nj art

Those nuzlockes are so neat. :X Too bad a clefairy wasn't found in that paticular strip before the mankey. I thought the clefairy's were found either in the field before Mt. Moon, or the room with the moon stone.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
more fat girls sorry im on a kick!!!
i drew another one but i dont feel like coloring it yet......

this is a really huge picture, im trying to get it professionally scanned atm but for the moment you have to deal with this!!!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
holy hell, that's so awesome looking.
everytime i see a mogma talking, i always imagine their speech with an italian accent xD

fuck that gorons are where its at
Word.

I have a huge fondness for Gerudo as well; my favourite race is the Koroks though :)

Agreeing with em, your Nuzlocke is too damn cute and funny. Your Ivysaur is genuinely terrifying in the panels where it takes on the Staryu.

idk, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has some response here. Maybe.

the obese figures-- to me-- really seem to tell some complicated stories. They remind me a lot of feelings I get from pop surrealism; a range of emotional response.

Despite the figures being so fat, they still retain a certain quality of beauty and femininity. But it's pretty heavily juxtaposed by how much of a response I've been trained to have towards a morbidly obese figure. I like that when I look at these I don't know right away how I should feel. I tend to see that as a hallmark of what I consider good art.

Thanks for sharing these. I hope you keep working on the watercolor. :)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Aren't kinda like Diglett and you couldn't see their bottom half, or am I forgetting some important cut scene? Either way, I love your mogma!
the one who gives you the mogma mitts comes out of the ground to walk around for a few seconds in the 6th dungeon (and also he is tied up suspended above the air for whatever period of time it takes you to get him down) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)