How to clone Pokemon in Emerald version

Alright, I tested item cloning. Basically it works like this:

1) Save in front of PC in Battle Tower
2) Attach item to be cloned using Move Item to ANY pokemon in ANY box, regardless of how many other pokemon are in that box.
3) Save again.
4) Using Move Item, get all items to be cloned back into bag.
5) Talk to wireless link battle lady (the one on the far right). She'll ask if you want to challenge. Say yes.
6) Say yes when she asks you to save. There will be a two second pause. This indicates that the glitch has worked.
7) Refuse when the save box comes up on the screen and turn off the game. When the game turns on again, the items will be both in your bag and on your box pokemon.

If you're only interested in cloning items, this is extremely useful. Plus, items can be cloned in mass numbers. I've got 108 Rare Candies in my bag and about 72 in my box, just waiting to be cloned. No thanks are necessary, just send money and credit cards.;)

@ Glen: It's just a matter of opinion. Im a breeder, but I'm also lazy. Hatching a Shroomish with a Ditto of the nature I want it + Everstone, then Eggleveling it to 54 for spore, so I hatch a spore shroomish > hatching 40+ eggs trying to get a good nature.

@ Cooper: I call it a "memento" base because thats the ONLY move I want the 6 latios to have. That way they all commit suicide and I get free EXP.

Oh, I get it! Hey, I can do that with Blissey sort of! They can all only know Tail Wag or whatever that more is called, and I'll get something like 10,000 a pop! But wait, if I have infinite Rare Candies (864 at the moment), why would I even need to battle? Item cloning rocks! And no glitches so far.

Hello everybody,
I know I am a Noob, (and a Dutch guy :P) but I found a Side-effect. Cause when you 'clone' this pokémon, you're cursor will stay longer on it then usual, try it. push you're left cursor on you're gameboy in a line with a clone, and it will stop for a moment, when you reach a clone

EDIT: sorry my mistake...my GBA sucks. The problem is in my GBA not with the glitch

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
JirachiMan said:
how can you clone celebi etc. the lady says they are not allowed
Do the cloning glitch with Celebi, but when you enter the pokemon in the BT Multi Link Battle, use 2 pokemon that are legit. You can't use Celebi, but you can clone it

Tek said:
ECNE
IM
GOING
TO
KILL
YOU

YOUR STUPID LITTLE GLITCH HAS ERASED MY EMERALD. ALL MY POKEMON ARE NOW GONE. MY LEGIT DEOXYS IS NOW GONE. ALL MY EV TRAINED LEVEL 100 POKEMON ARE NOW GONE. I HOPE YOU FEEL GOOD NOW ECNE, IM GOING TO HAUNT YOU FROM NOW ON. I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This happened to some kid on the NSider forums. He erased his game doing it.

well, he probably did something wrong...
I'm playing it safe and transferring 1 of each item and 1 of each pokemon that I care about to XD. They should be safe there. As for my battle points and other stuff on emerald, who cares? I can make a sweet team to get me as many battle points as I want :D
And BTW, this still doesn't solve one problem: substitute...(you can't clone the move tutors)

I too messed up at one part and lost my Groudon :( Good thing I didn't lose my female Snorlax (so I can breed for one with Curse) though!

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
freaktron said:
I too messed up at one part and lost my Groudon :( Good thing I didn't lose my female Snorlax (so I can breed for one with Curse) though!
You aren't the only one who lost a Groudon. I messed up on the depositing one and lost it.......however, thanks to the cloning glitch, I can still get another Groudon, although this time it isn't mine

I lost a couple of good TMs to the glitch. Fortunately they had been cloned before, so I still had them. It seems that if you forget to take your pokemon/items out of the PC before talking to the lady, they will be erased.

awesome. cloning rare candy at this very moment :D

sadly upon getting my EV trained adamant heracross to lvl. 100 i learned its attack iv is 10 :(. it has 31 defense iv though. motherfucker.

that kinda sucks, I just gonna trade some noobs for good pokémon like Jirachi, (we can't get Pokémon channel :( ) I don't lose my Shiny Salamence and I got a Jirachi :P

I cloned my lv. 52 Lugia w/ Macho Brace w/ no problems. I'd never lost anything when cloning in G/S... sounds like it's a bigger issue this time around though. I'm probably going to transfer all my good Pokes and items to another cart before screwing around w/ this...

I messed up big time when cloning in G/S :( Any pokemon I placed into a box went poof and once when I battled a wild pidgey just outside of where Ho-Oh and that Ghost gym leader is, I couldn't send out my first pokemon (bayleef iirc, yeah) and my trainer had to battle the pidgey with the moves that bayleef had = / To make things worse he fainted after a gust and the game froze :(

Finally though Emerald will actually have an effect on D/P/Revolution :D If it does actually erase your game when doing something wrong I'll just clone items. Cloning Pokemon by themselves doesn't really seem that helpful anyway, having two identical pokemon won't do much.

yea first I was like damn thats tight but after i've clone my curselax, well haveing a army of curselax(160) its pretty useless now i only use the glitch for rare candys and tm 26s

Um, I believe she was talking to ME.:D

I love infinite Rare Candies. They make me lazy. Just think, I could have Lv. 100 of all 386 pokemon and not even break a sweat.

this topic was in their froums so they have to check it soon or later......plus i dont think they can do shit about it the only thing they can do dont let us trade with d/p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)