Issue #9 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I hope you all enjoy this issue! Everyone did a fantastic job. Also, if you haven't already, make sure you check out the Smogcast!

Happy reading.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
yep, this is my first full issue on the smog so i'm very proud of it. enjoy everybody!

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Great work everyone. It was a fun experience working on my very first Smog article, and big thanks to all of the SPL Managers who were willing to be interviewed. ^_^
As always, some of the artwork others have provided is incredible.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Looks great guys! Favorite article is definitely the underrated movesets, very cool stuff! Hopefully I can be a part of the next issue! :)

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Fantastic issue you guys. I especially liked the good commenting by ToF on the RMT.

Edit: Raichu's Azumarill disguise was pretty cool too.

I particularly enjoyed Deck Knight's article on predictions for B/W. It was both humorous and insightful. I think I remember the night when we were discussing the Defense-boost for Hail. Come on, Gamefreak! Also, shout-outs to the Krilowatt Report and that RMT article about presentation, those were my next favorites in the list.

Overall, a splendid issue. I greatly look forward to more in the future. :)

This is one of my favourite issues. I had a lot of fun working on this and there are a ton of excellent articles waiting to be read and art waiting to be seen.

Fantastic work everyone!

haha nice issue

although in the choice band+life orb shouldnt you lose 5% a turn?

and on the lead synergy, ive totally been using that machamp+heatran combo suspect ladder @_@

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
This is a great issue, fantastic job everyone. Fuzz, UD and plus are turning into one mean smog/cap machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)