OU CCAT - Round 7 - Revision

Ok, well I'd just like to say that just because certain people voted for their first posts here doesn't make it wrong.
For instance, one of my first posts when I transitioned from a lurker was in fact a vote on the Counter that pokemon.

Either way, I hope that SubRoost Kyurem isn't disqualified or anything. It's a nice submission and is quite underused in the current meta.
Honestly it just seems too suspicious, now if they at least had a (useful) post or joined earlier than the day of the post itself, I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem. But it just seems too suspicious and I'm sure people will cheat just because they think they can >.>;!

A submission shouldn't be disqualified, but it may lose those votes?

SubRoost Kyurem
Rain Dance Kingdra
CM Virizion
SubRoost Kyurem
CM Raikou
Rain Dance Kingdra
SubRoost Kyurem
Choice Scarf Staraptor
CM Raikou
Agility Metagross
Physically Defensive Sableye
SubRoost Kyurem
Rain Dance Kingdra
SubRoost Kyurem
SubToxic Jirachi
Agility Metagross
SubRoost Kyurem
Mixed Relic Song Meloetta
They are 2 different people, i know both of them
Hey look! All these people joined on the same day, voted for one set all the same, have barely any postsi anywhere: not even the introduction thread. And oh yeah, two accounts have the same bloody name. And unless the magical user-fairy tells me otherwise, I call BS.

Have a nice day.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
SubRoost Kyurem
Sheer Force Conkeldurr
CM Raikou

edit: iirc, the IGN dude and 1 other posted before voting started to ask if newbies were allowed to vote.
I don't see any plausible reason to 'cheat' on a CCAT. And if they are trolling they would have a lot better target on Meloetta or something.

Last edited:
And if they are trolling they would have a lot better target on Meloetta or something.
Good point. If the intention was to derail the thread, they could have simply voted for Lilligant(seeing as it forces us to build a sun team).

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
edit: iirc, the IGN dude and 1 other posted before voting started to ask if newbies were allowed to vote.
I don't see any plausible reason to 'cheat' on a CCAT. And if they are trolling they would have a lot better target on Meloetta or something.
I'm just saying, this doesn't prove shit.

Also:
http://smogon.com/forums/threads/ou...sing-see-post-547.3473282/page-9#post-4456095

Proof that cheating on a CCAT has happened before, and why I'm going to believe this is a similar scenario unless an OU forum moderator or whatever posts saying otherwise.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm just saying, this doesn't prove shit.

Also:
http://smogon.com/forums/threads/ou...sing-see-post-547.3473282/page-9#post-4456095

Proof that cheating on a CCAT has happened before, and why I'm going to believe this is a similar scenario unless an OU forum moderator or whatever posts saying otherwise.
no need to get hostile, that was just my opinion, and doesn't change the fact that cheating in something inconsequential as a CCAT is retarded.

Even if that is the case, the OP can get in touch with the appropriate authority and a simple IP check can resolve all doubts. what a meaningless controversy.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
O.k, I have investigated the matter.

Working with an administrator we have checked the IP.

fishgrass, IGN Togeran, The LeL One, armaa and togeran have all been IP Banned for alt creating.

invoqueer's vote will be discounted due to the similar circumstances to the above users, as well as us allowing one account per user (so he can keep that one).
For similar reasons,, Frints vote will also be discounted.

Both users have been put on our watchlist, and thus any future posts they make will be IP checked automatically and scanned for similarities. Obviously they are on thin ice at the moment, and harsh action will be taken against any more suspicious behavior these 2 users make.

Have a nice day

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
Okay wow, this is just sad. Do you people have nothing better in this world to cheat for?

Since TGDM voted (I thought leaders weren't normally supposed to vote) I guess it will be alright if I vote too:

Double Dance Landorus-T
Rain Dance Kingdra
SubToxic Jirachi

Note:
  • Voting for this round ends in 3 hours.
  • Voting will continue to be public next round.
  • I am undecided what restriction will be implemented in the next round of voting, if one at all. In the next round of voting, however, a decision will be made at the start of next round.
  • Thanks to mods for rooting out the ring.

I'm not necessarily against the concept of 'cheating', but cheating on a pokemon CCAT? That just blows my mind. What's next, you going to cheat on your kids when playing monopoly with them? Wow.

The votes are in ladies and gentleman!
SubSalac Terrakion - 5
Offensive QD Passho Berry Volcarona - 14
Bulky CM Latios - 1
Physically Defensive Sableye - 2
Sheer Force Conkeldurr - 6
Bulky Agility Thundurus-T - 5
Agility Metagross - 7
Speed Boost Sharpedo - 7
SubRoost Kyurem - 10
SubSalac Garchomp - 6
SubToxic Jirachi - 10
Reflect Type CM Latias - 10
Mixed Relic Song Meloetta - 5
SD Acrobatics Scizor - 5
Choice Scarf Staraptor - 6
Rain Dance Kingdra - 7
Prankster Liepard - 3
Life Orb Sceptile - 1
CM Raikou - 6
Supporter Lilligant - 0
Hone Claws Durant - 4
Analytic Starmie - 8
Dry Skin NP Jynx - 7
CM Virizion - 7
Double Dance Landorus-T - 14

The Result: Tie between Passho Berry Volcarona and Double Dance Landorus-T! (yes I double-checked between the two)

There will now be a tiebreaker between the two sets!

The Sets:

Volcarona @ Passho Berry
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Fire Blast
- Bug Buzz

Landorus (Landorus-T) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Tiebreaker Rules / Reminders:
  • Only vote for one Pokemon: Volcarona or Landorus-T.
  • Voting will end in 2 days.
  • Votes are public.
  • Put your vote post in BOLD.
  • I encourage users to post their thoughts on why or why not you should start out with either set. If you do, refrain from using bold.
  • There is a restriction on voter eligibility: the voting account must have been made before the start of this thread: July 25th.
  • Absolutely no sockpuppeting or vote rigging.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)