Challenge Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to Nuzlocke my White 2, since the reviews everywhere said that these particular games were childishly easy. I got a quick question: in the Castelia Sewers, would the first encounter be the very first thing you encounter period, or the first wild Pokemon you run into after you team up with your rival?
It should be the first thing you encounter(even with your rival). Because in previous games,(such as with Cheryl in D/P), meeting the first pokemon even together with a NPC is still considered a first encounter.

It should be the first thing you encounter(even with your rival). Because in previous games,(such as with Cheryl in D/P), meeting the first pokemon even together with a NPC is still considered a first encounter.
K thanx, hoping there might have been some technicality, but w/e. I'll find a way to beat Burgh with a Dewott and Scraggy....

EDIT: Coming here just to vent my rage. My White 2 Nuzlocke ended super early at the third gym.....to nothing more than bad luck. I had a lv. 24 Scraggy, ready to go. He was at 32/60 HP....I was going to face Burgh, didn't have a regular potion, so I decided I would be fine in battle and just heal at the right time. I mean, gym leaders always send their best Pokemon out last, so as long as I was at +2 (from Moxie) and at full health, Leavanny wouldn't be too hard (also would've leveled up to 25 by the time Swadloon and Dwebble were gone). Battle mode was on "Set".
So the battle starts with a Swadloon...3HKO with a Silk Scarf-boosted Headbutt, and no damage taken because they all scored flinches! Next up comes....Leavanny? What the fuck? So, yes, I use a Super Potion first. Of course, that didn't matter, because the very first move is a Razor Leaf that scores a GODDAMN CRITICAL HIT!

WHAT

THE

FUCK?!

So then I basically lost. The only other two I had were a lv. 22 Dewott and a freshly caught lv. 16 Roggenrola. It's bad enough he trolls and sends out his best second, but to get a critical? I just can't even believe it. If it came out last, I would be at full health, ready to kill with a +2 STAB Payback. My other two team members that died and I probably would have won if I kept them alive:

Lillipup (lv. 12): Training it on Route 20...it was at half health against a wild lv. 10 Sewaddle. No problem, I figured. But it kills my dog with a Bug Bite. I didn't even know it had a move that strong at that level. What a load of horse shit.

Elekid (lv. 10): Died almost immediately after I caught it. I would only use the first capture of each route in the main journey, but I still wanted to catch as many as I wanted just for the sake of completing the Pokedex. Those Pokemon I wouldn't nickname and just put in a box called "DONT USE".
That being said, I was fighting a Magnemite and got it to red health...but Elekid was weak, too. I mean, this Magnemite was literally at 1 HP...if not, then very close. Throw the Pokeball. If it got caught, Elekid would still be alive. But, lo and behold, he fucking escaped and killed Elekid. Perhaps I should have played more conservatively....or maybe this is a lesson that Nuzlockers shouldn't catch more than the first on a route.

EDIT 2: More Rage. It's bad enough that I lost, but I can't start a new file because I already got the Genesect wondercard and did the Memory Link. If I erase, I lose all that and have to get Genesect from somebody else. So now I have no choice but to finish my journey in shame. Shame.

Cool thread, I myself have attempted a couple of nuzelockes but have never completed one. Currently I am working on a Heart Gold one but I am little demoralized by some deaths on my team

The black is an emulator glitch.
He was my last pokemon. I later went back and found out that hariyama completely breaks the elite four in emerald. It is gentle and not ev-trained, and with no item at lvl 54 it could solo the entire elite four and champion. It is, unfortunately, a complete carry pokemon, relying on arm thrust until you get dive. Then it quickly turns into a monster, as you pick up vital tms to compliment its godly stats. My strategy for the elite four was to belly drum at the first turn, which left me with 120ish hp, then hyper potion, then kill everybody.

moveset: brick break, earthquake, strength, belly drum.

Also, I should mention my way of taking out tate and liza, which often give people trouble. I found out that even though a Hariyama trained from a Makuhita does't have fake out, it can be relearned with a heart scale. I led with Manectrike (which I was incredibly lucky to get, with a modest nature) and Hariyama. I fake-outed the claydol, while manectrike ohko'd Xatu with thunderbolt. Then I doubleswitched to swellow and pelliper, and surfed the rest to death.

K thanx, hoping there might have been some technicality, but w/e. I'll find a way to beat Burgh with a Dewott and Scraggy....

EDIT: Coming here just to vent my rage. My White 2 Nuzlocke ended super early at the third gym.....to nothing more than bad luck. I had a lv. 24 Scraggy, ready to go. He was at 32/60 HP....I was going to face Burgh, didn't have a regular potion, so I decided I would be fine in battle and just heal at the right time. I mean, gym leaders always send their best Pokemon out last, so as long as I was at +2 (from Moxie) and at full health, Leavanny wouldn't be too hard (also would've leveled up to 25 by the time Swadloon and Dwebble were gone). Battle mode was on "Set".
So the battle starts with a Swadloon...3HKO with a Silk Scarf-boosted Headbutt, and no damage taken because they all scored flinches! Next up comes....Leavanny? What the fuck? So, yes, I use a Super Potion first. Of course, that didn't matter, because the very first move is a Razor Leaf that scores a GODDAMN CRITICAL HIT!

WHAT

THE

FUCK?!

So then I basically lost. The only other two I had were a lv. 22 Dewott and a freshly caught lv. 16 Roggenrola. It's bad enough he trolls and sends out his best second, but to get a critical? I just can't even believe it. If it came out last, I would be at full health, ready to kill with a +2 STAB Payback. My other two team members that died and I probably would have won if I kept them alive:

Lillipup (lv. 12): Training it on Route 20...it was at half health against a wild lv. 10 Sewaddle. No problem, I figured. But it kills my dog with a Bug Bite. I didn't even know it had a move that strong at that level. What a load of horse shit.

Elekid (lv. 10): Died almost immediately after I caught it. I would only use the first capture of each route in the main journey, but I still wanted to catch as many as I wanted just for the sake of completing the Pokedex. Those Pokemon I wouldn't nickname and just put in a box called "DONT USE".
That being said, I was fighting a Magnemite and got it to red health...but Elekid was weak, too. I mean, this Magnemite was literally at 1 HP...if not, then very close. Throw the Pokeball. If it got caught, Elekid would still be alive. But, lo and behold, he fucking escaped and killed Elekid. Perhaps I should have played more conservatively....or maybe this is a lesson that Nuzlockers shouldn't catch more than the first on a route.

EDIT 2: More Rage. It's bad enough that I lost, but I can't start a new file because I already got the Genesect wondercard and did the Memory Link. If I erase, I lose all that and have to get Genesect from somebody else. So now I have no choice but to finish my journey in shame. Shame.
I am really sorry to hear how badly and early your nuzelocke ended. In my heart gold nuzelocke, almost every single one of my pokemon died because of dumb hax too

So I restarted my Black Nuzlocke, and its going pretty good so far. Started with Oshawott, who has been fucking awesome. Im not gonna do any fanfic or anything, but i just beat the second gym (Lenora), with no real losses (only Fodder the Purrloin) and no fighting types. Well I would've had a fighting type, as the first pokemon i found outside Pinwheel was a Timburr, but a Crit water gun from my then oshawott OHKO'd

Gohan the Dewott (M)
Lvl. 21
Ability: Torrent
Quiet Nature
-Retaliate
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell
-Rock Smash

Gohan has done incredible so far. He has been bulky when needed, tanking critical hit Tackles from Lillipups and such. The Quiet Nature gives him an amazing SpA of around 46 (guesstimating), which is the highest attacking stat on the time. Overall, Water has had amazing neutral coverage throughout the game, and Gohan has been an incredibly reliable tank to take down even the toughest foes.

Jared the Herdier (M)
Lvl. 21
Ability: Intimidate :D
Serious Nature
-Take Down
-Retaliate
-Tackle
-Bite

So powerful and bulkyth. Take Down can mega destruct anything. He was key in helping me take down Lenora's Watchog, as I foddered my Purrloin on the boosted Retaliate, then took it out by Intimidating it with Jared. Take Down hits like a truck at this point, although it has felt like it has about 60% Accuracy. Despite this, Jared can take on almost anything, as foes are primarily physical, and Intimidate lets him out damage his foes easily.

Pluto the Drilbur (M)
Lvl. 21
Ability: Sand Force
Sassy Nature
-Metal Claw
-Dig
-Fury Swipes
-Rock Smash

Yeah, I abused Repels until a dust cloud appeared, but whatever, nobody said thats against the rules. Before it got Dig, I mostly grinded Drilbur, as it just didn't hit hard enough despite having the highest Attack and Speed on the team. Rock Smash let me kill Audino's quickly, though. However, once Dig came, Drilbur became a monster, easily OHKOing many fragile first stage pokemon. Even with the Sassy Nature, its still fast enough to outspeed most things, and its also fairly bulky at this point. Incredibly useful pokemon.

Lillil the Petilil (F)
Lvl. 19
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
-Mega Drain
-Leech Seed
-Sleep Powder
-I forget, I think its Synthesis or something. Never use this move

The most recent addition to my team, and she looks promising. To my disappointment, I caught a Cottonee in Pinwheel. However, after I caught it, I realized I could trade for this beast. Once she gets Giga Drain and Quiver Dance, she can just put stuff to sleep and set up on everything. However right now, she's a slow, albeit powerful, pokemon who can outstall anything with her multitude of draining moves.

Diablo the Pansear (M)
Lvl. 12
Ability: Gluttony
Hardy Nature
-Incinerate
-Lick
-Scratch
-Some other shitty move

I have not touched this since Cilan. Its my only remaining fodder mon though, so I will find a good use for Diablo when I don't want a more important mon to die.

Nothing

Patrat the Patrat (F)
Lvl. 5
Careful Nature
-Tackle
-Cut
-Leer i think

I know I foddered this, but I can't remember when or why... Also I forgot to nickname it..

Fodder the Purrloin (?)
Lvl. 11
I literally never looked at its nature...
-Shitty Moves

I never used this thing, but it lived up to its name. I sacked it to Lenora's Watchog because fuck Purrloin..

Going through the forest now. Don't want to lose anything important. Im hoping to get a Darumaka and/or Scraggy in the Desert.

I started a black 2 nuzlocke....
It has been shit creek =_=
I have lost 1/3 of my pokemons, most of them major team members.
Major losses where:
Sandy the Krokodile-It was f***ing Adamant with Moxie man, must I say anything else?
Growlithe(ok I forgot its name ok?)-My only good fire type...And it died at Burgh's Gym =_=
But I still have 6 powerful Pokemons and grinding for E4.
Team so far:
1. Oliver-Samurott (level 53)
2. Golem-(Ummm whatever that Ground/Ghost type was) (level 50, freshly caught)
3. Tank-Ufezant (level54-55, cant remember atm)
4. Ice Ice Baby (II Baby)-Vanilluxe (level 52)
5. Hulk-Heracross (level f***ing 62 baby, fucking kills everything)
6. Jess-Galvantula(level 54)
So any tips for me guys?

Soulsilver and Red Updates - to - come

Hey all, I'm back. Sorry for the long break from updates, I lost my DS with my Nuzlocke game since back to ... well yesterday :D I do not have an update yet. But once i figure out how to link my previous updates to my new one, and once i begin working on the Nuzlocke again I will give a big update from where I last was to now, don't worry lol. This post is purely just to let everyone know I did not stop and forget :3

Good luck for all the new Nuzlockers. I'll be scrolling through and viewing all the challenges I've missed in the mean while

(firered) I am a bit low on pokemon and I kinda sorta wasted the past few routes trying to fish for a cool water pokemon and only getting magikarps and horseseas. Are there any extenuating circumstances for the safari zone so I have a better chance of getting some good pokemon / any in there. I would hate to go in there, run into a paras, and then it runs away before I can catch it.

Next update for my Fire Red Nuzlocke is up

-Left Vermillion and headed towards rock tunnel.
-While beating several foes I also happened to catch Babyboomer the Voltorb, who was immediately boxed, though he may be used depending on what I catch later in the game
-Entered the Rock Tunnely captured Bruce the Zubat who stayed with me only because I didn't feel like backtracking out of the tunnel
-Stormed through the tunnel, defeating every hiker, pokemaniac, and young picnicer girl (why are they alone in a dark tunnel full of creepy old men anyway?) with ease. All the while my team became vastly overleveled.
-Oh yeah, Gotlegs? evolved into Dugtrio, and Percy evolved into Primeape
-Got out of the tunnel, and defeated even more Pokemanics, Hikers, and Picnicers.
-Reached Lavander Town, healed my team, and went into the tower to defeat my rival.
-Despite my level advantage, the battle was tougher than I thought, but still a comfortable victory
-Went on my way and captured Chance the Growlithe, and eventually got to Celadon City.
-In Celadon I got two gift Pokemon. Layla the Eevee, who was immediatley boxed, though may be withdrawn to be evolved into a Jolteon, and Hokus the Abra. Hokus became a permanant member, though he needed to be babied for quite awhile. Also picked up the Tea from the old lady in the house.
***Side note: I will only allow myself to get one Pokemon from the Celdon Game Corner, so Abra is it.
-After 7 levels of baby grinding, Hokus evolved into Kadabra
-Entered Rocket Hideout, and after some more level grinding with Hokus, easily defeated the grunts. Chobani evolved into Venasaur. Giovanni was a push over as Chobani and Gotlegs? easily wrecked him, though Kangkashkan was stronger than I remembered (Level 29)
-Stored Percy the Primeape, as the abundancy of Poison and Flying types in the game really made him not useful
-Got the Silph Scope and went into the Gym. There I basically soloed it with Kadabra's Confusion and Psybeam.
-Before I fought Erika, I opened the gates to Saffron and got myself the Psychic TM from Mr. Psychic. Taught it to Hokus and went back to the Celadon Gym.
-Soloed Erika in 3 Psychic attacks from Hokus. (And she said I wouldnt win)
-Got fly from the hermit on Route 16
-Taught Fly to Ruffrabble, and flew back to Lavander Town.
-Save in Lavander Town.

Chobani the Quiet Venasaur (M)
Level 32
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Tackle, Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed
Opinion: The clear Team Leader, Chobani has been with me from the beginning. While his usefulness now is running low due to the upcoming major battles and the joining of Hokus, he still gives my team the bulk and backbone it needs. If a foe is a heavy hitter who do I call? Chobani. If I need health restored who do I call? Chobani. Chobani has all the tools he needs to keep himself and my team alive, and if he were to die I would be screwed.

Ruffrabble the Docile Fearrow
Level 30
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Peck, Pursuit, Fly, Fury Attack
Opinion: Like Chobani and Percy, Ruffrabble is finding himself less useful, and more and more overshadowed by his teammates-- namely Hokus. His attack and speed are alright, but he isn't the bulkiest thing around, and lacks the powerful moves and Super Effective coverage of his other teammates. While he does his job, he isn't doing it as well as he used to, and may soon find himself suffering the same fate as Percy: being put away in the reserves. But for now, he will stay.

Gotlegs? the Serious Dugtrio
Level 31
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Cut, Rock Slide, Magnitude, Dig
Opinion: While more useful than Ruffrabble, and about on par with Chobani, Gotlegs? still suffers from being overshadowed by Hokus. On top of that, he is very frail. But unlike his previous teammates, Gotlegs? has one thing they dont have: Super Effective coverage. Between Dig and Rock Slide, Gotlegs? can hit and KO pretty much an Pokemon that comes in for a Super Effective damage, giving him far more utility than his counter parts. Despite not being the best, he is far from the worst will most likely stay for the rest of the game.

Hokus the Hardy Kadabra
Level 29
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Reflect, Recover, Psybeam, Psychic
Opinion: The clear MVP of the team, Hokus saw the most use-- and success-- in this chapter. Though he is the rookie of the team, he is also the envy of his teammates. Possessing the best STAB in the game, he will easily walk over all will oppose him. Psychic (the move) at this point in the game is just overkill. Coupled with Reflect for bulk and Recover for staying power I have a real monster hear. And while I may not be screwed without him, he certainly makes life a whole hell of a lot easier. With Hokus here the future looks even brighter.

Foster the Serious Pidgey (M); Level 2

Percy the Sassy Primeape (M); Level 30
Rattata the Gentle Rattata (M); Level 3
Worma the Lax Metapod (F); Level 5
Rocker the Mild Geodude (M); Level 8
Mushu the Jolly Ekans (M); Level 6
Only2? the Jolly Weedle (F); Level 7
Ishmael the Gentle Oddish (M); Level 13
HallyBerry the Adamant Meowth (F); Level 10
Hephalumpy the Bold Drowzee (M); Level 15

BabyBoomer the Bold Voltorb (-); Level 14
Bruce the Careful Zubat (M); Level 15
Chance the Serious Growlithe (M); Level 16
Layla the Quirky Eevee (F); Level 25

None =D

With the team I have now, I feel really safe about things to come. All I really lack is an electric type (which defeats half of my rivals team in the future.) Thinking about getting either Jolteon or Electabuzz/Raichu. I may also need a water type, but so far that doesnt seem to be too necessary. A Snorlax would also do my team much good, but overall this team seems pretty solid and I have high hopes for it in the future.

Alright, starting a Black Nuzlocke.

Rules:
General Nuzlocke guidelines.
-First mon in any area.
-If a mon faints it dies.
-Nickname all mons.
-Infinite Pokecenter use.
-No using Legends, but they may be caught.
-Shinies MUST be used.

So I want to Nuzlocke Black. Cool. I delete my finished Scramble and boot up a Nuzlocke!

Oh hi Professor Juniper! Got anything for me?
...You want my GENGER??? Wow. I have nothing to say to this.

Blah blah yeah I want a Pokemon!

...let's see...

Tepig, I choose you!

Now time to battle Cheren and Bianca!
*2 minutes later*
OK let's go to Bianca's house, because why the fuck not?
Bianca: I'm a good trainer! I can go on a journey!
Uh, I just smashed you with a Tepig. I don't think that qualifies you as a good trainer.

Let's go to the lab!
Yeah sure I'll take the Pokedex. Oh, and I'll name Tepig Orcinus.

Route 1:
I KNOW HOW TO CATCH POKEMON DAMMIT!
Bianca: I want to go to town so I can buy Poke Balls!
I should not have to tell you how wrong that is.

Alright, let's have a little catching competition. One problem: this is a Nuzlocke.

*catches Matezoide the Lillipup*
OH WE ALL TIED AT 2 MONS. Hah. I tied with NUZLOCKE RULES.
Ahem.

Go to town, listen to boring speech by Ghestis.
"We should liberate Pokemon!"
lol why

N talks to me, we have a battle!
*Orcinus smashes his Purrloin, Matezoide gains 2 levels*

OK, buy Pokeballs. And Potiions.

*Goes to Route 2, catches Ullar the HM slave Purrloin.*

Blah blah boring battles.

*Lass has Purrloin, uses Assist even though it has NO TEAMMATES*
Are you fucking serious?

*rest of the battles are easy shit*

Yeah, yeah. Hey, let's go get a Pansage!

*two easy battles later*
I get Pwnemon the Pansage!

Let's battle Cheren!
*Pwnemon sweeps him*

I wish I had an Easy Button.

Let's grind a little, because why the fuck not?
*team is lv. 12*

VS. Cress:
I lead with Tepig, he leads with Lillipup. He Bitespams, I Emberspam. He heals with Potion, I Emberspam some more. He Bitespams, I heal. I Ember to kill.

I send in Pwnemon to deal with Panpour. +1 Water Gun is a 5HKO, while my Vine Whip is a 4HKO. Easy win.

Team: (No dead, benched, or HM slaves, LVP to MVP)

Nickname: Matezoide
Level: 12
Nature: Hardy
Met: Route 1
Moves:
-Leer
-Tackle
-Odor Sleuth
-Bite

Comments: LVP because he didn't participate in the Cress battle. Probably will pick up the pace in future chapters. Tackle is pretty damn powerful though.

Nickname: Orcinus
Nature: Sassy
Met: Numeva Town
Moves:
-Tackle
-Leer
-Ember
-Odor Sleuth

Comments: I neglected to train him because I wanted to train Matezoide instead. Still a powerhouse, looking forward to EVOLUTION.

Nickname: Pwnemon
Nature: Timid
Met: Dreamyard
Moves:
-Scratch
-Leer
-Lick
-Vine Whip

Comments: MVP because of its awesomeness against Cheren and Cress. Timid nature sucks. Oh well.
So HI FENNEL.
Dreamyard? Certainly.
*teaches Ullar Cut*

...Oh hi Bianca.
...Ooh look Munna!
Wait..who are those people!
"We are Team Plasma!"
Wow, two people? Nice team.
Oh you're just Grunts. Oh yeah, you look like some of Ghestis's minions.

*they kick Munna and then battle me*
*I kick their asses*
*HOLOGRAPHIC GHESTIS*

Oh it was just Musharna. But Fennel gets his Dream Mist!
Bianca: "I want to catch that new Pokemon!"
Then maybe you should GO INTO THE GRASS?
Idiots.
Ahem.

*finds an Audino, Orcinus gets 2 levels from it*
Nice

*gets a C-Cear, too bad I have no usable Wifi.*

Goes to Route 3!
Ooh look daycare!
*fights a Nursery Aide*

Alright, this is the slide where you can stand on the middle! Seriously GameFreak?

Alright, Preschooler fight time!
First Preschooler: HYPER BEAM!
:O
*Pansage uses Vine Whip, Orcinus OHKOs with Ember*
BULLSHIT
Second Preschooler: "Trainer, I wanna play with you!"
*backs away slowly*

*Fights Twins, easy win for Pwnemon and Orcinus*

Alright, time for Cheren!
*Pwnemon beats the shit out of Oshawott, Orcinus curbstomps Purrloin*
Orcinus grew to level 17!
FUCK YES
Orcinus evolved into Pignite!
Orcinus forgot Odor Sleuth and learned Arm Thrust!
FUCK YES

*Plasma Grunts run by, carrying a Pokemon stolen from a Preschooler*
Seriously what's with these Preschoolers
FINE WE'LL GET IT BACK.

*catches Jas the Pidove*

Alright, to Wellspring Cave!
*catches Leethoof the Roggenrola*
Ooh a Plasma Grunt!
*owns the shit out of him*
Another Plasma Grunt!
*double battle, Cheren has his Oshawott KOed by Patrat's Bide, we win easily*
Let's get out of here.
*proceeds to curbstorm Route 3*
Oh Doubles Grass! Time for a bit of grinding!
*Matezoide is lv. 15, Orcinus is lv. 18*
Yeah I'm tired already. Blame me.
*gets through the rest of the Route*
WHAT MATEZOIDE ISN'T lv. 16 YET?

*enters Nacerene City, and BOOM CHEREN GIVES ME CHESTO BERRIES*
That's rather nice of you...

*easily beats N, Matezoide evolves into Herdier!*
Alright! Time to go out into Pinwheel Forest...
*Plasma Grunt blockade in action*
FUCK THAT
*catches WWarrior the Tympole*
Future HM slave?
*goes down the forest, into Doubles grass*
Two wild Pidoves!
*They gang up on Matezoide, and BOTH CRIT, KOing Matezoide*
FUUUUUUUUUUU-----------

*backtracks to Pokemon center, creates graveyard*
Double Grass, Double Crit.

*gets through the Route, Orcinus smashes Challenge Rock to give me a Star Piece*
Nice. When I get to Iccirus I can profit from this.

*goes into gym*

*first trainer is weaksauce, second trainer easily goes down to Orcinus*

Third trainer:
*Jas beats one Lillipup, but the second one CRITS, and KOs him*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...WHY???

*gets to Lenora*

Lenora battle:
I let Pwnemon take the Intimidate, but Orcinus gets Leered. Twice. After one Arm Thrust I let Leethoof take the Take Down, then switch back in Orcinus, to KO. Then I switch to Leethoof to take the boosted Retaliate, but Lenora opts for Hypnosis. Then it KOs Leethoof with Crunch. Orcinus gets hit with Hypnosis (GDI), and two Retaliates, but wakes up and uses Arm Thrust. Then I switch out to Pwnemon, who takes a Retaliate, allowing me to heal Orcinus. Pwnemon is then KOed by Retaliate (fuck). Orcinus comes back in, takes a Retaliate, and KOs with Arm Thrust.

Ooh more Plasma trouble! Tune in next time!

Team: (LVP to MVP, no HM slaves or bench)

Nickname: WWarrior
Nature: Lonely
Met: Pinwheel Forest (Outer)
Moves:
-Growl
-Supersonic
-Round
-Bubblebeam

Comments: Saw no use, gonna use him to replace my other dead mons.

Level: 21
Moves:
-Tackle
-Flame Charge
-Ember
-Arm Thrust

Comments: Orcinus has been dependable from the start. I forsee him to be the MVP for the next few chapters, due to my other mons being dead/used as an HM slave.

Bench:
none

HM slaves:
Ullar the lv. 4 Purrloin (Met Route 2)

RIP:
Matezoide the lv. 16 Herdier (Met Route 1)
Jas the lv. 17 Pidove (Met Route 3)
Leethoof the lv. 13 Roggenrola (Met Wellspring Cave)
Pwnemon the lv. 15 Pansage (Met Dreamyard)
Lenora: Here's your gym badge.
THANK YOU. Gosh.
Hawes: LENORA, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE.

Oh shit what's happening

Oh it's just Team Plasma. Not like they have anything to do in the museum...
"We'll take this Dragon Skull right in front of your eyes!"
OH NO YOU DON---
*smoke*
DAMMIT

I go outside, and HEEEEY BIANCA AND CHEREN!
*gets Dowsing Machine*
Nice
*Burgh comes in*
Oh hey Burgh. Thought you were in Castelia?
Burgh: There were Plasma Grunts over here.
Lenora: Yeah, uh, they kinda STOLE OUR DRAGON SKULL
Burgh: They're in Pinwheel Forest. Let's go after them.
Uh OK

*enters Pinwheel Forest*
Burgh: I'll take the road.
WAIT WHAT THAT'S NOT FAIR

...fine...

*beats the shit out of a Plasma Grunt, goes into grass*
RoyalKevin the lv. 15 Sewaddle caught!
OK, training time.
Ranger after defeat: "Me? Losing here? In PINWHEEL FOREST?"
Interesting. Same dialogue, same guy 2 years later in Black 2.
Plasma Grunt: "Sorry, I don't have what you're looking for!"
Then who does?
Plasma Grunt: "Ask my buddies!"
That was convenient.

*after trekking through the Forest, and having RoyalKevin gain a crapton of EXP. from an Audino...*
RoyalKevin is evolving!
:D
RoyalKevin evolved into Swadloon!
OK, time to train WWarrior, so he doesn't die. I would have used him as an HM slave, but half my team died on Lenora.
*WWarrior OHKOs a Pansear 3 levels higher with a crit Bubblebeam*
Wow.

*finds the Grunt*
Gorm: That's not what we were looking for.
DERP
Gorm: Give it back.
Yay
Lenora: You got it back! Here's a Moon Stone.
Thanks?...

OK, here comes Skyarrow Bridge!
...fuck I don't have Bicycle. Oh well.

OK there's a lot to do in Castelia City.
WOO EVIOLITE
OK, gonna see what I get on Route 4. 40% chance of awesome Darumaka, 40% chance of amazing Sandile...
...WILD SCRAGGY APPEARED!
Dammit
*catches Lou the Scraggy*
OK, Battle Company GO!
*Lou takes 19 damage from a Basculin's critical Chip Away*
Wow. Eviolite Scraggy sure is bulky.
WOO SCOPE LENS
WOO EXP. SHARE
O hey Burgh. Team Plasmaderp causing trouble? SOUNDS LIKE MY KINDA JOB.
But first...more exploration!
Dancer: If you can get my buddies together, that would be nice.
Sure!
*finds one down a dark alley, another on a pier*
I get a...AMULET COIN. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Alright, time to take down Team Plasderp.

Bianca: THEY STOLE MY POKEMON!
derp
Burgh: Where could they be?
*Plasma Grunt shows up, runs off*
DERP
Burgh: I can follow them!
Cool story bro.
Ooh look Plasma Grunts!
Burgh: I'll take these two.
NO I WANT THE EXP
...oh well.
*RoyalKevin beats the living fuck out of the Plasderp Grunt*
Grunt: This is bad for Team Plasma! Or Plasbad for short!
Team Plasbad? Nah, I like Plasderp better.
*listens to some speech by Ghestis*
Blah blah blah.
Bianca gets her precious Munna back, Castelia Gym is now open!
OK then...

*enters Castelia Gym*
Alright, this place is freaky.
Harlequin sends out lv. 20 Sewaddle.
Shouldn't it be a Swadloon now?
*RoyalKevin beats the fuck out of him*
As I go through the Gym, I see...MORE LV. 20 SEWADDLE.
Seriously?
Last Harlequin has...lv. 21 Sewaddle.
lol

vs. Burgh:
I send out Orcinus, he sends out Whirlipede. Ember proceeds to 2HKO. Then he sends out Dwebble, and I switch to WWarrior. WWarrrior proceeds to 2HKO with Bubblebeam (and grow to lv. 23), while Pignite comes back in, to OHKO Leavanny with Flame Charge.

Easy badge.

Team: (LVP to MVP)

Nickname: Lou
Level: 22
Met: Route 4
Moves:
-Swagger
-Faint Attack
-Headbutt
-Brick Break

Comments: Didn't use him much yet. He is pretty powerful.

Nickname: RoyalKevin
Level: 22
Nature: Quirky
Met: Pinwheel Forest (Inner)
Moves:
-Tackle
-Protect
-Bug Bite
-Razor Leaf

Comments: Looking forward to evolution soon. Still pretty good and can tank hits.

Level: 23
Moves:
-Aqua Ring
-Mud Shot
-Uproar
-Bubblebeam

Comments: Did pretty well. Took out Burgh's Dwebble with ease. Looking forward to EVOLUTION next chapter.

Level: 25
Moves:
-Rollout
-Flame Charge
-Ember
-Arm Thrust

Comments: Orcinus has been dependable from the start. I forsee him to be the MVP for the next few chapters, due to my other mons being dead/used as an HM slave.

Bench:
none

HM slaves:

RIP:
OK where was I
*random call from Bianca*
Sure let's battle. Why the fuck not?

LV. 18 HERDIER. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? That's on par with LENORA'S.
*switch out Lou, send in Orcinus, who OHKOs with Arm Thrust*
WORSE than Lenora's.
"Bianca is about to sent out Servine!"
Servine? Vs. a PIGNITE? lol
*demolition*
"Bianca is about to send out Munna!"
*Lou comes out, OHKO*
Wow.
*Lou then proceeds to 2HKO Panpour*
HOLY FUCK.

Bianca: I need to be a better trainer!
Uh...yeah.

Cheren: Let's battle!
Sure I guess.
*Lou OHKOs Liepard*
Well OK.
*Pidove comes out*
Shit. I got nothing on this. *grumbledeathsgrumble*
*Lou 2HKOs*
DAT BRICK BREAK
*Dewott comes out, RoyalKevin OHKO*
lol
*Pansear comes out, gets 2HKOed by Lou*
Wow Lou is pretty damn powerful.

*fights my way through the Desert*
lv. 19 Sandile, lv. 19 Pidove, lv. 19 Cottonee, lv. 19 Petilil
WHAT IS THIS PLACE

*enters Desert Resort*
Wait this place is a resort? :O
*catches Dan the JOLLY Darumaka*
Too bad I already have Orcinus. *sigh*
Ooh look a Doctor!
*Lou OHKOs Solosis*
Yeah I'm starting to enjoy this.
Oh a Psychic!
*Lou sweep*
Yada yada yada
*enters Relic Castle, catches and boxes DarkSlay the Yamask*
Yeah I was KINNNNDA hoping for Sandile...
Oh Fossils. I'll take the Plume Fossil, because WHY THE FUCK NOT?
*enters Nimbasa Gate*
Professor Juniper: Hey guys. Where's Bianca?
Probably ran off crying after I swept her ass off. Why do you ask?
Professor Juniper: Just want to give you something.
*Ultra Balls*
Um...OK.

*enters Nimbasa City*
Old guy getting beat up by PlasDERP Grunts!
Plasma Grunt: I'll take your Pokemon!
*Lou OHKOs his Watchog*
lolFAIL
Second Grunt: Oh no! *runs off to amusement park*
COWARDS. GET THE FUCK BACK HERE. NOW.
Old man: Here, take this!
*gets Bicycle*
Awesome! Now I can head back to Nimbasa. But before that...
HM04 Strength get!
*checks: Ullar cannot learn it*
Lou learned Strength!
At least it's better than Headbutt.
SOOTHE BELL GET!
*gives to RoyalKevin*
Let's go!

One long bike ride later...
The guy blocking the Doubles Grass in Pinwheel Forest is gone. Let's check it out!
*TM22 Solarbeam and Silverpowder*
That was useless.
ENTER NACERENE CITY.
Receptionist at museum: Would you like to turn that Fossil back into a Pokemon?
:O I can do that?
Receptionist: Yes, we can do that.
*receives Texas the Quirky Archen*
Not bad at all...
*Teaches Texas Rock Tomb and Dig over Ancientpower and Quick Guard, respectively*
Let's own some Plasderp butt!
*one exciting bike ride later...*
N: Team Plasma? They went off somewhere. Hey, let's take the Ferris wheel!
Why the fuck not?
N: I am the king of Team Plasma.
Suddenly I do not feel safe on the Ferris wheel.
N: I wonder how many Pokemon there are?
May I introduce you to Veekun?
Plasma grunts: Lord N! You're safe!
N: You guys can go.
N: So how about a battle?
Sure, why the fuck not?
*Texas cleanly sweeps his team*
I'm starting to like this guy.

Oh hi Bianca. You want to go to the Musical? Sure, why not?
Musical director: Here's a prop case!
OK?
Random girl in Musical: Here's a TM!
TM49 Echoed Voice...yeah...
*goes outside*
Bianca's dad: BIANCA, WHAT DID I TELL YOU
*Elesa shows up*
Elesa: Listen to your daughter.
Bianca's dad: Why the fuck should I do that?
Elesa: ZEBSTRIKA, VOLT SWITCH
Bianca's dad: OK OK OK OK
(to me): You'd better take care of my little girl!
Wait does that mean I list her as a "spouse" or "dependent" on my tax return?
I WAS JOKING DAMMIT CAN YOU NOT GET A JOKE
...Apparently not.

*goes into Route 16*
Alright a Minccino would be nice---
LOLNOPE, LIEPARD
Yeah, no thanks.
*Texas OHKOs with Pluck*
Let's beat some of the trainers here!
*Texas OHKOs some mons*
Yeah, I'm REALLY starting to like this guy.
OK, nothing else to do for now, so let's go to Nimbasa Gym!

A roller coaster ride! How nice.
*I'm about to go into one, and BAM a Rich Boy jumps out*
DUDE.
*WWarrior OHKOs his Blitzle with Mud Shot*
Alright, now I can take this car!
*car goes up a hill, then speeds down*
*prepares to go into another car, and BAM a Lass jumps out*
Seriously?
*Bubblebeam is a 2HKO on her Emolga*
*goes around a loop-de-loop*
OK, this is Elesa!
*backtracks to heal, goes back in*

VS Elesa:
I lead with WWarrior, she leads with Emolga. Bubblebeam is a 3HKO, while Aerial Ace does crap for damage. Then comes the second Emolga. Heal, rinse, and repeat. Then Zebstrika comes out. Heal, Mud Shot, Mud Shot, dead Zebra, BOLT BADGE GET!

Level: 27
Moves:
-Tackle
-Protect
-Bug Bite
-Razor Leaf

Comments: It isn't evolved yet? Nope, it isn't. Oh well. Guess it gets LVP. Looking forward to EVOLUTION soon.

Level: 28
Moves:
-Rollout
-Flame Charge
-Take Down
-Arm Thrust

Comments: Orcinus has been dependable from the start. The only reason he took such a fall was because my other mons eclipsed him for much of the chapter.

Moves:
-Payback
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Brick Break

Comments: Lou is AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER to use. I take back everything bad I have ever said about Scraggy. Wow.

Nickname: Texas
Met: Nacerene City
Moves:
-Pluck
-Rock Tomb
-Agility
-Dig

Comments: It OHKOs stuff left and right. I've never seen anything like this before. It would have been MVP, but WWarrior soloed Nimbasa Gym, and you just can't mess with that.

Level: 29
Moves:
-Muddy Water
-Mud Shot
-Uproar
-Bubblebeam

Comments: Never thought I'd see the day. From prospective HM slave to MVP, because of four deaths. Gotta say, WWarrior has been impressive thus far. Also have never beaten Elesa so easily before. (I recall when I soloed her with a Tranquil.)

Bench:
Dan the lv. 22 Darumaka (Met Desert Resort)
DarkSlay the lv. 21 Yamask (Met Relic Castle)

HM slaves:

RIP:
*starts up the game*
Let's go to Route 5!
Cheren: Oh, we both have a Bolt Badge! Let's see who's stronger!
*Lou and Texas cleanly sweep him*
lol
Alder: Oh hello. I'll have you battle these preschoolers, because why the fuck not?
Cheren: Why?
Alder: Being champion is not about being strong, although you do have to be strong.
Cheren: I'll battle you then!
Alder: *sends out lv. 77 Volcarona*
Cheren: Never mind.
*Lou obliterates the Preschoolers*
I wonder how much ass this thing's gonna kick as a SCRAFTY.
Elesa: Oh, you need to get to Driftveil? I'll lower the bridge for you.
Gee, thanks. Time to explore Route 5!
*catches and boxes Gerard the Gothita, battles trainers, sells some Mushrooms*
What? RoyalKevin is evolving!
Nice.
...Texas forgot Pluck and learned Acrobatics!
Fuck yes.
...Oh I realized I forgot about Lostlorn Forest. Fail.
*nothing in there except Onion Bubs the Cottonee, which I box*
OK, time to go on the bridge!
*walks across, catches Objection the Ducklett*
Now this is interesting. Archen cannot learn Fly, so Objection will be a temporary HM slave.
*enters Driftveil City, and it's HAILING*
Guess it hails here in the winter.
Clay: You can't challenge my gym unless you go find those Plasma guys.
WHAT
Cheren: I think they went down there. *goes to Cold Storage*
Gee thanks buddy. Some things to do first.
*battles Charles the "Heartbreaker", finds stuff in the Market, buys a shitton of Moomoo Milk*
Alright now I'm ready.
*fights some battles against Youngsters and Workers*
NOW I'm ready.
*catches and boxes Glacier the Vanillite*
NOW I'm finally ready.
*just as I'm about to go in, BOOM CHEREN.*
Oh wait, there's an item over there.
*picks it up*
NOW I'M READY. FOR REAL.
*enters*
*Texas proceeds to OHKO most of the battles with Acrobatics*
Badabababa, I'm loving it.
Ooh look, the freezer container!
*Go in, see Zinzolin and Plasma Grunts*
OK, uh, I'll battle some!
Plasma Grunt: I'm the best Team Plasma has to offer!
*Lou OHKOs Watchog*
Second Grunt: I'm the best Team Plasma has!
Didn't your buddy just say that?
*Lou OHKOs his Sandile, Texas OHKOs his Trubbish*
lol
Third Grunt: I'm the best of the best!
*Lou OHKOs his entire team*
Fourth Grunt after defeat: Me? Losing? NOT POSSIBLE
lol if you guys are the best Team Plasma has then I sincerely feel sorry for you guys.
*Clay comes in and arrests them*
OK, we can now challenge his gym!
*Clay confronts Ghestis*
NOW I can challenge his gym!
*RoyalKevin makes mincemeat of the trainers*
Backtrack to heal...
OK, let's go Clay!

VS Clay:
I send out RoyalKevin, he sends out Krokorok. I Bug Bite for an OHKO. Then he sends out Excadrill as I switch to Lou. Excadrill uses Hone Claws, and Lou OHKOs with Hi Jump Kick. Then, RoyalKevin comes back in to face Palpitoad. I do not need to state what happened next.

Level: 30
Moves:
-Muddy Water
-Mud Shot
-Uproar
-Scald

Comments: Such a large drop in usage signals an impending change in my team. Going from MVP to LVP is a sure sign that a Pokemon is falling behind, and I may have to replace it soon. We'll see how it goes.

Level: 30
Moves:
-Rollout
-Flame Charge
-Take Down
-Arm Thrust

Comments: Orcinus has been dependable from the start. The only reason he took such a fall was because my other mons eclipsed him for much of the chapter. I expect that to change...well...hopefully sometime.

Level: 31
Moves:
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Brick Break

Comments: Lou is AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER to use. I take back everything bad I have ever said about Scraggy. Wow.

Moves:
-Tackle
-Slash
-Bug Bite
-Razor Leaf

Comments: Such a large bump, induced by evolution. It took down two of Clay's Pokemon, and could have taken down the third if I had let it.

Moves:
-Acrobatics
-Rock Tomb
-Agility
-Dig

Comments: It OHKOs stuff left and right. I've never seen anything like this before. MVP for sure. Next chapter, when I have to face Skyla, I guarantee it'll be up here again.

Bench:
Gerard the lv. 19 Gothita (Met Route 5)
Onion Bubs the lv. 20 Cottonee (Met Lostlorn Forest)
Glacier the lv. 22 Vanillite (Met Cold Storage)

HM slaves:
Objection the lv. 25 Ducklett (Met Driftveil Drawbridge)

RIP:
*start from Driftveil City*
I have a feeling this Hail will get annoying soon.
*goes to Route 6, where Texas starts OHKOing stuff.*
Texas could probably OHKO this route, but some of my other mons need the EXP.
*catches EMusic the Deerling*
*Lou OHKOs some of the Route*
I'm getting used to this...
Random Parasol Lady: Pouring rain, fighting Pokemon.
Um. It's HAILING. Is your Parasol not BROKEN?
...GameFreak logic...

Some guy in the Weather Institute: We're studying the seasons!
Look on Serebii or something, jeez.

AHH JUMPING POKEBALL!
*Texas OHKOs the fuck out of the Foongus*
Well OK then.
...Leaf Stone get!

...GIANT YELLOW SPIDERWEB WTF
Clay: Oh, those are Galvantula.
lol no wonder
Clay: Krokorok, Bulldoze!
What about using Stone Edge?
...idiot
*it gets rid of the web*
Yes, but not of the Galvantula.
IDIOT
...Ahem.

*enter Chargestone Cave, and the Shadow Triad teleport in and escort me 5 steps to N*
lol
N: *says stuff and runs off*
NO YOU COWARD GET THE FUCK BACK HERE
...maybe not

Bianca: Wait!
WHAT IS IT THIS TIME
Professor Juniper: Blah blah blah TAKE THIS LUCKY EGG
OMG YES
*equip to Orcinus*
Let's see how fast this thing evolves!
*battle music*
Could this be a Joltik?
*LOLNOPE, KLINK*
CMFP the Klink caught and boxed.
Let's see...
*Orcinus OHKOs his way through the cave, barring a few Boldores here and there*
Hmm...
*Midway through B1F...*
What? Orcinus is evolving!
...Orcinus evolved into Emboar!
Yay.
*switches in Texas*
Scientist (soandso) sent out Klink!
*switch to Lou*
Scientist used an X-Defend!
*Hi Jump Kick OHKOs*
lol
*back down to B2F*
*Texas tears shit apart*
I actually feel sorry for the in-game trainers. NOT.
N: Hi!
Dude stop creeping me.
N: How about a battle?
Sure why the fuck not?
*Lou 2HKOs Boldore*
*Texas OHKOs Joltik*
*Lou OHKOs Ferroseed*
*Lou OHKOs Klink*
lolfail

*enters Mistralton City*
OK, I think Orcinus wants Hammer Arm and not Arm Thrust...
*pays a Heart Scale*
Random guy: Oh heeeeeey!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP CREEPING ME
...Oh you're Juniper's dad. Nice to meet you?
*picks up TM58 Sky Drop, the most useless TM in Unova*
*picks up some items, as well as TM11 Sunny Day
That'll be useful for Litwick.
*goes to Route 7*
*Texas OHKOs a lv. 31 Simisear*
lol
*skirts the Route to get to the Doubles Grass*
Wild Zebstrika appeared!
*Dogfish the Zebstrika caught and boxed*
OK then...
*goes into Celestial Tower*
*catches Zarator the Litwick*
My team is now complete.
*backtracks, then goes back through the Route, but with Zarator holding EXP. Share*
Oh wait, TMs.
*teaches X-Scissor to RoyalKevin, Solarbeam and Sunny Day to Zarator*
*Random Emolga haxes me out with Double Team, but, in conjunction with about 12 Moomoo Milks, WWarrior stalls it to death with the Hail*
PHEW
*rest of the trainers are weaksauce*
Ranger after defeat: "I did my best. I do not have regrets."
Is this one of those Nugget Bridge guys?

...Celestial Tower. Time for me to actually explore it.
*WWarrior proceeds to solo it*
lol
During my exploration:
I find:
-Worthless Revive
-Hyper Potion
-TM61 Will-O-Wisp
-TM65 Shadow Claw
TEXAS EVOLVED INTO ARCHEOPS
Yeah that was boring.

Skyla: There was a weak Pokemon. I gave it a Max Revive.
How kind of you.
Skyla: Why don't you ring the bell?
Why the fuck not?
*Skyla goes back to the Gym*
Now I can challenge it!

*WWarrior grew to lv. 36!*
WWarrior evolved into Seismitoad!
Not weaksauce anymore!
*Texas sweeps the rest of the Gym*
EASY

VS. Skyla:
I lead with Texas, she leads with Swoobat. Crunch is an OHKO. Then Swanna comes out. Acrobatics is a 2HKO, but all she does it Aqua Ring. Unfeazent is then OHKOed by said Acrobatics.

Nickname: Zarator
Level: 36
Nature: Hasty
Met: Celestial Tower
Moves:
-Solarbeam
-Will-O-Wisp
-Flame Burst
-Sunny Day

Comments: Haven't used him yet, but I predict him to become a powerhouse, once he is finally a Chandelure. Which will be...NEXT CHAPTER!

Level: 35
Moves:
-Return
-Slash
-X-Scissor
-Razor Leaf

Comments: Ooh look who's falling behind the curve! Unlike some of my other mons, it lacks the raw power to OHKO stuff left and right. This REALLY hurts its potential. It's not LVP, but that's only because Zarator already took that spot.

Moves:
-Muddy Water
-Dig
-Return
-Scald

Comments: WWarrior got the boost he needed by evolution. He looks steady, at least for now. It's a shame how Lou's still better, even though it's an NFE.

Level: 35
Moves:
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Brick Break

Comments: Lou still OHKOs stuff left and right. It's falling behind a little bit, but only because it evolves late, at lv. 39. Which is NEXT CHAPTER!

Moves:
-Rollout
-Flame Charge
-Heat Crash
-Hammer Arm

Comments: Orcinus has been dependable from the start. Now he reaches his full potential. Heat Crash is absolutely AMAZING to use on it.

Level: 37
Moves:
-Acrobatics
-Rock Tomb
-Crunch
-Dig

Comments: It OHKOs stuff left and right. I've never seen anything like this before. MVP for sure. (I remember when I had to solo Skyla with a Leavanny.)

Bench:
EMusic the lv. 23 Deerling (Met Route 6)
CMFP the lv. 24 Klink (Met Chargestone Cave)
Dogfish the lv. 31 Zebstrika (Met Route 7)

HM slaves:

RIP:
OK so where was I?

Go to Twist Mountain, and BOOM CHEREN.
Oh hi.

VS Cheren:
I lead with Lou, he leads with Unfezant. Switch to Texas as he charges up Razor Wind. Texas OHKOs with Rock Tomb. He sends out Liepard, I send out Lou again. Lou OHKOs with Brick Break. Simisear comes out, only to get taken out by WWarrior's Scald. Dewott then comes out, and gets taken out by a Texas Acrobatics.

That was easy.

Alder: JUMPS OFF CLIFF

I wish I could do that.

Alder: Blah blah blah here's HM03 Surf!

Oh nice.

*teaches to WWarrior, proceeds to explore*

Mistralton Cave:
-catches Alchemator the Woobat
-catches Cobalion
-LOU EVOLVED
Route 17:
-Nothing
Route 18:
-Get Larvesta Egg
-ZARATOR EVOLVED
-Uses Dusk Stone, ZARATOR EVOLVED AGAIN
Wellspring Cave:
-Gets TM51 Focus Blast
Pinwheel Forest:
-Catches Virizion

Aaand now back to Twist Mountain!

*exits, world of SNOW*

Well at least snow is better than water. Wait, it is water. Well I'm thinking that I like the solid form better than the liquid form. You can walk on it!

*an hour of exploration, helped by Marriland*

OK I'm finally into Iccirus City!
*sliding ice*
OK maybe not when it's COMPLETELY frozen. Gah I hate walking on ice.

*goes to the north, catches Kaxtar the Mienfoo in Doubles Grass*

Yeah I have two Fighting-types. PASS.

Iccirus gym:
Oh god another sliding ice puzzle. Kill me.

*Orcinus beats the shit out of the trainers*

Maybe not.

VS. Brycen:
I lead with Zarator, he leads with Vanillish. Flame Burst->OHKO. I switch to Orcinus, he switches to Cryogonal. Heat Crash->OHKO. I switch back in Zarator, Beartic comes in. Flame Burst->OHKO.

That was easy.

Level: 39
Moves:
-Return
-Slash
-X-Scissor
-Razor Leaf

Comments: Ooh look who's falling behind the curve! Unlike some of my other mons, it lacks the raw power to OHKO stuff left and right. This REALLY hurts its potential. LVP this chapter, because WWarrior served a purpose.

Level: 40
Moves:
-Muddy Water
-Dig
-Return
-Surf

Comments: WWarrior was a Surf slave. That's shameful. Still, he served a purpose, which is more than can be said about RoyalKevin.

Moves:
-Rock Slide
-Flame Charge
-Heat Crash
-Hammer Arm

Comments: Orcinus has been dependable from the start. Now he reaches his full potential. Heat Crash is absolutely AMAZING to use on it.

Nickname: Zarator
Level: 42
Nature: Hasty
Met: Celestial Tower
Moves:
-Solarbeam
-Will-O-Wisp
-Flame Burst
-Sunny Day

Comments: He's a Chandelure. He OHKOs stuff. What can I say?

Level: 41
Moves:
-Hi Jump Kick
-Crunch
-Strength
-Brick Break

Comments: Lou has EVOLVED. And he still OHKOs stuff left and right. I forsee him to be at the top, if not MVP, in the next couple chapters.

Moves:
-Acrobatics
-Rock Slide
-Fly
-Dig

Comments: It OHKOs stuff left and right. I've never seen anything like this before. MVP for sure. (I remember when I had to solo Skyla with a Leavanny.)

Bench:
EMusic the lv. 23 Deerling (Met Route 6)
CMFP the lv. 24 Klink (Met Chargestone Cave)
Dogfish the lv. 31 Zebstrika (Met Route 7)
Larvesta Egg (Met Route 18)
DeckKnight the lv. 25 Frillish (Met Driftveil City)
Alchemator the lv. 28 Woobat (Met Mistralton Cave)
SimonSays the lv. 28 Cubchoo (Met Twist Mountain)
Kaxtar the lv. 37 Mienfoo (Met Dragonspiral Tower Outer)

HM slaves:

RIP:
Start from Iccirus City.

Oh hi Brycen and Bianca. What is it this time?
...TEAM PLASDERP AGAIN REALLY
OK I'll go kick their asses.

*enter Dragonspiral Tower, catches IAR the Golett*
BOX
Cheren: You can walk on the pillars!
I've played this game before I know what I'm doing.
*goes upstairs, and BOOM spiral maze!*
This reminds me of Johto.
*goes upstairs again, and BOOM Plasma Grunts*
Cheren: We got these guys!
NO I WANTED THEIR EXP. DAMMIT.
*another Spiral maze, followed by four consecutive Plasma Grunt battles later*
N: Ahh, hello.
*flies off on Zekrom*

Alder: Why don't we trudge down into Relic Castle to try to find the Light Stone?
Isn't that like looking for a needle in a haystack?
*goes anyway*

*outside Relic Castle*
Cheren: WAAAIT!
What
Cheren: That's the Relic Castle!

WAIT THAT'S ALL YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU USELESS FUCKER?

Ahem.

*finds TM Shadow Ball*
Zarator now has a Ghost-typed STAB!

Blah blah blah HEY IT'S GHESTIS

Ghestis: The Light Stone is not here.
Lenora: COME TO NACERENE MUSEUM QUICK QUICK QUICK
What is it this time

...LIGHT STONE GET!

Update 3 of my Fire Red Nuzlocke is ready

-Went into the Pokemon Tower and used the Channlers their to level up Hokus some more. Captured Grim the Ghastley, next Pokemon that appeared was a Cubone -_-. Damn it.
-Freed Marowak from its eternal torment by beating it up (a bit sacreligious if you ask me)
-Proceeded to to defeat Team Rocket and save Mr. Fuji
-Got the Pokemon Flute
-Flew to Celadon, bought some Brick Break TMs, then went to Route 16. After a slightly difficult battle I captured Baloo the Snorlax. And better yet, he has a Brave Nature!
-Went back to Celadon, spent all my money trying to get Shadow Ball, ran out of money, taught Baloo Brick Break, left for the Route 17 (Aka the Cycling Road).
-Hokus gained more EXP. Yay, he's becoming overlevelled -_-.
-Captured No Worries the Doduo, but it had a shitty nature so it got boxed.
-Entered Fuchsia City, healed my team, and went to the Safari Zone.
-Captured Darius the Nidoran(M), unfortunately he was low levelled so he got boxed too.
-Found the Gold Teeth and got the HM Surf.
-Forgot to give the teeth back, and instead went into the gym.
-Anyone else notice that Koga's Gym is more Psychic than Poison? Either way, Chobani and Gotlegs? got more experience.
-A grossly underlevelled Hokus soloed Koga, OHKOing is entire team. (Though that level 43 Weezing scared the shit out of me)
-Left the gym, healed, saved.

Level 34
Opinion: The clear Team Leader, Chobani has been with me from the beginning. While his usefulness now is running low due to the upcoming major battles and the joining of Hokus, he still gives my team the bulk and backbone it needs. If a foe is a heavy hitter who do I call? Chobani. If I need health restored who do I call? Chobani. Chobani has all the tools he needs to keep himself and my team alive, and if he were to die I would be screwed.

Ruffrabble the Docile Fearrow (M)
Level 30
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Peck, Pursuit, Fly, Fury Attack
Opinion: Ruffrabble is basically done for the game. He isn't really worth training anymore, and the only reason I still have him is because I needed a Fly Slave. It's been a good run Ruffrabble, at least you are living to see the box.

Gotlegs? the Serious Dugtrio (M)
Level 34
Moves: Cut, Rock Slide, Magnitude, Dig
Opinion: Got some milleage this chapter, but unfortunately for Gotlegs? Hokus is just really taking the team by storm. At least there aren't too many fights where Hokus can clean sweep anymore, so this guy will get some use again. All he needs is Earthquake and he will be set.

Hokus the Hardy Kadabra (M)
Level 37
Opinion: Same as last chapter. Best STAB, great moves, yadah yadah yadah, MVP, blah blah, great Pokemon on the team. Is seriously gonna be overlevelled by the end of the game.

Baloo the Brave Snorlax (M)
Level 33
Ability: Immunity
Moves: Body Slam, Rest, Brick Break, Yawn
Opinion: Slow, Bulky, and Strong as hell, Baloo is kinda akin to Chobani, in that both give my team bulk and back bone. He will be a godsend against Sabrina thanks to his massive Special Defense, and once I get Shadow Ball he will be awesome. His ability had me down for a bit, but it has actually saved him several times. And his nature is just brilliant. Here's to the future Baloo, nice having ya.

Layla the Quirky Eevee (F); Level 25

Grim the Calm Ghastly (M); Level 18
No Worries the Bold Doduo (M); Level 24
Darius the Lonely Nidoran (M); Level 24

None =D

Pretty much the same as last time, just even more so. My team is solid, despite being underlevelled, and I have great reserves in case on suffers and unfortunate death. I am probably gonna get a Lapras and an electric type for the final 2 slots on my team, and then call it a day. Overall I am pleased, and I think I might even be able to get through this Nuzlocke without a single death. Wish me luck!

Hate life, a Destiny Bond Ghastly killed my Lapras. So now I have 2 options: evolve Eevee into a Vaporeon OR trade my Poliwag (after I grind it to Poliwhirl) for a Jynx.

Pros to Vaporeon: Better defensive typing, better bulk, can be my Surf Slave (instead of relying on Snorlax), good against my rival in the final battles, doesnt involve any grinding to get (unlike Poliwhirl), less reliant on difficult to acquire TM's
Cons: Not as great offensive typing (especially verse Lance), slower, not as useful against Lance & Agatha

Pros of Jynx: Faster, Very good ingame offensive typing, good against Bruno, Agatha, Lance, & my Rival, increased EXP gain, sleep move, has a water move in Water Pulse
Cons: Extremely frail, needs a few harder to get TM's to be used to maximum potential, requires SNorlax to become Surf Slave

What do you guys think?

Go for Jynx - in my FireRed Nuzlocke she wrecked (and was able to sweep Lance and my Rival at the end). Plus, Snorlax can actually benefit from Surf, too.

Hate life, a Destiny Bond Ghastly killed my Lapras. So now I have 2 options: evolve Eevee into a Vaporeon OR trade my Poliwag (after I grind it to Poliwhirl) for a Jynx.

Pros to Vaporeon: Better defensive typing, better bulk, can be my Surf Slave (instead of relying on Snorlax), good against my rival in the final battles, doesnt involve any grinding to get (unlike Poliwhirl), less reliant on difficult to acquire TM's
Cons: Not as great offensive typing (especially verse Lance), slower, not as useful against Lance & Agatha

Pros of Jynx: Faster, Very good ingame offensive typing, good against Bruno, Agatha, Lance, & my Rival, increased EXP gain, sleep move, has a water move in Water Pulse
Cons: Extremely frail, needs a few harder to get TM's to be used to maximum potential, requires SNorlax to become Surf Slave

What do you guys think?
IMO, DEMo, Jynx, as Psychic in FR/LG is only resisted by the Mags, and Ice destroys as well. Could even use Ice Punch if you don't want to waste Ice Beam, but yeah, Jynx all the way.

Doing a Nuzlocke Roulette of Black version!!

Rules:
1). Catch first pokemon seen (Unless its a Legendary which must be killed) on each route.
2). Catch all Shinies no matter the route.
3). Kill all Legendaries. Seeing them first on a route is not counted.
4). If a mon faints, its dead and placed in a "Dead" box.
5). Nickname all mons.
6). No duplicates (Going to be hard for that to happen)

Route 1: Ullar
Route 2: Matezoide
Dreamyard: Maxim
Route 3: EMusic
Wellspring Cave: IAR
Pinwheel Forest (Outer): Glacier
Pinwheel Forest (Inner): Engineer
Route 4: Lou
Desert Resort: Pwnemon
Relic Castle: SubwayJ
Route 16: SimonSays
Lostlorn Forest: Veemon
Route 5: Objection
Driftville Bridge: Athen
Cold Storage: Complications
Route 6: Texas
Chargestone Cave: Puddle
Route 7: imanalt
Celestial Tower: RKevin
Twist Mountain: Leethoof
Route 17: LightWolf
Route 18: DeckNight
Icirrus City: Eternal
Dragonspiral Tower (Outer): Espy
Dragonspiral Tower (Inner): Dogfish
Route 8: RAlex
Moor of Icirrus: Box
Route 9: Wwarrior
Route 10: Athendors
Victory Road (Outer): Zarator
Victory Road (Inner): AOPS
Route 15: Smash
Route 14:
Undella Town:
Undella Bay:
Route 13:
Giant Chasm:
Route 12:
Village Bridge:
Route 11:
Challenger's Cave:
Not sure how many people remember this, but I just wish to let everyone know that I stand at the point of No Return!! I stand at the entrance of the Elite Four. I will soon enter and take no quarter, nor will I expect any. This is the land of HAX and losses. Before I begin this battle of epic proportions, I shall inform you of my team and how they managed to get me here:

Main Team:

Name: LeetHoof
Species: Walrien
Type: Ice/Water
Nature: Brave
Location Found: Twist Mountain @ Lv29
Item: Rocky Helmet
Captured In: Great Ball
Current Level: 54
Ability: Thick Fat
Current Stats: 200/118/114/125/114/77
Moves Known: Surf ~ Aurora Beam ~ Return ~ Ice Fang

Name: Ranger
Species: Samurott
Type: Water
Location Found: Nuvema Town (Starter) @ Lv5
Item: Expert Belt
Captured In: Pokeball
Current Stats: 188/131/114/134/111/84
Moves Known: Surf ~ Megahorn ~ Return ~ Grass Knot

Name: Ullar
Species: Nidoking
Type: Poison/Ground
Nature: Naive
Location Found: Route 1 @ Lv2
Item: BrightPowder
Ability: Rivalry
Current Stats: 172/136/103/112/86/133
Moves Known: Poison Jab ~ Earth Power ~ Surf ~ Shadow Claw

Name: SubwayJ
Species: Ampharos
Type: Electric
Location Found: Relic Castle @ Lv21
Item: Magnet
Ability: Static
Current Stats: 177/101/92/139/98/94
Moves Known: Thunderbolt ~ Discharge ~ Rock Smash ~ Thunder Wave

Name: Zarator
Species: Hydreigon
Type: Dark/Dragon
Nature: Naughty
Location Found: Victory Road (Outer) @ Lv38
Item: BlackGlasses
Captured In: Ultra Ball
Ability: Levitate (Levitrait)
Current Stats: 170/138/107/151/108/122
Moves Known: Dragon Pulse ~ Fire Blast ~ Crunch ~ Surf

Name: Athenodors
Species: Togekiss
Type: Normal/Flying
Nature: Modest
Location Found: Route 10 @ Lv34
Item: Scope Lens
Ability: Serene Grace
Current Stats: 168/70/124/161/130/105
Moves Known: Air Slash ~ Aura Sphere ~ Fire Blast ~ Shadow Ball

Boxed Pokemon (Reserves):

Sassy Nature; Female; Moor of Icirrus; Currently Lv43; Ability is Gluttony

Naughty Nature; Male (Duh); Dragonspiral Tower (Outer); Currently Lv30; Ability is Limber

Hasty Nature; Female; Route 7; Currently Lv27; Ability is Moxie

Quirky Nature; Male; Route 18; Currently Lv31; Ability is Swarm

Careful Nature; Female (Duh); Wellspring Cave; Currently Lv28; Ability is Rivalry

Timid Nature; Male; Route 4; Currently Lv16; Ability is Leaf Guard

Hasty Nature; Female (Duh); Dragonspiral Tower (Inner); Currently Lv31; Ability is Overcoat

Bold Nature; Male; Celestial Tower; Currently Lv26; Ability is Sturdy

Timid Nature; Pinwheel Forest; Female; Currently Lv15; Ability is Overcoat

Gentle Nature; Route 8; Male; Currently Lv32; Ability is Rivalry

Timid Nature; Route 2; Female; Currently Lv 42; Ability is Flame Body

Jolly Nature; Dreamyard; Female; Currently Lv23; Ability is Hydration

Timid Nature; Route 3; Female; Currently Lv42; Ability is Chlorophyll

Relaxed Nature; Lostlorn Forest; Male; Currently Lv21; Ability is Own Tempo

Lonely Nature; Desert Resory; Female; Currently Lv19; Ability is Inner Focus

Mild Nature; Route 5; Male; Currently Lv22; Ability is Tinted Lens

Hardy Nature; Icirrus City; Female; Currently Lv31; Ability is Run Away

Serious Nature; Route 16; Male; Currently Lv19; Ability is Chlorophyll

Jolly Nature; Victory Road (Inner); Male; Currently Lv38; Ability is Intimidate

Serious Nature; Route 9; Male; Currently Lv46; Ability is Synchronize

The ones who have died, but will never be forgotten:

Glacier the Crustle was one of my biggest losses in this run. He allowed me to beat so many Gyms, that it wasn't even funny. He was killed in battle against a Wobbufett. R.I.P., my old friend.

Lv13 - Lv38

After the loss of Glacier, I looked towards Comp as a replacement Rock Type. Sadly, he was OHKO'd during training when a Gardivoir used Magical Leaf. R.I.P., Comp.

Lv22 - Lv29

Oh, Texas, you had so much power and potential. It is sad that such a deadly tank like you had to leave me forever. I curse that Giratina and the Destiny Bond that took you as you struck the final blow. R.I.P., Texas.

Lv22 - Lv41

Puddle, I didn't think you could replace Texas, but I had hope. I am ashamed to say that I didn't switch you out vs a Sawsbuck. That Crit Horn Leech OHKO was sadening. R.I.P., Puddle.

Lv24 - Lv28

Though I have lost many, I still carried on. I am now at the foot of victory. Today, the Elite Four, N, and his Father, shall fall!! I don't know who I will lose, if any, but their sacrafices shall not be in vain!!

Wish me luck, my fellow Smogonites!!

Go for Jynx - in my FireRed Nuzlocke she wrecked (and was able to sweep Lance and my Rival at the end). Plus, Snorlax can actually benefit from Surf, too.
IMO, DEMo, Jynx, as Psychic in FR/LG is only resisted by the Mags, and Ice destroys as well. Could even use Ice Punch if you don't want to waste Ice Beam, but yeah, Jynx all the way.
Was working on getting a Jynx like you said... and then Poliwag dies during training!!! And I cant capture one on any other route. So now I am working on Vaporeon... and it fainted too!!! Luckily I managed to capture a Shellder and I have a chance at catching a Seel, any suggestions on which to use?

Also, since I've done a bunch in the game, I'm just gonna post this update (even though I havent beaten a gym yet).

-After defeating Koga I finally decided to get my team up to adequate standards in terms of levels.
-Went to route 14, trained, and captured Soucanmew? the Mild Ditto, who was boxed immediately.
-Flew out to the Power Plant, hoping to catch an Electabuzz, and praying that a Magnemite would not appear, I ended up finding a Pikachu. Captured Samus the Modest Pikachu. A new team member and a great Pokemon to use against my rival
-Went to Celadon, finished getting Shadow Ball, got a Thunder Stone, and evolved Samus into Raichu.
-Finished grinding Samus up to par.
-After a bit my team was up to snuff, so I decided to go to Saffron City and defeat the fighting Dojo.
-Again, Hokus raped, and somehow I accidently picked Hitmonchan instead of Hitmonlee =/. Oh well, The un-nicknamed Bold Hitmonchan was immediately boxed.
-Went into the Silph Co. Building and systematically eliminated all the grunts.
-After clearing all floors of immediately accessable grunts, I got the card key and ko'd all the ones that could be defeated from behind doors.
-Found my rival and easily defeated him. Recieved Lapdance the Mild Lapras. With that my team was complete.
-Easily defeated Giovanni, and surprisingly Lapdance did quite a bit. Recieved the Master Ball
-Left Silph, healed, and entered the Gym. Was grinding Lapdance when a Ghastly used Destiny Bond as I Surfed for the KO. R.I.P. Lapdance, you had such potential.
-Left the gym, and after a series of failures where I captured Fuckme the Quiet Seaking and acquired Loophole the Naughty Magikarp (fitting nature), I finally got Heretakeit the Relaxed Poliwag. It needed to be evolved, but it was only 6 levels, so I thought I could pull through and get a Jynx.
-Nope, since I didnt have the EXP. Share I had to train Heretakeit the enter and switch out method... a Fearrow hit me with Pursuit... R.I.P. Heretakeit. And with you goes my last hope of getting a Jynx.
-Disheartened I withdrew Layla the Eevee from my Reserves and evolved it into a Vaporeon.
-As for precationary purposes, I wanted to catch a Shellder... But Vermillion City was evil to me and I ended up getting Bisquick the Careful Horsea. So then I went to Cinabar Island where I finally caught Rassberry the Hasty (meh) Shellder.
-ANOTHER TRAINING ACCIDENT!! Layla took the brunt of a Weezings Selfdestruct during training. God, this game just wont let me have a water type. Those were 3 of my potentially best Pokemon, all gone.
-Rassberry Joins the team... he has a long way to go...

Level 40
Opinion: He is really the same as last update... just stronger. Still the Team Leader, but has really been hanging out in the background as the other members of my team have really been dominating. But still, he is great to have and I still wouldnt be able to progress without him.

Gotlegs? the Serious Dugtrio (M)
Level 40
Moves: Cut, Rock Slide, Slash, Dig
Opinion: Just like Chobani, this guy hasnt really been seeing a whole lot of action. He didn't even partake in the battle against Giovanni. Still strong and reliable, he really just needs Earthquake. But still, overall he is just kinda on the backburner for now.

Hokus the Hardy Kadabra (M)
Level 41
Opinion: Same as last chapter. But with Baloo in the mix, his MVP status may be disputed. But still, he has the Best STAB, and the movepool to pull it off. All he needs is evolution-- which I am just too lazy to do right now.

Baloo the Brave Snorlax (M)
Level 41
Ability: Immunity
Moves: Body Slam, Rest, Brick Break, Shadow Ball
Opinion: A really fantastic member to have. Amazing coverage, great bulk and power, and a great nature. He is definitely in contention for MVP, and will probably solo Sabrina. Just gotta keep him alive until then.

Samus the Modest Raichu (F)
Level 40
Abiltiy: Static
Moves: Thunderbolt, Strength, Brick Break, Double Team
Opinion: The only girl on the team, she isnt awful, but she isnt great either. She is frail, and isnt as fast or packing the STABs like the other frail members of the team do. But still, she can easily take care of half my rivals team, and will be of great help against Loreli. Looking forward to using her more, as she is fun to battle with.

Rassberry the Hasty Shellder (M)
Level 19
Ability: Shell Armor
Moves: Icicle Spear, Tackle, Withdraw, Supersonic
Opinion: LVP simply because it is weak. Also, unlike the other members of the team, I really dont want Rassberry here. He was brought out as I really had no other alternatives and needed the Ice/Water Coverage. Hope he lives long enough to change that, as all my water types seem to die quickly.

Ruffrabble the Docile Fearrow (M); Level 30

Grim the Calm Ghastly (M); Level 18
No Worries the Bold Doduo (M); Level 24
Darius the Lonely Nidoran (M); Level 24
Soucanmew? The Mild Ditto (M); Level 23
??? the Bold Hitmonchan (M); Level 25
Fuckme the Quiet Seaking (F); Level 21
Loophole the Naughty Magikarp (F); Level 5
Bisquick the Careful Horsea (M); Level 15

Lapdance the Mild Lapras (F)
Levels 25-27
Final Words: A great Pokemon who instantly pulled her wieght. I wish I could have done better, farewell my friend.

Heretakeit the Relaxed Poliwag (F)
Levels 19-23
Final Words: I really should put a picture of Jynx here, because that is what died, not his unfortunate Pokemon. I never liked her (as evidence by the name), but oh well, good bye.

Layla the Quirky Vaporeon
Levels 25-27
Final Words: The exact same case as Lapdance. She was a Pokemon full of unrealized potential. I am sorry I failed you, take care my dear friend.

While technically it is the same as last time, I really wanted that Lapras/Vaporeon/Jynx. It would have made so many battles that much easier. Now I have to rely on a crappy natured Shellder. But the other 5 members of the team look strong and powerful, so not all hope is lost. Wish me luck that I will finally fill my 6th team slot and win this thing!

Was working on getting a Jynx like you said... and then Poliwag dies during training!!! And I cant capture one on any other route. So now I am working on Vaporeon... and it fainted too!!! Luckily I managed to capture a Shellder and I have a chance at catching a Seel, any suggestions on which to use?
Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope you beat the game, and that utterly sucks.

Not sure how many people remember this, but I just wish to let everyone know that I stand at the point of No Return!! I stand at the entrance of the Elite Four. I will soon enter and take no quarter, nor will I expect any. This is the land of HAX and losses. Before I begin this battle of epic proportions, I shall inform you of my team and how they managed to get me here:

Main Team:

Name: LeetHoof
Species: Walrien
Type: Ice/Water
Nature: Brave
Location Found: Twist Mountain @ Lv29
Item: Rocky Helmet
Ability: Thick Fat
Current Stats: 200/118/114/125/114/77
Moves Known: Surf ~ Aurora Beam ~ Return ~ Ice Fang

Name: Ranger
Species: Samurott
Type: Water
Location Found: Nuvema Town (Starter) @ Lv5
Item: Expert Belt
Current Stats: 188/131/114/134/111/84
Moves Known: Surf ~ Megahorn ~ Return ~ Grass Knot

Name: Ullar
Species: Nidoking
Type: Poison/Ground
Location Found: Route 1 @ Lv2
Item: BrightPowder
Ability: Rivalry
Current Stats: 172/136/103/112/86/133
Moves Known: Poison Jab ~ Earth Power ~ Surf ~ Shadow Claw

Name: SubwayJ
Species: Ampharos
Type: Electric
Location Found: Relic Castle @ Lv21
Item: Magnet
Ability: Static
Current Stats: 177/101/92/139/98/94
Moves Known: Thunderbolt ~ Discharge ~ Rock Smash ~ Thunder Wave

Name: Zarator
Species: Hydreigon
Type: Dark/Dragon
Nature: Naughty
Location Found: Victory Road (Outer) @ Lv38
Item: BlackGlasses
Ability: Levitate (Levitrait)
Current Stats: 170/138/107/151/108/122
Moves Known: Dragon Pulse ~ Fire Blast ~ Crunch ~ Surf

Name: Athenodors
Species: Togekiss
Type: Normal/Flying
Nature: Modest
Location Found: Route 10 @ Lv34
Item: Scope Lens
Ability: Serene Grace
Current Stats: 168/70/124/161/130/105
Moves Known: Air Slash ~ Aura Sphere ~ Fire Blast ~ Shadow Ball

Boxed Pokemon (Reserves):

Sassy Nature; Female; Moor of Icirrus; Currently Lv43; Ability is Gluttony

Naughty Nature; Male (Duh); Dragonspiral Tower (Outer); Currently Lv30; Ability is Limber

Hasty Nature; Female; Route 7; Currently Lv27; Ability is Moxie

Quirky Nature; Male; Route 18; Currently Lv31; Ability is Swarm

Careful Nature; Female (Duh); Wellspring Cave; Currently Lv28; Ability is Rivalry

Timid Nature; Male; Route 4; Currently Lv16; Ability is Leaf Guard

Hasty Nature; Female (Duh); Dragonspiral Tower (Inner); Currently Lv31; Ability is Overcoat

Bold Nature; Male; Celestial Tower; Currently Lv26; Ability is Sturdy

Timid Nature; Pinwheel Forest; Female; Currently Lv15; Ability is Overcoat

Gentle Nature; Route 8; Male; Currently Lv32; Ability is Rivalry

Timid Nature; Route 2; Female; Currently Lv 42; Ability is Flame Body

Jolly Nature; Dreamyard; Female; Currently Lv23; Ability is Hydration

Timid Nature; Route 3; Female; Currently Lv42; Ability is Chlorophyll

Relaxed Nature; Lostlorn Forest; Male; Currently Lv21; Ability is Own Tempo

Lonely Nature; Desert Resory; Female; Currently Lv19; Ability is Inner Focus

Mild Nature; Route 5; Male; Currently Lv22; Ability is Tinted Lens

Hardy Nature; Icirrus City; Female; Currently Lv31; Ability is Run Away

Serious Nature; Route 16; Male; Currently Lv19; Ability is Chlorophyll

Jolly Nature; Victory Road (Inner); Male; Currently Lv38; Ability is Intimidate

Serious Nature; Route 9; Male; Currently Lv46; Ability is Synchronize

The ones who have died, but will never be forgotten:

Glacier the Crustle was one of my biggest losses in this run. He allowed me to beat so many Gyms, that it wasn't even funny. He was killed in battle against a Wobbufett. R.I.P., my old friend.

Lv13 - Lv38

After the loss of Glacier, I looked towards Comp as a replacement Rock Type. Sadly, he was OHKO'd during training when a Gardivoir used Magical Leaf. R.I.P., Comp.

Lv22 - Lv29

Oh, Texas, you had so much power and potential. It is sad that such a deadly tank like you had to leave me forever. I curse that Giratina and the Destiny Bond that took you as you struck the final blow. R.I.P., Texas.

Lv22 - Lv41

Puddle, I didn't think you could replace Texas, but I had hope. I am ashamed to say that I didn't switch you out vs a Sawsbuck. That Crit Horn Leech OHKO was sadening. R.I.P., Puddle.

Lv24 - Lv28

Though I have lost many, I still carried on. I am now at the foot of victory. Today, the Elite Four, N, and his Father, shall fall!! I don't know who I will lose, if any, but their sacrafices shall not be in vain!!

Wish me luck, my fellow Smogonites!!
Good luck my friend. Hope you don't get destroyed. Will you be doing post-game catches/legendary fights just for the funsies?

EDIT: Sorry for double-posting unlike a baws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)