1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by RBG, Jun 20, 2012.

1. rocky505

rocky505

No we've never been able to do that. Dragonite are very easy to get in bw/b2w2 anyway since you can find very high level ones at DST.
  2. Pika25

Pika25

You have the ability to trade with your BW1 game once you obtain the Basic Badge and the C-Gear.
  3. rocky505

rocky505

Did you stand right in the middle of the odd colored circle thing on the ground? It worked fine for me.
  4. Hemp Man

Hemp Man

Gah, this is Nintendo, shoulda known better. Well, I did get a complete PokeDex in Yellow version, so that is good enough for me.

By the way, Dragonite was just an example. I was hoping there'd be a catchable Salamence though, I still don't have any of those in in-games.
  5. rocky505

rocky505

Bagon is found in hidden hollows in pinwheel forest, I don't know if it's the inside or outside one though.
  6. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Speaking as someone whose completed the National Dex in both White & Black, grinding really isn't that much of an issue.
    Lucky eggs, new exp system, the pass powers (now purchasable independently apparently??) it all goes by pretty quick
  7. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

that was what i did. it failed. >.>

unless of course this is like RS regice where you're supposed to just stand there for 5 minutes
  8. Scorpion

Scorpion

You have to stand in the center of the circular pattern, them move 6 steps down and 9 steps right and press A. Perhaps pressing A was what you were missing? I know that's what I missed when I first did it.
  9. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

One thing I like about the Memory Link is that it displays my old certificates for completing the Unova and National Pokédex in the first game. Sitting there so nicely in my old room. Too bad I can't have four. :3
  10. Tytus

Tytus

It wouldn't make sense for your Pokedex to transfer because:
    A.) Half of the point of the game is to catch Pokemon, why "autocomplete" it?
    B.) You don't play as your BW character. It's a new kid.
  11. Pika25

Pika25

Speaking of which, I got a complete Pokédex in Yellow, minus Dragonite, as well as a complete Pokédex in Pearl, of course one in White minus K-M-G.
  12. R_N

R_N

okay dream radar pals
    please say someone is trying to find the codes for the other 5 (or more?)
  13. Codraroll

Codraroll
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start.

Also, I'm officially in love with the gyms of BW2. The first gym is just so lovely and generic. Just the way I imagine it when I hear the words "Pokémon Gym": The wardrobes. The classroom. A large sand-covered back yard where battle courts are marked (they even added rakes to level the sand after use!). The spectator stands. The floodlights. Benches with toppled bottles of energy drink. The Gym Leader's stand, overlooking the courts. This is a place where Pokémon and trainers are trained. It's not just a building in which a strong trainer waits for random challengers to pass by.

The second... not a big, fancy building, but a beat-down club in the port area of Virbank. A worn locale in which a band practises their songs... and DOGARS!

It goes on and on. Oh, and the music. The lovely music, slightly different from Gym to Gym. I especially love the themes of the gyms in Mistralton and Driftveil.
  14. R_N

R_N

Unless this is Kyurem's version of DragonBreath.
    Even in the anime, T R O L L F R E A K
  15. Prominence

Prominence

Or it's Hyper Beam or Dragon Pulse.
  16. MB Espeon

MB Espeon

Did people try "↑ → ↓ ← L R A" or " ↑ → ↓ ← L R B" yet? Or swap L and R.

But seriously. Pretty unexpected. I wonder if people can hack into that.
  17. R_N

R_N

People haven't really hacked any 3ds games so far as I know
  18. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

Serebii says you gotta beat Landorus before you can use the codes? can someone prove him wrong? I'd love to use Metagross ingame without having to wait until super late.
  19. R_N

R_N

well it sounds like it doesn't take that long to get to Landorus, at least
    if you don't actively grind through 800 orbs you could probably get there in a few days
  20. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

But I didn't plan on playing to get Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus until I felt comfortable enough RNGing for them (Tornadus at least, anyway. I don't have an RNG'd one of those at all.) So probably not until after I clear the Main Story... which is too late to use Metagross during the main story.
  21. R_N

R_N

I thought you couldn't rng the dream radar mons because they go directly to the pc
  22. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Even life can be RNGed

(and it was possible to RNG PokéWalker pokémon, so Dream Radar doesn't seem too far off)
  23. Tirade

Tirade

Yeah, I am sure there will be a way. I am also excited about using standard seeds now for Entralink pokemon. The only disappointment about BW2 is the breeding aspect.
  24. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

The only hope now is that they fix it in the international releases...
  25. R_N

R_N

Unless it was intentional

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)