I Am The Shinxe, koo koo (pi)kachu!

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
I call this "let's chill the fuck out on Friday night".

My friend made this hilarious and awesome anthropomorphized Jynx version of herself, so I followed suit with a Gallade. My favorite Poke-self is still a silly barely-anthro Shinx, but this was fun too.

Because fuck your Pokemon gender roles.

gayyyy

I call this "let's chill the fuck out on Friday night".

My friend made this hilarious and awesome anthropomorphized Jynx version of herself, so I followed suit with a Gallade. My favorite Poke-self is still a silly barely-anthro Shinx, but this was fun too.

Because fuck your Pokemon gender roles.

gayyyy

a female gallade is as lolwat as a male gardevoir
my head just expolded

WAT DO

no seriously though i love your traditional art
especially that acrylic "duality" one, reminds me of old cartoons which're aweomse

ALL I ASK FOR IS ONE THING
moaaar <3

Female Gallade > Male Gardevoir.

I WISH YOU WEREN'T SO BUSY then you could post more often <3.
Especially loving your Favorite Pokemon Meme entry; Togekiss and Xatu are badass.

Keep up the good work c:

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
I am dead with school and commissions but I am so glad you enjoy my work!

I'll post something soon I HOPE.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Thanks!

Well here's a sample of the kind of work that's been keeping me busy: Schoolwork!

Assignment: First we made a font from scratch, then we had to take that font and come up with a word to depict, then draw an image inside the word.

SO FUN.

Acrylic paint (and gesso for cleanup) on Illustration board. This was like... over 24" long or something. Sorry I didn't measure it FOR REAL.

eeee it's so pretty
I love how the dot of the i looks like a comet. :> The girl reminded me of Magic School Bus for some reason.
I'm lovin' it.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Solyeuse: That IS the picture. :V (See the 'assignment' description)

Kipp: Thanks-- I've been getting the Magic Schoolbus connection a lot, and while it wasn't concious, I freakin LOVED that as a kid and this could very well be a young Ms Frizzle!

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
HI.

THIS IS AWKWARD. HEY.

HAHA.

Hey want to see my schoolwork? Hint: This is why there is no Shinxe lately. I average 12 hours a day in the studio on a busy week, 6 a day once, maybe twice a week. 'EYOOOO

(all this and more in either my FA or DA galleries--under Kittiara-- or at my flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_rockett )

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Xav: :'> thank youuu

Charmed: Hey thanks! I've kind of been on this kick, giving pieces otherworldly vibes and whatever, so I'm just happy it carried through to the viewer!

Gonna try and enter the monthly art contest; we'll see how THAT goes.

Gliscor looks evil, and is really cool. I'm not a big fan of these evil pictures, but some of them are done very nicely.

Keep up the good work!

Oh my gosh, I just love that owl-deer thingy! SO COOL! Very very nice artwork, you are one of the best artists I've ever seen. O.o

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Ohhhh riiiight.

A necromancer brought me back after finals were over. I did this image right in the narrow window of time before final assignments hit, so uh.. it's kinda rushed? lol :|

SO. Here's the Zekrom I did for the Smog:
FULL HUGE SIZE WHOA WHAT THE FUCK

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Here's a sketch before I go to a concert in Northhampton. YEAHHH

Maybe I will finish it someday!

Dykey dancin' gallade gal. Very humanized, OF COURSE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)