Internet Mafia - GAME OVER! Epic Let's Players win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, a bunch of shit has come up and I'm going to have very limited internet access for what might be quite some time. If you aren't already sending shit to Empoof, you'd better start doing so, as he might be handling quite a few updates in the future. Sorry :(

GODDAMN DEADLINE

You all awake and gather for your townly ritual of meeting for your local Update. The day starts out with the usual bulletin board reading. Looks as if there are only Terms and Conditions today.
Terms and Conditions said:
New Rule: All posts must contain an image of a Red Panda with a knife stabbed in it.
Everyone turns to Empoof, who sheds a single tear for the lovable red pandas. Who could possibly do that... to a red panda?!

Things move to role call, and it seems quite a few of you are missing. Puzzled, you all look around for the others.

"I found Snike" calls out Ace Emerald. "And he doesn't look too good..."

You all rush over, finding Snike face down on his computer, his face indented through self-inflicted facepalms. On his computer screen it reads "You are banned for being under 18" in big red letters. Looks like someone took it a little hard...
Dear Snike,
You are I Can Has Cheezburger.
You are allied with the Cheezburger Network Sites.

You have taken the Internet by storm with the image macros known as “Lolcats”, which consist of an image of a cat with a humorous caption. The ORIGINAL Cheezburger Network Site, you have spawned countless spin-offs and merchandise. You have also pioneered a new form of Internet speak, known as “Lolspeak” or “t3h l0lsp3akz”.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - I can has itemz, USER?”. You will politely ask USER for all items in their possession, and since you are full of cats they will be unable to refuse, even if they are dead.

Since it is the second most popular site on the network, you know that Failblog is in this game. He is <snip>.

Since you are the original Cheezburger Network Site, you are the only one who can unite the faction. Once every 3 nights, starting on night 2, you may send a PM titled “Night X - Uniting the Pokemon Websites”. In the body of the PM, you must name all users, including yourself, who are on the faction, with no extras. If you do this successfully, your faction will become united and gain the ability to kill.

You win if the Cheezburger Network Sites are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
"I hope the others are okay.." says Lady Salamence in a motherly tone.

Suddenly you all hear a SHRIEK and rush over to the park. There you find Yeti, Horrified at the sight of a lifeless Dummy007

"He... His s-skin.. it's as if someone stole his very SOUL" blurts a flustered Daenym
Dear Dummy007,
You are JoshJepson.
You are allied with the Epic Let’s Players

You are a Let’s Player who toiled in relative obscurity until you were featured in TheRunawayGuys’s playthrough of New Super Mario Bros. Wii. As such, you are now most commonly known as “That guy who played with TheRunawayGuys”. Regular features of your videos are cussing like a sailor and some of the most epic intro music in history.

Each day, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Day X - Voting for USER”. Since people tend to overlook you, your vote in the lynch will be cast for USER without them noticing. You may still vote in the main thread, but this vote will override it.

<snip>

You win if the Epic Let’s Players are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
"...Those monsters!!" cries Flamestrike, the alledged Epic Let's Players leader.

Still missing Leethoof, you all go check out his house. The front door is wide open, with everything eerily silent. After entering his room, Billymills notices a body lying on his bed, a diamond studded pitchfork sticking straight out of its face. While hardly identifiable, you know it to be Leethoof
Dear Leethoof,
You are Pokebeach.
You are allied with the Pokemon Websites.

You are a relatively popular website that primarily focuses on the Pokemon trading card game. You have a rule in place that demands that forum users exhibit proper spelling and grammar, meaning that 90% of Smogon would be perma-banned from the site. You received a surge in attention during early 2011 when Nintendo ordered you to remove all images of Pokemon Black and White from the site, causing you to change all images to pictures of Ditto (not the user, the Pokemon) out of protest.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Stealing USER’s attention”. You will receive another flurry of media coverage, and steal all of USER’s items while they are distracted. You may do this to dead players.

You win if the Pokemon Websites are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
As everyone starts to think it's finally over, the small voice of Quagsires speaks out: "Where's Spiffy?"

Rushing around, looking high and low, it looks as though Spiffy has gone missing! With his body not turning up, everyone hopes for Spiffy's safe return one day.

"I'm gonna... go look for Spiffy... or something" Says Walrein as he rushes to lock himself in his room, a magazine clenched in his fist. You're all a little confused about his excuse, but decide that Walrein probably needs his privacy for a little while.

Even with so much going on, the factions and some other people eye eachother with sly nervousness. Someone's gotta be lynched today.

It is now Day 3. Results are heading your way. Do not post until all Results are out. Everyone's at school anyway though so ain't no thang.

All Results are out. Feel free to post everything you ever wanted to post. If you think you should've gotten a result pm but didn't, pm me. And if you need any clarification on flavor, pm me.

GOGOGOGO LYNCH SPIFFY or whatever it is you kids do nowadays.

Dayline will be at 1/26 at 4pm PST or when majority is hit. Deadlines will slowly become shorter with the less people we're having. Expect 24 hour deadlines soon. js.

Since I'm sure not everyone here checks gdocs as compulsively as I do, there's a message from Walrein:

Walrein said:
Hey guys, I’ve been hit by the banhammer (read: grounded) and can only use the computer at school. Seeing how my school blocks IRC and Smogon, you can see how this would be a problem. Hopefully I’ll only be gone for about a week, but it might be longer. In the meanwhile, sub me out of all my games and rescind all my signups. Empoof, good luck with Internet Mafia. Spiffy, if you haven’t already, please don’t start the NOC until I get back. Sorry for any inconveniences I’ve caused.
-Walrein
So yeah, gl Empoof.

Also, this is why you don't let your parents catch you masturbating, for those of you who still live with your parents.

oh and lynch billymills while I'm here I guess

Yeti

dark saturday
01101001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101100 01111001 01101110 01100011 01101000 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101100 01101100 01111001 01101101 01101001 01101100 01101100 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001

DAYLINE - Majority

Will edit after i move locations to have solid internet... But you guys seem to have faith that billymills doesn't have decent lynch protection... (cncnd)

Rupdate will happen before 4pm PST, it may take me some time to get where I'm going so just chill and sip on some tea or something

http://youtu.be/7-tNUur2YoU

You all stand crowded over the dead body of billymills, who most of you have decided is one DANGEROUS NEUTRAL!

Dear Da Letter El, billymills,
You are Pokemon.com.

Run by the Pokemon Company, you are the official website for all things Pokemon. Need to look up the Pokedex to see some info on Wobbuffet? Pokemon.com. Wanna know when and where VGCs are? Pokemon.com. Need some Pokemon pr0n? You don’t need Pokemon.com, you need help.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Announcing USER as untargetable”. Since everyone listens for your news section, any actions targeting USER that night will fail. However, killers will be inclined to call your bluff, so this ability will not stop kills.

Additionally, each night you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Announcing a piece of news”. In the body of the PM, write a message (5 lines or less) to be posted on your website and included anonymously in the morning update.

<snip>

You win if the Pokemon Websites are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
"Hurray!" yells Walrein from a window in his room.

The rest of you seem a little confused, or secretly knew billymills wasn't no neutral afterall!

After some weird looks from one another you decide to head to bed, where you can use your secret special abilities in private.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3 CHILDREN! 24 HOUR DEADLINES! WOOOOO!!! Night 3 ends at 4pm PST or when ALL ACTIONS ARE IN (lol impossible)

Ampharos

A couple of things Empoof forgot to mention:

Snike was holding a Kevlar Vest when he died.

Dummy007 was holding a Peace Treaty when he died.

Thank you, come again.

PC++

The 24 hour deadline was requested to be pushed back, and so we had the new deadline of 4pm PST January 28th. However, I am in class all saturday from 10am to 6pm, so the deadline is going to be at...

January 28th, 7pm PST (9pm CST) (10pm EST)

i want to note that I will be writing results before the update, so while it is still "acceptable" for you to get your action in at 6:58pm, please GET YOUR ACTIONS IN EARLY! You are able to change your action once you've submitted them!

NO RED PANDA PICTURE

Ampharos

Deadline

You all wake up to the sight of jizz everywhere, a sure sign that Walrein has returned.

Oh yea, and people died too.

First up on the bodycount is SoulTorrent. In an ironic TwistofFate, his prized soul seems to be missing.

Dear SoulTorrent,
You are Serebii.

If Smogon is the #1 competitive website, you’re probably the #1 general fanbase website. You have a section on everything from the games to the anime to the TCG. You do include some competitive aspects, such as the Pokemon of the Week, which features popular pokemon and their viable movesets.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Naming USER the Pokemon of the Week”. Because no one messes with the Pokemon of the Week, all attempts on user’s life that night will fail.

Since you are its sister site, you know that Smogon University is in this game. He is kingofkongs. You also know that Smogon will absorb any bad publicity headed your way. As long as Smogon remains alive, the first attempt on your life will fail.

The next dead player is the just-subbed-in imperfectluck. A single bullet through the skull was the cause.

Dear Lady Salamence imperfectluck,
You are Up Next In Sports.
You are allied with the Cheezburger Network Sites.

You are the premier source on the Internet for observing balls collide with balls. Well, the best source other than YouTube, anyways. If a person screws up at a sporting event, you are sure to be there to immortalize the moment for posterity.

Each night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Kick USER in the balls”. You will assault USER’s ‘nads (use your imagination if USER happens to be female) until they reveal to you all the items in their possession (strangely, this will also work on dead people). You will not obtain these items, however.

Additionally, each night you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Kick people in the balls to look for ITEM”. You will go around and crucify people’s crotches until you discover the current holder of ITEM.

You win if the Cheezburger Network Sites are the last faction standing and all hostile neutrals have been eliminated.
The third and final dead body is that of Brammi. He appears to have suffocated due to the massive tangle of video game controllers wrapped around his neck.

Dear Brammi,
You are Facebook.
You are neutral.

You are the most popular social networking site on the internet, with hundreds of millions of people checking you daily.Created by Mark Zuckerburg, you have been constantly improving since your creation. For the sake of this game, however, we’re going to pretend that you hold some sort of grudge against the Penny Arcadians.

Each odd-numbered night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Cappin’ USER”. You will prove yourself to be a “tru gangstaaaaaaaaa” like so many on your website claim to be and shoot USER in the head, killing them.

Additionally, each night you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Searching Friends List for USER”. You will find USER in your friend’s list and ascertain their alliance.

Additionally, each night you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Raising USER’s privacy settings”. You will set USER’s privacy to the maximum, which will block them from receiving their results in the morning.

You are currently holding the Orb of Confusion. <snip>

Before joining this game, you first checked your Notifications. As such, you know that Charles from Penny Arcade is not in the game.

You win if you kill three members of the Penny Arcadians and are alive when the Penny Arcadians lose.
He was no longer holding the Orb when he died.

Suddenly, you hear a commotion off to your right. It seems Empoof and his loyal army of red pandas have surrounded wickdaggler, who appears to be in tears.

"Y-you can't do this! I've been killing them like you asked!" he blubbers.

"Sorry, wick," says Empoof, "but there's just not enough Pokemon Websites left for you to fufill your win condition."

"NO! PLEASE!" screams wick hysterically.

Empoof looks at the army of pandas on either side of him. He then turns back to wick with a sadistic grin.

"Get him, boys."

You all turn away from the horrible carnage taking place before your eyes as wick's horrible screams pierce the tranquility of the day, accompanied by frenzied ripping noises.

When the dust clears, all that's left of him are a small slip of paper and his carefully daggled wick.

Dear wickdaggler,
You are Twitter.
You are neutral.

You are a social networking site that’s basically Facebook, but simpler. And yet somehow you are one of the most popular sites on the internet. Go figure. It seems like no one from the Pokemon world uses Twitter, so you’ve made it your goal to take ‘em all down.

Each even-numbered night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Pitchfork USER”. Using a pitchfork given to you by a Twitter celebrity, you will stab and kill USER.

Additionally, each night you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - #USER”. You will search USER’s hashtag and determine their alliance.

Additionally, each night you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Sic the birds on USER”. USER will be NOC kidnapped for a full day and night by your birds.

You are currently holding a Poketch Coin Flip App. <snip>

You have set up a dummy account for this game, and every player is following it. As a result, you know that the website <snip> is not in the game.

You win if you kill three members of the Pokemon Websites and are alive when the Pokemon Websites lose.
He was no longer in possession of the Coin Flip App.

"Good riddance," growls Spiffy, back from wherever he went and covered in bird shit. Yeti murmurs her assent.

You'd think you'd be able to ignore the Terms & Conditions this far into the game, right? Wrong.

Terms & Conditions said:
OK, thanks for believing me guys. Now then, have a role PM:

Dear wickdaggler,
You are Twitter.
You are neutral.

You are a social networking site that’s basically Facebook, but simpler. And yet somehow you are one of the most popular sites on the internet. Go figure. It seems like no one from the Pokemon world uses Twitter, so you’ve made it your goal to take ‘em all down.

Each even-numbered night, you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Pitchfork USER”. Using a pitchfork given to you by a Twitter celebrity, you will stab and kill USER.

Additionally, each night you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - #USER”. You will search USER’s hashtag and determine their alliance.

Additionally, each night you may send the hosts a PM titled “Night X - Sic the birds on USER”. USER will be NOC kidnapped for a full day and night by your birds.

You are currently holding a Poketch Coin Flip App. <snip>

You have set up a dummy account for this game, and every player is following it. As a result, you know that the website <snip> is not in the game.

You win if you kill three members of the Pokemon Websites and are alive when the Pokemon Websites lose.
Wondering why you were subjected to poor wick's role PM twice, you move on to the lynch of the day.

Sorry for the ridiculong update. It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends January 30th at 6 PM CST (because fuck PST). Results going out ASAP, don't post until then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)