Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How can you remember to mention Matt Barnes but not Mike Conley?
Because as far as I'm concerned, Conley hasn't had a history of acting like a nutcase unlike the aforementioned ?_?

This team might be up there with the Portland Jailblazers and the Denver Thuggets lol

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't even have words to describe what Steph Curry is doing right now.

Oscar Robertson can get fucked with his "modern coaches can't teach defense" bullshit. Every single one of those makes was well defended. Steven Adams was right in his face for one of them and he made it like it was a practice shot. Appreciate this people, this is the best shooter in history.

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
Ban Stephen Curry. He is both an uncompetitive and unhealthy presence to the metagame. All its counters are reaching through lower tier strats and that is damaging to the game. Overall, Steph deserves a ban because he is just too good.

Steph Curry is the best shooter in NBA history. It's not fair to the rest of the NBA. Also, the current best 3 pt shooter in the NBA(Klay Thompson) is on his team.
Therefore, I come to the conclusion that the 2015-16 Golden State Warriors is more broken in OU than the 95-96 Chicago Bulls were and that's saying something.
BAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)