Morrowind Mafia - Night 5

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Misinterpreting what I said, I see. I never said I had an alliance with EW's house. Just a small arrangement with him personally. Notice the votes for EW have also quickly disappeared once things were established. Things are already falling into place, and throwing your ego about does not help us get an adequate lynch started.

I say again, do you have a worthy lynch target, or are you just gonna be difficult?

I just don't see the point of this conversation. You will claim, I misinterpret, I will claim of your obscurity. The main reason that the vote against EW stopped was because people voted you, if not then EW's vote would still be going through as I would have even likely voted him as well.

I don't see how I am throwing my ego around by just putting all the cards on the field when you are going around attacking me saying I am impulsive. It seems kinda contradictory. As I mentioned in IRC, however this goes, I am ok with. I just don't see why you are blatantly lying over nothing.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
there is no "worthy" lynch target. don't you guys get it? it's three even factions against each other. maybe a wolf, but serenity is right, there's no reason to believe that it's blue_light at this point.

DEAD(or alive)LINE

The voice of Azura is in the air, as you are all awaiting the decision.

You await her, until she finally speaks...

"He shall not die.."

It is now Night 1. All kills are legal. Game on. The Night ends Sunday, at 5:00 PM EST, or when i've received all the PMs (Not happening)

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
lets just kill em all. btw billymills is wolf!

this mafia is about three little piggies.. and there are two wolvies. each house is apiggy so lets work together and make a house of bricks!!

you do realize of course that for your analogy to be correct two of those houses need to be blown down

WELL BLOW ME DOWN

on a different note, paint lynches will be making a comeback, as seen on Super Mafia, stay tuned for more details

btw guys. For some reason, SirKireanLu on syn.irc was already a registered nick; if he ever contacts you don't reveal any information.

Thanks.

EDIT: To be clear, I was on earlier as SirKireanLu earlier this week, so any information beforehand is probably from me.
If SirKireanLu logged on today, don't trust it.

The sun rises, and you are all surprised to see it has a strange face of a baby on it. Weird. Anyway, you walk around for a bit, and the great Goddess Azura bellows from the heavens:

"Three users died last night. Look around a bit; you'll find them."

The mighty voice vanished as mysteriously as it had appeared, and you began to look for these bodies.

blue_light (aka demon238) is the first you find. Nothing appears to be wrong with him, except a small slash across his throat.

Dear demon238((BAN ME PLEASE) user name btw),
You are Dagoth Ur.

You are a god! The leader of the Sixth House!

Of course, this means you don’t really have friends. Being an evil god that kills and consumes people probably does that. At least your minions like you (you’d kill them if you didn’t!)

You’ll use them to help you, too. Each night, you may send a PM to myself saying (Night X – Sending Minions to Destroy X). He won’t have the pleasure of waking up next morning.

You also have one special power that can be used once in the game. Sending a PM to myself which says (Night X – Convert to Sleeper X). This user will become one of your sleeper agents in the game, working as a spy without knowledge of other users. He also retains all abilities. However, it takes a lot of energy to use this ability, so you can only use it after Night 2. There is also one person not affected by this. You also can’t use this ability while ordering around your minions.

You win if you convert a user, and if a member of the Sixth House is one of the last users remaining. You can only win if the last users are from the Sixth House.
Inside his body, you notice something strange. It seems that you've found Sir Lu. Must've been a midnight snack.

Dear Sir_Lu,
You are Nileno Dorvayn.

Although you are not of the highest rankings in House Hlaalu, Vedam Dren appreciates what you do for the House. As such, you are head of the Balmora Branch, and specialize in thieving. This branch is responsible for the introduction of many new users, and you’ll be using those recruits.

At night, send a pm to myself saying (Night X – Sending Associates to Steal from X). Looking to impress you, they will have succeeded in stealing from whom ordered.

You win if a member of House Hlaalu is one of the last alive.
Further from this corpse is a much bloodier site. Jedil is found, half his body about six foot from the other half. I wonder if he can still throw his curveball.

Dear Jedil,
You are Hlaren Ramoran.

-snip-

You win if a member of House Redoran is one of the last alive.

"Let the vote begin..."

You all turn around, surprised to say the least that Jedil, or, well, half of Jedil, muttered his final words.

"LET THIS BE THE END OF THE MONOPOLY!". another voice screams.

TODAY, WE ARE LYNCHING TO END THE MONOPOLY THE MAGE GUILD HAS ON MAGIC. POST YES IF YOU WANT TO END IT, NO IF NOT

The lynch will end at 5 PM EST on Tuesday May 19th, or 24 hours after the first vote.

Yes

It must have been the males who imposed this magic monopoly
And it must be up to the females to remove it.

Clearly proves that females are superior to males in morrowind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)