely close BW OU match which was only defined on the last turn. gg man! :)

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost in a close ass bw ou game to papai noel.

Totally over predicted early and it cost me xD, then the final turn came down to so many variables. GG dude was fun :)

Tailwind needs to last longer haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)