Partner Mafia Main Topic (\o/ Night \o/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that's more than enough for majority.

Seeing as Shiv and Eric the Espeon (I refuse to conform) weren't too eager to defend themselves anyway, there was little doubt who would be killed in today's lynch. You all charge at Shiv and Eric the Espeon, but they pull out a gun and point it at their head.

Their last words were, "Fuck you, Raikage." (Sorry Shady Men :(

Attention [Shiv/eric the espeon],

You are the Shady Cop.

You've been a cop in this town for long enough, but no matter what you do, no matter how many criminals you catch, and how many cases you solve, you are overlooked by your superiors and ignored by the townsfolk. You're tired of this thankless job. You are also getting old, and frankly, the idea of living off a policeman's pension isn't attractive. So when you were approached by the Shady Men you jumped at this opportunity for some self-advancement.

You will provide the Shady Men with your services in this game. You have built up your contacts over the years, and you will put them to full use along with all resources you can access as a policeman to discover their real identity. During the night you may send a PM to either Gmax or Raikage with the title 'Night X - Inspecting [User and User]'. In the morning you will discover what they truly are.

The other people on your team are

let's hope I don't make
this mistake
anymore

To carry out a shady assassination at night, your shady members must agree shadily on an assassin and a target. During the night, each man must shadily send a PM to Raikage or Gmax titled Night X - Sending [User and User]1 to Shadily Assassinate [User and User]2, where [User and User]1 is a living member of your team who is to shadily assassinate [User and User]2. The assassins selected as [User and User]1 by over 50% of the living members of your team will assassinate the men selected as [User and User]2 by over 50% of the living members of your team.

You win if the Shady Men win.
It is now: Night 3.

Deadline for the night is at Thursday, 26th March, 6:00 pm GMT +8. That's not 48 hours, but I won't be on earlier than that.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After waking up and gathering in the town hall, you decided to split up and hunt for more dead bodies. After a few hours, you all returned, and reported. You were greatly relived to hear that, as far as everyone could see, there had been no deaths the previous night.

Spurred on by the good news, you began mulling over whom to lynch today.

It is now Day 4

All right, i think everyone in the village knows me for what I am, a Reject. With that said, can i get the Shady Man to contact me? It is looking rather dire for us right now, and if we don't work together, we will have little chance of winning. I can be found on IRC, or you may reach me through Smogon PM. Time's running out for us, so i hope you can contact me as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)