Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

I agree with it being tough. If you didn't have a supereffective move against it, it pretty much creamed you if you weren't over leveled. But yeah it's weird you randomly get it, though it makes sense to get zorua

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone else watching the livestream? The music after you and your rival beat up on those plasmas in nimbasa was amazing. Literally took me back to like chrono trigger, I need that music xD

It was apparently his toughest team member during the battle against him in Nimbasa. I dunno about that, as I vividly recall how my Zorua (disguised as Pignite) creamed it... Pretty random, though, unless we're gonna be given everything N's ever owned.
That would explain it. The CPU completely buys Illusion. It saw a Fighting Pokemon and just spammed its strongest SE attack (Psybeam) without figuring out what was going on.

That would explain it. The CPU completely buys Illusion. It saw a Fighting Pokemon and just spammed its strongest SE attack (Psybeam) without figuring out what was going on.
Yeah, it was beautiful. For the most part, before it evolved, my Zorua practically lived off the Exp. Share. This was when it truly shone.

Hard mode is possibly greatest news for me personally

Followed by Lati's,Cresselia,Heatran, and Gigas in game (probably meaning other regi's there or are needed to get him).

For wifi I hope they can tell who dc's now instead of just canceling participation from both for an hour. I'm going to be filming all battles to show I haven't dc'd so as soon as I have an opponent who dc's while I remain connected and I get booted from tournaments/random match-up I can claim bs about me dc'ing.

Also the new comment about Kyurem not being catch-able probably means you battle it, win, and then catch it post game story.

Edit: Also the way they're talking about tournaments makes me think they may not just mean the thing in Driftveil with gym leaders, but maybe a tournament mode on wifi? (Unless they were referring to things like the Friendly tournaments they've had?)

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okay the op should be updated, do you think adding gym and e4 teams would be good?

i'll be checking this and serebii and other places to see what else gets leaked that's noteworthy!

VERY upset the Champion Changed so drastically yet the E4 stayed the same :/

Also, this game is a god send for those like me that have ALL their broken/awesome stuff only in Gen 5 with no Trick/SR Azelfs and Rotoms and such

Worst news for me was the E4...seriously? Any order we want? Only 4 Pokemon the first time we battle them? No thanks.

Although Iris being champion is awesome.

And what's everyone's thoughts on the "Strange House"?

Sweet! Uxie is in the game, which probably means the other two pixies should be, too!

Also, anyone else think the female player character's reflection in the water looks like Darkrai? lol

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There still could eventually be a Darkrai event, we'll have to wait and see.

The presence of Cresselia makes me think that there will be, though!!

Confagrigus might actually be legit in OU it seems if it gets pain split. Slack off would be a better choice though if it got that as a lvl up move imo.

Sweet! Uxie is in the game, which probably means the other two pixies should be, too!

Also, anyone else think the female player character's reflection in the water looks like Darkrai? lol
The professor has no reflection O_O

Also, Champion Iris? No, no, no, no. NO! I do not want Iris to be Champion, someone tell me it's a fake and the Champion is someone cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)