International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to stop today with a 2000 rank on the dot. May put in a few more battles tomorrow, just going to have to find out then. Good luck to everybody else!

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Nice battle JRank! Your Ninetails sure can take a hit @.o GG!
That was a fantastic battle, I was nervous the whole time! I lol'd when I predicted your <Grass-type> switch, but unfortunately I figured you'd bring in <Dragon-type> instead of <Water-type>! (I thought that because I knew my mon had Aura Sphere, but you didn't :P) Did you save the battle video? I had another battle I hadn't uploaded so I didn't :/ That was definitely one of my favorite battles of the tourney though.

(for future reference, in the OP it says your location is North Carolina but it came up as None when I saw it, so I was a little confused, but I knew your rating was around 1600 xD)

*<suchandsuch-type> is so I wouldn't give away 1/2 your team ;)

That was a fantastic battle, I was nervous the whole time! I lol'd when I predicted your <Grass-type> switch, but unfortunately I figured you'd bring in <Dragon-type> instead of <Water-type>! (I thought that because I knew my mon had Aura Sphere, but you didn't :P) Did you save the battle video? I had another battle I hadn't uploaded so I didn't :/ That was definitely one of my favorite battles of the tourney though.

(for future reference, in the OP it says your location is North Carolina but it came up as None when I saw it, so I was a little confused, but I knew your rating was around 1600 xD)

*<suchandsuch-type> is so I wouldn't give away 1/2 your team ;)
OMG that's so sweet! Thank you!! <3 That means a lot to me :3 I tried to be unpredictable, haha. I did, I edited my prev. post with it ^-^

Yeah I couldn't remember if I actually changed my location or not, thanks for letting me know, next tourney it'll say ^-^ I don't mind if you give away my team, its not so original, haha, but thanks anyhow :D

Damn, I just had a really good battle with a guy named Red with a 1780 ranking that I ended up winning by making a few nice predictions, but he D/Ced as soon as his last pokemon fainted :/ It's a shame, I wanted to save that battle.

whoa white fonts computers are so complicated, good things I can make it blue. If I did stuff like put images in places where they weren't originally, technologically impaired duck would be here. I would believe Huy has such a high rating, maybe not the Z-Darmanitan, but its not like I would know firsthand. As is life.

Chip from Guatemala if you're here that battle was tooth-grindingly good @.@ Thanks for a great battle!
(54-24022-62009)

WAIT HUY GOT 2200 USING ZEN MODE DARMANITAN?

Wow ok I'm using Stunfisk at nationals again, anything really is possible guys!

(Hi JRank)

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Oh crap, here I go again...... I'm still wondering about the leader board. Why isn't Huy on there, even without the fake Darminitan-Z?

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I've been away and not playing in this tournament, but this thread has very much drifted away from what it should be. Noone seems to be discussing the tournament at all, just focusing on one bit of trolling. The last two pages are basically the response to trolling, and counter trolling. Lets just all play nice, and discuss things that happened in the tournament, rather than absolute nonsense.

T.I.A guys.

gg Trainer Chaivon, thank you for not disconecting..the first one with a 1870+ rating after a long time lol..

oh well dunno if i will get a rating anyway my dc rating should be right ~30% maybe even more lol sad :/

Just faced TheHungerSnorlax again for a pretty fun rematch. He manages to hit Sheer Cold two turns in a row, but the first was negated since I Protected with the Pokemon he targeted. The following turn, my Heat Wave misses both of his Pokemon as he uses Sheer Cold and it hits again, this time KOing one of my guys. I still managed to win but, heh, that certainly gave me a good scare. I should be at like 2005+ after this battle, gg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)