NU Index and Reservation Thread

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Misdreavus is finally written. Also, took over Serperior from TropiOUs by request. Rotom-S's skeleton is up as well, though I think that might be on there already.

edit: Serperior is now the proud owner of a skeleton.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated and all, but please, post updates here. When the skeleton is up, when the analysis is written, and when it's done. It saves me the trouble of remembering every current status, thank you.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure where to post this, but can people please mention teammates in their additional comments section. I've encountered a few analyses where the Additional Comments are lacking. Do I really need to set some guidelines or some sort of check list is in place for Additional Comments? I mean, it's CLEARLY shown in the formatting guide, but why do people always forget this. If you're guilty of this, please touch up your analyses before submitting them for GP checking, as I refuse to upload incomplete analyses.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated. Good guys, keeping posting these updates.

(Oh, yeah, Regirock (Offensive Tank) is done, hehe...)

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Leman said:
religiousjedi said:
I don't know if you missed my vm or not, but I asked if you still wanted to complete the NU Altaria write up. If not, I'd like to take it over: Altaria has become a favorite of mine in NU and I'd like to do the write up if you have some other pressing matters to take care of.
yea go for it. ive been meaning to start it but ive started to hate it haha
Leman has given me permission to do the Altaria write up.

wrote up that Gigalith guy.

also, since my druddigon analysis is sorta a moot point now, i do believe i gots the chance to snag another analysis. if so, I'd like to put up an argument for Porygon. I've been playing with him extensively for a bit now, and he is fully functional, even rather threatening in the NU meta. Download can, if played effectively, put him at the level where he can 2HKO basically the entire meta, and Eviolite gives him the bulk to muscle hits fairly well. He can also play a decent defensive set (though not as good as offensive imo), cuz instant recovery 'n Trace 'n stuff are quite good, no? That and I can have a skeleton up in like 5 seconds :3

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Approving Porygon after extensive testing myself for analysis, noting it in the OP. It's all yours col.

Also, Steamroll is taking over Vanilluxe from Metal Bagon and Exeggutor from me, neither skeleton has been posted so I will just update that in the OP.

I'm saying no to Boldore 100% no question, I'll test Klang a bit but I'm pretty sure I didn't approve Metang which has way better options.

Also people you better heed Komodo's post, I have been seeing this in a ton of analyses and it just shows laziness especially when you have a coherent counters section. All you have to do is look at your counters section and list things that beat those counters.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Ok, updated with Porygon link and Gigalith. But let me do the updates next time tennisace, you forgot to remove Porygon from the NFE list. It's just so much easier for me.

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Will do.

Some more updates:

November Blue is taking Miltank from sirndpt, Swaggersaurus is taking Flareon and Bastiodon from sirndpt and Basculin from Graceclaw. The skeletons from those (save Basculin) are already posted and QC'd so they just have to be updated/written.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Would Pikachu be worthy of an Analysis? Yeahh I did talk to tennisace about it in irc, and he did say yeah kind of but rather reluctantly, so I'd like to ask opinions of other QC members before going through it and reserving Pikachu for my own.

(Phione & Shuckle are both done, and Frillish is now written)

tennisace

FYI I'm not approving any NFEs if their evolution is in the tier save Pikachu and Clamperl because they have special items.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Updated.

@Amarillo, Omicron, tennisace

Pikachu was moved to the NFE list (not the joke one) because tennisace said Light Ball wasn't released yet (I was a bit sceptical but I thought he checked up on it). Turns out it was released. So, I'm adding Pikachu back up, free for anyone to reserve (Omicron already have 4 reserved, and you should really start working on them).

@NatGeo Why are you using an exclamation mark? It's not my fault y'know. Analyses slips through the cracks when you guys don't post updates. Some of you do, and I'm grateful for that, but blaming me is wrong. I can't keep track of all analyses myself. Also, Amarillo did post about them (late though) on the pervious page NatGeo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)