Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

How can I reply to you when I'm busy at work? Can't you wait? o_O

Wanna learn Pokewalker abuse? Read this.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2634864&postcount=250

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2661504&postcount=281
Well..... I've waiting for a response from you on your thread for two days and after I made a post on your thread two days ago, you didn't even reply back. I do want to try to get the pikachu from you but I thought you were just ignoring me since I've been seeing you had plenty enough time to post new updates on your thread. :/

>_>....so even if I'm in the fan club the ones outside can still mess it up?

:'(
You might wanna try abusing inside Lance's room instead. It's much easier. ;)

Well..... I've waiting for a response from you on your thread for two days and after I made a post on your thread two days ago, you didn't even reply back. I do want to try to get the pikachu from you but I thought you were just ignoring me since I've been seeing you had plenty enough time to post new updates on your thread. :/
You were still on the blacklist when you posted that. Would you like to read my rules again? -_-

I did read your rules, music. And I was simply just asking you "if I get off the BL, will you trade with me?" And doesn't even hurt to answer. But since you have ignored me and especially after I got off of the BL, then no, I don't want your pikachu. So thanks anyway.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Ok, few questions:

1 - I want to RNG for a flawless or near flawless Latios in my Heart Gold game. When I searched the first few posts for Latios, it only explains the Roaming version. But, Latios in HG, is standing in Pewter City, after you get that Enigma Stone. What method do I have to use?

2 - What do I need for that RNG project? I've got the RNG reporter, need to work on my SID, got a syncher with the nature I want the Latios to be, and a Masterball. What am I missing?

Ok, few questions:

1 - I want to RNG for a flawless or near flawless Latios in my Heart Gold game. When I searched the first few posts for Latios, it only explains the Roaming version. But, Latios in HG, is standing in Pewter City, after you get that Enigma Stone. What method do I have to use?

2 - What do I need for that RNG project? I've got the RNG reporter, need to work on my SID, got a syncher with the nature I want the Latios to be, and a Masterball. What am I missing?
1. Method K. It uses the next frame for its spread.

2. You dont need to know your SID if your okay with it not being shiny. If you didnt abuse for your ID/SID you have a very low chance to get a nice shiny spread.

Buckert

There we are again xD

So, showed the Togepi, killed the roamers, only need the Pokérus part to do.

But I do have this already:

d2140289,87,7942ef72,,TIMID,0,31,31,31,31,31,31,DARK,70

Now what?

Buckert

Yeah I've got that already, got to the Pokécenter and Elm called, so that's fixed.

Delay is 639, frame is 87, now what? xD

Who RNG'd one of the Lati@s before? Not the roaming one, but the one you can catch after you've downloaded the Enigma Stone. VM me please! xD

Ah, I gotcha :P Sorries, it wasn't to sound like a jerk or anything, just thought you might've forgot that part :P

Check your roamer locations and write them down just before saving in front of Latios.

Anyways, enter your seed into the main window of RNG reporter and select Method K. Enter in your synch nature, roamers (at the bottom) and hit generate. A list of all frames for that seed should appear from frame 1 to frame infinity. Check to see if frame 87 does indeed have your desired spread then scroll it back to frame 1.

Now, find the "Seed to Time" button and hit that. Enter in your roamer locations, pick HG/SS (done first, lolz), alter your seconds,year if need be and hit generate to populate the first box. Pick a desired time from that list of boxes and hit generate on the bottom to populate the second box AFTER entering in datas for min/max delay and seconds. I usually keep seconds at 0 since that's pretty easy to hit and maximize my delays to 99.

From here, just reset to hit your delay. ONCE you hit your delay, enter the menu and verify your frame calls with elm. Latios advances the frame by 1 just like any other legend so it's the same process if you've done it before. If not, read Riski's guide on egg IVs part two to read Pehu's advice on how to get your frame without counting :P Good luck and remember if you were off by one or two frame but you know you advanced to minus one of your target frame...well...there are moving NPCs in Pewter City.

I got another maybe dumb question about roaming RNG but ah well. I want to rng Raikou & Entei but I need to release them in the wild to continue my progress in game and for RNG I need to be in post-elite 4, so how can I do this?...

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
I got another maybe dumb question about roaming RNG but ah well. I want to rng Raikou & Entei but I need to release them in the wild to continue my progress in game and for RNG I need to be in post-elite 4, so how can I do this?...
If you KO them, they'll reappear when you beat the E4 again. This will happen every time until you actually catch them.

You don't need to be post Elite Four to RNG; I RNGed Raikou when releasing it for the first time at the Burnt Tower, then RNGed Entei in Lance's room. You can either RNG one of them now, or just release them, KO, then RNG after the Elite Four.

Ok, I'm trying to learn how to RNG in HGSS and I am lost:

I use the time finder, and find the following:

Seed: 7015026A
Date: 2010 09 06
Time: 21:08:50
Delay: 608
Frame: 5 (this is what it was at on default)

What is the deal with the frame? Do I need to do anything special?
After I hit continue, do I immediately pick up the egg, and then do the elm verification?

supermarth64

is a Contributor Alumnus
Assuming you are picking up an egg, you make the necessary calls until you hit your frame (if you start on frame 1, you make 4 calls, if you start on frame 3, you make 2 calls, etc), then you quickly pick up your egg and hatch it for the IVs.

However, I recommend picking a higher frame because lower frames tend to be less accurate because you're making fewer Elm calls to verify your delay. I usually aim for 7, 8, or 9 frames to make sure that when I'm calling, it doesn't go to a close seed that has the same initial calls.

Okay guys, since I really don't like being kept waiting, I think I ask you guys (whoever knows how to rng abuse on the pokewalker) to teach me how to rng abuse on the pokewalker while I'm still waiting for my pokewalker to come in my mail.

Do any of you know how I can get a timid surf pikachu with this iv set from the pokewalker?

31/12/22/31/31/31 (68 Ice hp)

Okay guys, since I really don't like being kept waiting, I think I ask you guys (whoever knows how to rng abuse on the pokewalker) to teach me how to rng abuse on the pokewalker while I'm still waiting for my pokewalker to come in my mail.

Do any of you know how I can get a timid surf pikachu with this iv set from the pokewalker?

31/12/22/31/31/31 (68 Ice hp)
Doesn't each pokewalker require being played with the game that it was sold with? i thought i read that somewhere

And use the guides asking in here gets really annoying when all you need to do is gather some patience and read a paragraph.

I know. I'm just asking.

Tell you guys what, I'll strike you and smogoners a deal. If you and the others are interesting.

I'll try to do my part by reading guides but I'm gonna need some help from you and the smogoners since I'm really good at reading and some vocabulary all the time.

If you and smogoners can help me rng abuse on the pokewalker so I can get a timid surfing pikachu with this iv set and ice hp (31/12/22/31/31/31 (68 Ice hp)) or even better than that, I'll make a giveaway to give the pokewalker timid surfing pikachu for you and everybody for free and it will be for free every player get without trading any good pokemon for it from you and those who got it from me, and it also be fully redis. (Just like mattj's raikou, entei, and mew must be traded for free)

So do we have a deal?

Assuming you are picking up an egg, you make the necessary calls until you hit your frame (if you start on frame 1, you make 4 calls, if you start on frame 3, you make 2 calls, etc), then you quickly pick up your egg and hatch it for the IVs.

However, I recommend picking a higher frame because lower frames tend to be less accurate because you're making fewer Elm calls to verify your delay. I usually aim for 7, 8, or 9 frames to make sure that when I'm calling, it doesn't go to a close seed that has the same initial calls.
Thank you.

So do I always start on frame 1 when the game just starts?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I know. I'm just asking.

Tell you guys what, I'll strike you and smogoners a deal. If you and the others are interesting.

I'll try to do my part by reading guides but I'm gonna need some help from you and the smogoners since I'm really good at reading and some vocabulary all the time.

If you and smogoners can help me rng abuse on the pokewalker so I can get a timid surfing pikachu with this iv set and ice hp (31/12/22/31/31/31 (68 Ice hp)) or even better than that, I'll make a giveaway to give the pokewalker timid surfing pikachu for you and everybody for free and it will be for free every player get without trading any good pokemon for it from you and those who got it from me, and it also be fully redis. (Just like mattj's raikou, entei, and mew must be traded for free)

So do we have a deal?
Cool cool. Just follow those simple steps I VM'd ya. Trust me it's easy. The ONLY hard part is actually GETTING a !!! surfchu. RNGing it is easy.

Can someone tutor me on how to abuse the roamers in HG/SS? Method 1 is confusing for me and I could really just use someone to guide me along the way. Please VM/PM me if you can help me out, I really appreciate it =)

Also, is RNG abuse in Platinum similar to HG/SS, meaning if I know the HG/SS RNG would Platinum be easy to learn? Thanks =)

supermarth64

is a Contributor Alumnus
Thank you.

So do I always start on frame 1 when the game just starts?
Not always. If you have any roamers out, that will change your starting frame. Also, when you start the game, the NPCs might quickly move depending on when you saved (for example, right as they're about to turn), causing your frame to change also.

I've gotten rid of all of the roamers, so no worries there.
Okay so let me review:
1. I time the delay, and I start on frame 1
2. (hope NPC didn't move) Call Elm until I hit my frame [simultaneously verifying the seed]
3. (hope NPC doesn't move) Pick up the egg upon hitting my frame

And that should cover it, assuming I hit my delay?

Thanks a lot for your help, by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)