Media One Piece (spoilers!)

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Did anyone with half a brain actually ever think Sabo was actually dead?

But while I'm not going to put this arc up there with the likes of Alabasta/Water 7 yet, there's still a lot more action left to go and it could very well end up being Oda's best arc besides the final war (which according to him is going to make the WB war look like child's play).

SABO, HE ALIVE. MUCH AMAZE!1

Ok that out of the way we at least know why the girl in the Donflamingo team has remained exactly the same. Man this is going to put OP in a weird moral situation, I mean if you remember the Z movie the only way Nami and Robin (we did they let her go back to 30 ;_;) returned to normal is when Zoro bitch smacked that girl. Are they gonna attack a li...well technically she is a woman but you know what I mean.

Also, the obvious how powerful Sabo is, I mean he shoved Bartolomeo so obviously he is well trained.

Edit: is there any chance of Marco appearing randomly for no reason? ;_;

I literally have 0 comprehension of anything you just tried to say.
how do you not understand "SABO, HE ALIVE"? it is caveman speak but it is very clear where he is getting at!

chapter was pretty decent but funnily enough i found this weeks chapter of bleach 2 b more entertaining (it is an A+ chapter 4 sure)

New World Order

Licks Toads
Honestly, we have Strawhats, a Shichi crew, another Shichi with his crew probably on the way, a BB commander, the marines (don't think Fuji will be staying, but Bastille is still a huge threat), members of the BM Pirates (again if BM is actually on that ship, nobody on that island is getting off), various famous fighters of the New World, and now the Revolutionaries. Now all we need is for Kaidou, Shanks, and the Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo alliance to send someone and we can have a full party.
how do you not understand "SABO, HE ALIVE"? it is caveman speak but it is very clear where he is getting at!

chapter was pretty decent but funnily enough i found this weeks chapter of bleach 2 b more entertaining (it is an A+ chapter 4 sure)
DAFUQ?

Still hyping what is left of the WB pirates to come and take the Mera Mera for themselves.

Edit: Do we get flashbacks of Sabo's past? Well maybe not next chapter but the ones after that, that would be awesome. We can finally get some details about the Revolutionaries and their game plan.

Last edited:

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in other news, i feel like robin will get turned into a toy and the only person to remember her will be sanji <3

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Get serious X5Dragon, with Sabo around there is no one else except him getting the Mera Mera fruit.

But holy fuck Sabo, just how strong have you gotten? Evading Barto so easily and going alone as the badass he is to claim the DF... Imagine him after eating the Mera Mera, he will be like the MEvo of Ace!!!

I still think Sabo is or should be a bad guy. It would have a greater impact in the story. Like that we can avoid having all the Revos be angels and heros. He can be the akainu of the Revos. Plus it would add some dimension to luffy.

And no, just because he is there to get the fruit it does not mean he is good and this idea is crushed. He could like luffy/pirates but be a completely monster when facing marines or nobles.

Well we don't know exactly what the Revolutionaries stand for aside from overthrowing the World Government and naturally it's armed forces. For example, does the Revolutionary army hate monarchies in general are just the ones under the flag of the government? What do they want replacing the WG, do they use technology/principles of the fallen Kingdom 800 years ago, etc. Luckily Sabo is one of them, and Robin has a personal friendship with another, it won't be too far away for either of them to be pitched to join them/support them.

Also alex I'm just really hoping one of the WBs appear there on the rumor of the fruit, not that one of them actually takes it.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well we don't know exactly what the Revolutionaries stand for aside from overthrowing the World Government and naturally it's armed forces. For example, does the Revolutionary army hate monarchies in general are just the ones under the flag of the government? What do they want replacing the WG, do they use technology/principles of the fallen Kingdom 800 years ago, etc. Luckily Sabo is one of them, and Robin has a personal friendship with another, it won't be too far away for either of them to be pitched to join them/support them.

Also alex I'm just really hoping one of the WBs appear there on the rumor of the fruit, not that one of them actually takes it.
X5Dragon said:
Still hyping what is left of the WB pirates to come and take the Mera Mera for themselves.
But anyway, i also hope we get to see the WB pirates soon.

New World Order

Licks Toads
But anyway, i also hope we get to see the WB pirates soon.
Unfortunately I think some of them are no longer alive, namely Jozu.

I personally hope Sabo only wins the fruit for the revolutionaries and doesn't eat it himself. I want him to actually have his own fighting style instead of being Ace 2.0.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
Unfortunately I think some of them are no longer alive, namely Jozu.

I personally hope Sabo only wins the fruit for the revolutionaries and doesn't eat it himself. I want him to actually have his own fighting style instead of being Ace 2.0.
You can have your own fighting style even with the same DF.

Also, why do you believe that Jozu is dead? What would be the point of him losing a limb in the war if he is not going to be shown again and killed off-screen?

Also, why do you believe that Jozu is dead? What would be the point of him losing a limb in the war if he is not going to be shown again and killed off-screen?
There's a popular theory that Blackbeard kills Jozu and takes his fruit, then gives it to Shiliew, so that when he and Zoro fight it will be a callback to Mr. 1's line, "What will you cut next? Diamond?".

New World Order

Licks Toads
So after finally changing my underwear after soiling my pants over Sabo, I finally noticed that Koala made her return as well, as a human that uses fishman karate no less. Oda sensei is masterful at world building.

Sabo is quite likely around Ace level even without the DF, considering how they were equals before the Tenryuubu incident and he gets to train under Dragon. Considering how we'll likely be seeing him match up against the likes of Burgess/Diamante soon and hold his own, he really doesn't need a power up. I'd much rather a character that desperately needs a power up to be relevant in the final war like Coby to get it.

I think they'll probably show BB's crew conquering WB's lands in a flashback, knowing that crew's pride, they're not just going to sit around and let BB do as he pleases. There will be numerous casualties, and Jozu's fruit will go straight to Shiliew to set up Zoro's final fight (and please no Mihawk=Yonko comments from anyone, that's absurd).

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
There's a popular theory that Blackbeard kills Jozu and takes his fruit, then gives it to Shiliew, so that when he and Zoro fight it will be a callback to Mr. 1's line, "What will you cut next? Diamond?".
I am aware of this theory, all i am saying is that it's too early for Jozu to be dead (or maybe BB doesn't even have to kill someone to extract his DF anymore). And also why have Jozu lose an arm if you are going to kill him off screen anyway? Seems pointless and not something that Oda would do.

Also, NWO, even if Sabo is at Ace's level or a bit stronger, it's still not strong enough for NW, at least not for high tier fighters, if Sabo is expected to be one of Dragon's strongest fighters. Furthermore, and this is something that most people seem to forget, the most important aspect of the Mera Mera in the story is its sentimental value and not its power. Oda doesn't need old DFs to power up his characters, he has another 100 ways to do it, the Mera Mera was brought back to the story to pass down Ace's flame, both literally and metaphorically, and Sabo is the best person to have it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)