1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NU Index and Reservation Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SuperJOCKE, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

Misdreavus is finally written. Also, took over Serperior from TropiOUs by request. Rotom-S's skeleton is up as well, though I think that might be on there already.

edit: Serperior is now the proud owner of a skeleton.
  2. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Updated and all, but please, post updates here. When the skeleton is up, when the analysis is written, and when it's done. It saves me the trouble of remembering every current status, thank you.
  3. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent Yeah, well. The Dude abides
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Pelipper is done SJ
  4. Komodo

Komodo
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I'm not sure where to post this, but can people please mention teammates in their additional comments section. I've encountered a few analyses where the Additional Comments are lacking. Do I really need to set some guidelines or some sort of check list is in place for Additional Comments? I mean, it's CLEARLY shown in the formatting guide, but why do people always forget this. If you're guilty of this, please touch up your analyses before submitting them for GP checking, as I refuse to upload incomplete analyses.
  5. DestinyUnknown

DestinyUnknown in other words...
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus

Dodrio is written, waiting for GP checks
  6. TrollFreak

TrollFreak (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
    is a Contributor Alumnus

7. Diana

Diana This isn't even my final form
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor Alumnus

8. SuperJOCKE

is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Updated. Good guys, keeping posting these updates.

(Oh, yeah, Regirock (Offensive Tank) is done, hehe...)
  9. religiousjedi

religiousjedi #ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Leman has given me permission to do the Altaria write up.
  10. Molk

Molk mfw houndoom might drop
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Leader

zweilous is done
  11. Endorfins

Endorfins Your Worst Nightmare
    is a Contributor Alumnus

12. Molk

Molk mfw houndoom might drop
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Leader

duosion is written
  13. Zebraiken

Zebraiken seize the day
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

14. col49

col49 unpolished
    is a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

wrote up that Gigalith guy.

also, since my druddigon analysis is sorta a moot point now, i do believe i gots the chance to snag another analysis. if so, I'd like to put up an argument for Porygon. I've been playing with him extensively for a bit now, and he is fully functional, even rather threatening in the NU meta. Download can, if played effectively, put him at the level where he can 2HKO basically the entire meta, and Eviolite gives him the bulk to muscle hits fairly well. He can also play a decent defensive set (though not as good as offensive imo), cuz instant recovery 'n Trace 'n stuff are quite good, no? That and I can have a skeleton up in like 5 seconds :3
  15. tennisace

tennisace Proximity to power deludes some into thinking they wield it.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

Approving Porygon after extensive testing myself for analysis, noting it in the OP. It's all yours col.

Also, Steamroll is taking over Vanilluxe from Metal Bagon and Exeggutor from me, neither skeleton has been posted so I will just update that in the OP.

I'm saying no to Boldore 100% no question, I'll test Klang a bit but I'm pretty sure I didn't approve Metang which has way better options.

Also people you better heed Komodo's post, I have been seeing this in a ton of analyses and it just shows laziness especially when you have a coherent counters section. All you have to do is look at your counters section and list things that beat those counters.
  16. col49

col49 unpolished
    is a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

thank ya tennis :D btw, iz up~
  17. SuperJOCKE

Ok, updated with Porygon link and Gigalith. But let me do the updates next time tennisace, you forgot to remove Porygon from the NFE list. It's just so much easier for me.
  18. tennisace

is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

Will do.

Some more updates:

November Blue is taking Miltank from sirndpt, Swaggersaurus is taking Flareon and Bastiodon from sirndpt and Basculin from Graceclaw. The skeletons from those (save Basculin) are already posted and QC'd so they just have to be updated/written.
  19. AOPSUser

AOPSUser

20. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

21. Amarillo

Amarillo
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Would Pikachu be worthy of an Analysis? Yeahh I did talk to tennisace about it in irc, and he did say yeah kind of but rather reluctantly, so I'd like to ask opinions of other QC members before going through it and reserving Pikachu for my own.

(Phione & Shuckle are both done, and Frillish is now written)
  22. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Fuck amarillo I originally reserved pikachu before it was deemed a joke mon V_V
  23. tennisace

Twitter Head

FYI I'm not approving any NFEs if their evolution is in the tier save Pikachu and Clamperl because they have special items.
  24. NatGeo

NatGeo sun's coming up
    is a Contributor Alumnus

j/s both shuckle and phione need to be marked as [Completed]!
  25. SuperJOCKE

Updated.

@Amarillo, Omicron, tennisace

Pikachu was moved to the NFE list (not the joke one) because tennisace said Light Ball wasn't released yet (I was a bit sceptical but I thought he checked up on it). Turns out it was released. So, I'm adding Pikachu back up, free for anyone to reserve (Omicron already have 4 reserved, and you should really start working on them).

@NatGeo Why are you using an exclamation mark? It's not my fault y'know. Analyses slips through the cracks when you guys don't post updates. Some of you do, and I'm grateful for that, but blaming me is wrong. I can't keep track of all analyses myself. Also, Amarillo did post about them (late though) on the pervious page NatGeo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)