Challenge Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vulcan sucks however. Flamewheel just doesn't do enough damage and its movepool sucks....
lol legit sorry to hear that. I did a HG run and had Typhlosion as a starter, and it was one of most memorable Nuzlocke runs ever. As a Quilava it saved my ass vs Whitney activating Blaze and finally killing Miltank which was pretty neat. I also failed to get Electric types / or they died, so Vulcan was my key weapon against Gyarados. I picked up a Choice Specs from the Lake of Rage, added Sunny Day Tangrowth to my team, and then fucking laid waste to any Gyarados that was in my way. My Typlosion just brutally blasted by Clairs Kingdra, raping it with Specs + Sunny Day Blast Burn, before surviving the Hydro Pump and smoking its ass to hell with a Blaze boosted Specs, Blast Burn under sunlight. Stick with the sexy little thing, it has same extreme power if you have the right support for it :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sapphire Nuzlocke Update #4

Okay, I have not been completely active with my Nuzlocke, between irl & "lolasb", but recently, I randomly found myself with a shiny new badge, so I was compelled to pick up my 6 year old DS again & play my Sapphire Nuzlocke...Albeit, this is a rather short update...Anyhow, I should update what I done, shall I?

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
THE RULES
-Sapphire Version
-If a Pokemon Faints, it dies (Goes into a Cemetery Box)
-Can only catch the First Unowned (Pokemon that does not have data registered in the Pokedex) Wild Pokemon encountered in any given Route (Before obtaining the Pokedex/Poke Balls does not count, Shiny Pokemon & Gift Pokemon are exempt)
-Must Nickname caught Pokemon
-Legendaries may be caught, but cannot be used.

Okay, from where we left off post Dewford Gym, I head to that Mr. Briney Guy, & sail to Slatepor...wait, turns out he ended up sailing me to a beach on Route 109...Cheap lying bastard. Anyways, the place was populated with Sailors & random Tubers, & they were not really troublesome...When I switched Golem (Geodude) out Turn 1...Anyhow, I also tame that Soda Pop place & get 6x Soda Pop. Whee! After that, I head into Slateport itself.

In Slateport, I look for the dude the incompetent businessman told me to deliver goods to, but much to my surprise, he was not there! :o
I leave the place & then found that a queue of Pirates that was lining the nearby museum had dissolved! Maybe they got in...Anyways, ignoring the queue for now, I head directly up to Route 110 to see if I can add a new Pokemon to the team. Looking at the probabilities, we have...

Electrike - 30%
Zigzagoon (Caught) - 20%
Gulpin - 15%
Plusle - 15%
Oddish - 10%
Wingull (Caught) - 8%
Minun - 2%

Bleh, not really attractive, but an Electrike would be nice...So I go into the grass. I encounter a Pokemon. I catch it.

Electrike [Watt] (M)
Lv:12 | Lightningrod | Calm
Caught: Route 110
-Tackle
-Thunder Wave
-Leer
-Howl

Whee Electrike...Boo Lightningrod & shit attack until Spark...Nevertheless, I keep Watt in the team, knowing that he is pretty much needed. I then go down to the patch of fishable water in Slateport City (!), & bring out the Old Rod...Looking at the probabilities...

Magikarp - 70%
Tentacool (Caught) - 30%

So I am definitely getting a Magikarp...As long as my luck does not go south...So I hook a Magikarp & catch it after Paralysing it with Thunder Wave.

Magikarp [Leviair] (M)
Lv:5 | Swift Swim | Docile
Caught: Slateport City
-Splash

lolboxed. I then cap off the update by beginning to Grind Watt on Route 116...Two levels gained & counting...If only Electrike could actually do something with Tackle...The grind continues...

Electrike [Watt] (M)
Lv:14 | Lightningrod | Calm
-Tackle
-Thunder Wave
-Leer
-Howl
---

Geodude [Golem] (M)
Lv:15 | Rock Head | Quirky
Caught: Granite Cave
-Tackle
-Defence Curl
-Mud Sport
-Rock Throw
---

Zigzagoon [Racoon] (F)
Lv:15 | Pickup | Calm
Caught: Route 103
-Tackle
-Growl
-Tail Whip
-Headbutt
---

Beautifly [Great Moth] (M)
Lv:17 | Swarm | Mild
Caught: Route 101
-Tackle
-Absorb
-Poison Sting
-Gust
---

Marshtomp [Atlantean] (M)
Lv:18 | Torrent | Gentle
Caught: Littleroot Town (Gift)
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud Shot
-Water Gun

Lotad [Des Frog] (F)
Lv:3 | Rain Dish | Brave
Caught: Route 102
-Astonish
-Growl
---

Wingull [Simorgh] (F)
Lv:4 | Keen Eye | Hasty
Caught: Route 104
-Growl
-Water Gun
---

Slakoth [Behemoth] (M)
Lv:5 | Truant | Lax
Caught: Petalburg Woods
-Scratch
-Yawn
---

Nincada [Ninja] (M)
Lv:6 | Compoundeyes | Lax
Caught: Route 116
-Scratch
-Harden
-Leech Life
-Cut
---

Whismur [Tuner] (M)
Lv:7 | Soundproof | Timid
Caught: Rusturf Tunnel
-Pound
-Uproar
---

Tentacool [Jellyfish] (F)
Lv:13 | Clear Body | Docile
Caught: Dewford City
-Poison Sting
-Supersonic
-Constrict
---

Magikarp [Leviair] (M)
-Splash
None.

That is all for now...Hopefully I will not go inactive with this again... :S

Right, time for part 3 of my Black nuzlocke. Still short. I think I like it that way.

So, last part ended in Nacrene City. First thing I wanted to do was prepare my team for Lenora.

First I went to check out Pinwheel Forest outside. Sadly no Sawk.. but I welcome Exwife the Adamant Tympole (nickname considers final evolution!) to the team. Not a bad end game nature to be honest! Will suck for now sadly. Oh well. He will actually replace Plzdontdie the Oshawott in my battle team. So my starter goes to the PC.

First thing that happened afterwards was Hotdog dying to a crit from Nurse's Munna. I just stood there shocked, watching at the screen. What.. the.. hell!? Well, rules are rules, so I say goodbye to a dog who was supposed to be this Gym's MVP, and bring Frank out after all. Its better than having two Water types I suppose.

I easily dispatched N and went on to Lenora. She was much easier than I thought, mostly because Frank was nearly untouchable between Harden and Rock Smash. Well he did survive a Crunch crit with 2 hp, but still!

Next stop, the actual Pinwheel Forest. There I caught Megabug the Bold Venipede. Back to the PC box you go, Frank!

..at least that's what I'd love to say, except another Munna I met got a crit on Staraptor the Pidove. Thanks, rng.

Next victim of my shitty Nuzlocking was Vegeta, because I counted Bide turns wrong. Apparently counting to 2 is hard.

I was so happy to get out of the Death Forest! At the moment I was kinda screwed, having only 4 pokes and two of them water types (with both of my potential Burgh killers dead).. so the first thing I did when I crossed a longass bridge (apparently technology is good enough to invent pokeballs, but Buses are too much) and got to Castelia was going north to Route 4. The rng gods decided that, after so much punishment, I deserve a prize - and boom, a wild Darumaka appears. Welcome, Boss the Timid (..fuck) Darumaka!

Castelia is generally a great place. Items like Eviolite or Scope Lens boost my team considerably.

Burgh's gym was extremely easy. Between Boss and Megabug, nothing stood a chance (and Exwife killing those annoying Debbles). And, to wrap up part 3, I went up against Bianca. She wasn't any harder than Burgh to be honest..

So, to wrap it up:

TEAM:
Frank (Roggenrola) lvl 22
Boss (Darumaka) lvl 23
Exwife (Tympole) lvl 23
Megabug (Whirlipede) lvl 23

RESERVE:
Plzdontdie (Oshawott)

DECEASED:
Hotdog (Lillipup) died to a Psybeam crit
Staraptor (Pidove) also died to a Psybeam crit!
Vegeta (Pansear) died to Bide..

Huh I heard they also have tougher moves, like a Haxorus would use Outrage instead of dragon claw. That might make it harder just by sheer damage output, so I can see that more grinding would be in order. I'll give it a try when it comes out regardless. Thanks for the response!

That is probably true, but honestly I haven't noticed. If you really want a challenging experience, play a hack (some are pretty damn hard, pure white comes to mind).

Starting a SS Nuzlocke (Hard One Imo Due to Incredibly weak Pokemon) Hopefully it'll go all right, Ill update Every Gym, Wish Me Luck ^_~ (MockingJay)

1.Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
2.The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
3.All pokemon must be nicknamed something awesome so if he dies, May he/she R.I.P.
4. No Duplicate Pokemon
5. I Can Trade if I Get a Pokemon like Geodude

Time for part 4 of my Black Nuzlocke! Part 3 ended with me beating Burgh and Bianca easily.

Next up was Cheren, and honestly, that guy is pathetic at this point. Those fishermen at the left side of this route were harder -_-

Before battling all the trainers around, I went to Desert Resort and Relic Castle. Winnetou the Sassy Sigiliph and Urface the Lax Yamask joined the team! Urface got boxed, while Winnetou will replace Frank in my main team.

Obviously whenever Frank gets dropped, someone dies. And it was like that this time also. Guess what killed Exwife when she was half a level away from evolving?

A PSYBEAM CRIT. Yeah. F*****g Sigilyph in Relic Castle.

This makes me think I should keep Frank and evolve him to Gigalith before Skylla, so I don't get too strong too early. Can I actually do that or is it forbidden to do trade evo for pokemon in nuzlockes for some reason? I don't really know.

Shortly after, Megabug died in a fight vs a Yamask. Night Shade + Sandstorm damage. Eh. That means Plzdontdie had to return to the main team.

..at least before he died to a Rock Blast from some Roggenrola. I'm slowly losing hope here :P 5 hits with two of them crit.

Since my team was in a dire need of new cannon fod... I mean, recruits, I went from Nimbasa straight to Route 16 and Lostlorn Forest. CH on wild Trubbish and bam, -1. Well at least I got Failany the Sassy Swadloon. Who died 10 minutes later to a Rock Throw crit from a Timburr. Haaaa.... I went to Route 5 praying for a psychic type instead, aaaaand... welcome, Cute the Brave Audino...

I stopped right before the gym. I have two pokes with dig, one of which has piss poor offensive stats, while the other has Hustle. God help me.

TEAM:
Cute (Audino) lvl 24
Frank (Boldore) lvl 25
Boss (Darumaka) lvl 25
Winnetou (Sigilyph) level 25

RESERVE:
Urface (Yamask)

DECEASED:
Exwife (Tympole) and yet another Psybeam crit
Megabug (Whirlipede) died to sandstorm damage
Plzdontdie (Oshawott) died to a Rock Blast
Failany (Swadloon) died to a Rock Throw crit

Not a bad graveyard, eh..? >_> If the next part also turns into a necrologue, I might just stop.

Sapphire Nuzlocke

Rules
  • If a pokemon faints, it's dead.
  • I can only catch the first Pokemon I run into in any route or area.
  • I must nickname all my pokemon.
  • I cannot do any trades.
  • I cannot catch legendaries.

"I cannot believe you!" Caroline hissed, her voice low. In the next room her daughter was glued to the television. Sapphire eyes darted back and forth in front of the screen as a Charizard breathed red-hot fire on a Mismagius, which retorted with a shot of electricity. Norman looked up from the dimly lit table, squinting to make out his wife's shadowy form.

"What?" Norman asked curiously. He turned and glanced at the clock. "Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize it was past her bedtime."

"That's not what I mean!" Caroline paused. "Well, now that you mention it, yes, but... That's not the point! The point is you shouldn't be showing her that kind of stuff!"

Norman glanced over her shoulder to peer at what their daughter was watching. "It's an exhibition match from Johto. Perfectly safe. Maybe a little flashier than need be, though..." Norman told her, returning to examine the papers spread over the table.

Caroline fumed quietly, disturbed by Norman's lack of interest in what she viewed as a serious issue. Taking a deep breath to compose herself, she turned to her husband again. "You know she has the gene, though whether she actually has it is unclear, though I assume we'll find out soon enough. I don't want you getting her in love with training before we can explain to her about the Nuzlocke gene and all the consequences. I mean, if she's already set on the id-"

A loud yawn from the next room cut Caroline her off. Suddenly remembering their daughter, Caroline headed for the doorway. "I'm going to put our daughter to bed," she declared to Norman in a hushed tone. "We are going to continue this when I'm done." Norman merely shrugged and pored over more paperwork.

Ten minutes later, Caroline returned, gently shutting the door behind her and taking a seat this time. "Now, we can't keep exposing her to battles and stuff. She's going to be set on the idea before she can know the consequences."

Norman sighed. "Pokemon training is too embedded into our culture, Caroline, you know that. She's going to be 'exposed' to it sooner or later, whether you like it or not."

Caroline thought for a moment, before quickly saying, "Well, like, what about in Unova? There's a lot of pokemon related stuff that isn't necessarily pokemon training there."

"So you want to crush my dreams of being a gym leader and our daughter's possible dreams of training all in one fell swoop? I'm impressed." Norman replied dryly. His tone softened. "You know there's no chance of getting a job in Unova. Brycen's kind of old, but still spry, and Drayden already has Iris slowly taking over his duties." Norman paused, thinking over his options. "I think our best bet's Hoenn. The Lavaridge's gym leader is getting old, though there's a chance his granddaughter's taking over. But I heard the Petalburg gym leader is retiring to spend time with his grandkids. Probably in four to five years. That's plenty of time for her to finish her preliminary education here, me to take the gym leader test, and all of us to move."

"Hoenn?" Caroline squeaked. She loved the idea of a large tropical island, as their current apartment in Johto was both cold and cramped. But almost everyone trained pokemon, no matter what they did...

Norman nodded, before leaning over and kissing his wife on the forehead. "It'll be fine. Really, at least let her try. If worst comes to worst, at least she can be miserable with experience."

Caroline murmured, "I just don't want her to go through what I did..."

"I know," Norman replied quietly, standing up and leaving his wife as she was flooded in memories of guilt and torment and gravestones. Acro...Pixie...Aurora...I'm so sorry...

Soul Silver Nuzlocke Part 1

Ok, Here's my First Update for SS Nuzlocke

(I am skipping my Pre Nuzlocke Part Except who I chose)

Ok I Go Elm's Lab to Pick My Starter. I Choose.... Cynaquil!

(Here Begins the Part after I Learn to catch Pokémon)

Ok I Walk into The Grass and Out Pops a Hoothoot. I weaken it, then Capture it Nickname it "Hoot". I Go Back to Elm's Lab to Heal it. Then I Continue, I remember a Route where you can catch Geodudes. I Head There. I Pray for a Geodude, It Appears, My Face full of joy I Nickname it Snowball (Because it's obviously a snowball) I Go To Elm and Heal it. I Continue on to the first Gym. On Route 30 I Find a Kakuna, I weaken it to about Half of Yellow Health and then try to capture it. I Ran Out of Freaking Poke balls >.> My Fucking Luck. I End the night there. The Next Day, I Play Forgetting I Had No Poke balls. I Find a Bellsprout. No Damn Poke balls >.> I forget again while training on Route 32. I Find a Rattata. Again No Poke balls >.< At this point I Miss 3 Pokemon :’( I Procceed training My Pokemon to a decent levels
My Goal:
Kikikolol (Quilava) Lv 14
Hoot (Hoothoot) Lv 12
Snowball (Geodude) Lv 12

Wish Me Luck
(I Will Post When I Feel Like Im at a good spot)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sapphire Nuzlocke Update #5

Whee more updates...

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
THE RULES
-Sapphire Version
-If a Pokemon Faints, it dies (Goes into a Cemetery Box)
-Can only catch the First Unowned (Pokemon that does not have data registered in the Pokedex) Wild Pokemon encountered in any given Route (Before obtaining the Pokedex/Poke Balls does not count, Shiny Pokemon & Gift Pokemon are exempt)
-Must Nickname caught Pokemon
-Legendaries may be caught, but cannot be used.

Anyhow, from when we left off, I was...Grinding...You know, that boring exercise often discouraged in Nuzlockes? Yeah, that. I was levelling up Watt (Electrike) on Route 116 & continued to do so until had a decent attacking move other than crappy Tackle...That came at Level 17, it picked up Quick Attack. Whee...At least it does something...After levelling Racoon (Zigzagoon) & Golem (Geodude) up to the same level, I then went into the Oceanic Museum in Slateport. Yeah, I only had to deal with a couple of incompetent pirates...Before handing over "Devon Goods" to the Captain Stern. Yay...

After that, I progressed upwards, to the early part of Route 110 & Route 103, killing the trainers that stood in my way. Then came the Trick House. Another opportunity to level up. Whee! If only there were more than three trainers to battle...Also a good time to bring Ninja (Nincada) temporarily out of retirement...After that, I then level everything up to Level 20 through Grinding, which was a pretty important Level for 2 Reasons: 1. Watt learned Spark that level, & 2.

Linoone [Racoon] (F)
Lv:20 | Pickup | Calm
-Tackle
-Odour Sleuth
-Tail Whip
-Headbutt

Yay!!! After that, I go up the Route & fight off against May! Wailmer was first, & had nothing on Watt, who cruised through it. Numel was next, & was easy bait for Atlantean (Marshtomp). Grovyle was last, & it was easy fodder for Great Moth (Beautifly), & I got an Itemfinder! Whee...After that, it was a matter of heading up & making it to Mauville City.

Mauville heralded me an Acro Bike, which I use to cycle on the Route 110 Cycling Road all the way back to Slateport (Only for a Harbour Mail...), getting Golem & Atlantean to bulldoze through the silly Triathletes who could not use anything other than under-levelled Voltorbs & Magnemites. After getting said Mail, I go back to Mauville for a Coin Case. Yay I can Gamble...Following that, Watt takes care of Wally & his Ralts, & I take care of the Trainers on Routes 117 & 118. After that, it was Wild Pokemon Time! What could it be waiting for me this time? Let us find out. Looking at probability tables...

Zigzagoon (Owned) - 30%
Roselia - 30%
Volbeat - 18%
Oddish - 10%
Marill - 10%
Illumise - 1%
Surskit - 1%

Interesting...So I go in the grass, find an unowned Pokemon, & catch it full health with a Great Ball.

Volbeat [Hornet] (M)
Lv:13 | Swarm | Naughty
Caught: Route 117
-Tackle
-Confuse Ray
-Double Team
-Moonlight

Meh, boxed. Nevertheless, there was one final port of call for the Update, & that was Wattson's Gym. tl;dr, The combined efforts of Golem & Atlantean prove to be to much for the team, & the two steam-roll the Gym; not even Wattson put up any real resistance, as I got my third badge with no problems. Yay!

With that, update done, no deaths, caught everything so far, what could possibly go wrong? Anyways, current team.

Linoone [Racoon] (F)
Lv:21 | Pickup | Calm
-Tackle
-Odour Sleuth
-Tail Whip
-Headbutt
---

Electrike [Watt] (M)
Lv:22 | Lightningrod | Calm
-Spark
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack
-Howl
---

Beautifly [Great Moth] (M)
Lv:22 | Swarm | Mild
Caught: Route 101
-Morning Sun
-Absorb
-Poison Sting
-Gust
---

Geodude [Golem] (M)
Lv:23 | Rock Head | Quirky
Caught: Granite Cave
-Tackle
-Magnitude
-Mud Sport
-Rock Throw
---

Marshtomp [Atlantean] (M)
Lv:24 | Torrent | Gentle
Caught: Littleroot Town (Gift)
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud Shot
-Water Gun

Lotad [Des Frog] (F)
Lv:3 | Rain Dish | Brave
Caught: Route 102
-Astonish
-Growl
---

Wingull [Simorgh] (F)
Lv:4 | Keen Eye | Hasty
Caught: Route 104
-Growl
-Water Gun
---

Slakoth [Behemoth] (M)
Lv:5 | Truant | Lax
Caught: Petalburg Woods
-Scratch
-Yawn
---

Nincada [Ninja] (M)
Lv:6 | Compoundeyes | Lax
Caught: Route 116
-Scratch
-Harden
-Leech Life
-Cut
---

Whismur [Tuner] (M)
Lv:7 | Soundproof | Timid
Caught: Rusturf Tunnel
-Pound
-Uproar
---

Tentacool [Jellyfish] (F)
Lv:13 | Clear Body | Docile
Caught: Dewford City
-Poison Sting
-Supersonic
-Constrict
---

Magikarp [Leviair] (M)
-Splash
---

Volbeat [Hornet] (M)
Lv:13 | Swarm | Naughty
Caught: Route 117
-Tackle
-Confuse Ray
-Double Team
-Moonlight
None.

That is the update! Until next time...

Tiny Update Here:
I Got a New Team Mate :D

Kikikolol (Quilava) Lv 14
Hoot (Hoothoot) Lv 13
Snowball (Geodude) Lv 13
Cloyter (Onix) Lv 9 (In Training)

Geodude Lv 2

Believe it or not, None

Part 5 of my Black Nuzlocke is underway. Will it be my last attempt? Will it turn into a necrologue again? Read on!

Anyone else noticed that when Emolga is using Double Team the expression on her face looks like it just took a dump? Cough.

Elesa's gym was easy and straightforward. Frank did most of the work again, supported by Cute (who is pretty damn bulky at this point of the game, but couldn't OHKO even if his life depended on it).

Since I already caught a Pokemon on Route 5, battling Cheren was all I did there. He's still pretty damn bad though.

I caught myself a Ducklett on Driftveil Drawbridge. Named it Slave2. Yep, he's going to be a purely HM slave biatch, and thus not allowed to battle. Shame, he could've helped against Clay. But rules are rules. Fortunately that's my last HM slave most likely.

One short trip to Cold Storage later, I added Fluffy the Gentle Minccino to my team. Route 6 turned out poke-free, as a wild Karrablast died to a Return crit from.. an Audino. Considering that, not a big loss lol.

With both Boss and Frank weak to Ground, I had to do Clay's gym with Cute and Winnetou. Gym itself was easy, but Excadrill ridiculously hard. It was a miracle I beat him without losing anyone.

Next up, Bianca. She started spamming my only weakness, Psybeam, at me. It crit Boss, but he took it. Like a boss. Ba dum tsh. By the way, Defense Curl + Lucky Chant is a surprisingly sound strategy :o

And to wrap it up, we got ourselves a new, shiny Lucky Egg, and caught IlEatUrCat the Relaxed Joltik. He'll replace Cute. Sorry Cute.

I stopped there, as I was having a good streak (meaning no one died rotfl).

Team:
IlEatUrCat (Joltik) lvl 24
Frank (Boldore) lvl 31
Boss (Darumaka) lvl 31
Winnetou (Sigilyph) lvl 31

Reserve:
Urface (Yamask), Fluffy (Minccino), Cute (Audino).
Worst reserve ever?

Dead:
Exwife (Tympole) and yet another Psybeam crit
Megabug (Whirlipede) died to sandstorm damage
Plzdontdie (Oshawott) died to a Rock Blast
Failany (Swadloon) died to a Rock Throw crit

Wai u not work, spoiler tag!?

I.... I.... I... Cant Believe it... I Got a Game Over..... 3/4 of My Pokes.... Were weak to Water... My Rival's Croconaw Swept My Team.... Errr... Imma have to restart.... F*ck :(

I think i'm gonna start a Nuzlocke, but i don't know which version to do. So, whoever posts first, I'll do. I can do:
LeafGreen
Ruby
Diamond
SoulSilver

I probly will not finish, I never have ever, but I'll do my best.

EDIT:Okay, Diamond it is. I will post my progress every gym.

I kicked some pet rock booty at the first gym. my team is also rather small after getting ALL Bidoofs for the first 4 routes. Then, i got 3 geodudes and caught one. yaaaaaay.

Phil, Monferno, Male Lv. 15
Ember
Mach Punch
Scratch
Taunt
Phil was pretty good this chapter, just ember-ing through everything.

Geo Bro, Geodude, Male Lv. 15
Tackle
Rock Smash
Rock Throw
Defense curl
Geo Bro was good this chapter, his Rock Smash helped in the gym, but only because he needed training. Phil woulda had it.

EDIT: Also, if anyone has some name they think would be better for my pokemon, go ahead and PM me. I will decide if i like it better or not, and change it or not. I'm bad at nicknaming, though.

I lost! See my post at the bottom telling you how.

Soul Silver Nuzlocke Attempt #2 :D

SS Nuzlocke Attempt #2 :D
1. Any Pokemon Who Faints is Now Dead
2. Any Pokemon that I Find First in a Route I Must Capture
3. No Duplicate Pokes
4. A Rule I Thought of: 2 Rare Candies=Revive (I Must Discard Candies After Not Use Them)
5. 1 Pokemon Will Be Allowed To Trade From Diamond (Riolu)
6. Have Fun and Don't Cry

Chika Lv 5
Nature: Timid
-Tackle
-Growl

Rik The Riolu Lv 5
Nature: Modest
-Quick Attack
-Foresight
-Endure
-Drain Punch

TrollyPuff Lv: 10
Nature: Mild
-Pound
-Sing
-Charm
-Defense Curl

Poliswag Lv 20
Nature:Docile
-Water Gun
-Water Pulse
-Hypnosis
-Double Slap

Pearl Nuzlocke is officially FINISHED.

Rules:
Catch first pokemon in each route.
Any pokemon that faints must be put in PC.
No duplicates.
No healing items can be used in battle.
Choose Piplup because Chimchar sucks.
Legendaries must be caught.
The only gift pokemon that may be accepted will be starter.

Episode 1!
Well do I suck.
A Wild Bidoof appeared!
Piplup used Pound!
Bidoof used Tackle!
Critical Hit!
Run Away
Cannot get away!
Bidoof used Tackle!
Guess what?
ANOTHER CRIT.
Reginald fainted. Game over. Nuzlocke was a complete failure.

Man, do i suck at Nuzlockes! I lost most of my Pokemon to Commander mars, and I lost my Monferno to a hiker who got a crit -.- but it's okay. I'll probably start something else I'll lose or can't finish or something soon anyway! :D lol

Im Quitting My Nuzlocke, it's getting too hard with school :( I have 4 Hours invested in the game and I have only 1 Badge, well sowy for those who even bothered to read my updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)