1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Discussion in 'Global Battle Union' started by Nickscor, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbopper

mrbopper

I'm going to stop today with a 2000 rank on the dot. May put in a few more battles tomorrow, just going to have to find out then. Good luck to everybody else!
  2. JRank

JRank
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

That was a fantastic battle, I was nervous the whole time! I lol'd when I predicted your <Grass-type> switch, but unfortunately I figured you'd bring in <Dragon-type> instead of <Water-type>! (I thought that because I knew my mon had Aura Sphere, but you didn't :P) Did you save the battle video? I had another battle I hadn't uploaded so I didn't :/ That was definitely one of my favorite battles of the tourney though.

(for future reference, in the OP it says your location is North Carolina but it came up as None when I saw it, so I was a little confused, but I knew your rating was around 1600 xD)

*<suchandsuch-type> is so I wouldn't give away 1/2 your team ;)
  3. Xui

Xui

OMG that's so sweet! Thank you!! <3 That means a lot to me :3 I tried to be unpredictable, haha. I did, I edited my prev. post with it ^-^

Yeah I couldn't remember if I actually changed my location or not, thanks for letting me know, next tourney it'll say ^-^ I don't mind if you give away my team, its not so original, haha, but thanks anyhow :D
  4. R Inanimate

R Inanimate Grasp the earth, Grasp the World.

Got to have Guts to go with that Swellow Facade you have there.
  5. lolfailsnail

lolfailsnail

Damn, I just had a really good battle with a guy named Red with a 1780 ranking that I ended up winning by making a few nice predictions, but he D/Ced as soon as his last pokemon fainted :/ It's a shame, I wanted to save that battle.
  6. Hozu

Hozu RNGenius
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Wait this runs for another 24 hours? DAMN IT. I already unregistered.
  7. pokemaster649

pokemaster649

Man, you guys..........I still have not reached 1900 yet. This is just too much because of dc's.
  8. JRank

JRank

So my post isn't completely devoid of merit, I'm at 1812, one shy of my previous highest ranking!
  9. MavsObbession

MavsObbession

All (retarded) posts aside, who here is at least 2000? Just wondering.
  10. Drifblim

Drifblim

whoa white fonts computers are so complicated, good things I can make it blue. If I did stuff like put images in places where they weren't originally, technologically impaired duck would be here. I would believe Huy has such a high rating, maybe not the Z-Darmanitan, but its not like I would know firsthand. As is life.
  11. pokemaster649

pokemaster649

@Mavsobbession: Go to here if you want to know.
  12. MavsObbession

MavsObbession

Wtf, where's Huy on the leaderboard? Also, kudos to AshAttacks for such a beast team. Watched one of your battles, you destroy everyone 4-0....
  13. pokemaster649

pokemaster649

I've beaten theashattacks (I think 3-0 victory).
  14. MavsObbession

MavsObbession

:O Do you have a battle video for it? I want to watch.
  15. Stormfront

Stormfront

Currently at 110-29-52

with a 1799+ rating.
  16. Dimsun

Dimsun
    is a VGC 2012 Seniors World Champion

Maski 4-0'd him, in her words(I wonder if she has a battle video?). Oh well, I'm sure he's great, but he also seems to have lots of time! Congrats on your high rating ash.
  17. Xui

Xui

Chip from Guatemala if you're here that battle was tooth-grindingly good @.@ Thanks for a great battle!
    (54-24022-62009)
  18. ZachDro

ZachDro

WAIT HUY GOT 2200 USING ZEN MODE DARMANITAN?

Wow ok I'm using Stunfisk at nationals again, anything really is possible guys!

(Hi JRank)
  19. pokemaster649

pokemaster649

Just lost to guy who had similar team to mine (excluding terrakion).
  20. MavsObbession

MavsObbession

Oh crap, here I go again...... I'm still wondering about the leader board. Why isn't Huy on there, even without the fake Darminitan-Z?
  21. Dozz

Dozz Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Okay, I've been away and not playing in this tournament, but this thread has very much drifted away from what it should be. Noone seems to be discussing the tournament at all, just focusing on one bit of trolling. The last two pages are basically the response to trolling, and counter trolling. Lets just all play nice, and discuss things that happened in the tournament, rather than absolute nonsense.

T.I.A guys.
  22. Picollo

Picollo

gg Trainer Chaivon, thank you for not disconecting..the first one with a 1870+ rating after a long time lol..

oh well dunno if i will get a rating anyway my dc rating should be right ~30% maybe even more lol sad :/
  23. MavsObbession

MavsObbession

Friend of mine had a GG against a guy named Cyber, winning 1-0. I know it's not Cybertron, but is that anyone here?
  24. Cybertron

Cybertron Can't Hit WoW
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Just faced TheHungerSnorlax again for a pretty fun rematch. He manages to hit Sheer Cold two turns in a row, but the first was negated since I Protected with the Pokemon he targeted. The following turn, my Heat Wave misses both of his Pokemon as he uses Sheer Cold and it hits again, this time KOing one of my guys. I still managed to win but, heh, that certainly gave me a good scare. I should be at like 2005+ after this battle, gg!
  25. lolfailsnail

lolfailsnail

Woohoo, I finally made it into the 1800s :) I don't really care how I do from here lol, I reached my goal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)